Capistrano Volkswagen

Rene Alberti

January 09, 2019

"Just Ask for McCurtis!"

- JKOfficial

My car of 5 years broke down on me and I found myself unexpectedly and urgently needing a new car. I'll admit I was a bit overwhelmed and underprepared to find myself needing to buy a car, but all those negative feelings went out the window as soon as I was greeted at Capistrano Volkswagen. The homey environment and friendly staff made me feel immediately at ease - it's truly a neighborhood dealership. Upon meeting my salesperson McCurtis I was instantly greeted with a warm and friendly smile. He was patient and attentive as he heard me out and worked with me to eliminate some of the unknowns that were stressing me out ahead of purchasing a new car. He took into account my daily needs and lifestyle and helped me pick a Volkswagen model right for me. He gave me a very thorough rundown of the car's specs and features before and during my test-drive. Again, he was patient, attentive, and responsive to my needs. I set foot on the Capistrano Volkswagen lot feeling a bit confused and out of my depth. I left having done a full 180 - a smile from ear-to-ear and feeling excited and confident about my brand new Tiguan as I drove off the lot for the very first time. All that is thanks to McCurtis and the rest of the incredibly personable, friendly, and informed staff at Capo VW. For those looking to drive something new, I can't recommend Capistrano Volkswagen enough.

McCurtis Kelley
Nick Colucci

January 01, 2019

"Steve was great!"

- kathy.jarvis14@yahoo.com

Steve Skinner helped us buy the perfect VW Atlas. Being our first VW, we had a lot of questions and Steve was super helpful and knowledgeable. We are so happy with our new car and the whole (very quick) buying and financing process!

December 14, 2018

"New VW Atlas"

- TML651

Worked with Steve on locating a 2019 Atlas. This is the second vehicle we bought from Capo VW. They were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and polite during our search. Their prices are lower than the competitors because they try to eliminate the haggle-factor which is greatly appreciated.

New 2018 Volkswagen Golf, $24999

2018 Volkswagen Golf

New 2019 Volkswagen Jetta, $15999

2019 Volkswagen Jetta

New 2018 Mazda Mazda3, $16474

2018 Mazda Mazda3

New 2019 Mazda CX-3, $28264

2019 Mazda CX-3

• Friendly Staff and Purple Wednesday Specials!
  • 220" TV