Capital BMW

Tommy Waigand, Client Advisor, Capital BMW

Tommy Waigand

Client Advisor

June 14, 2018

"Great customer service provided by Ian Wyre"

- MaggieE

Ian is a honest and upfront service representative. Every visit I make, Ian always greets me with a smile. Furthermore, he made me feel comfortable when I saw the exuberant cost for the repairs. He assured me that my vehicle would be back to her normal operating status. I am glad to say she is! Thank you Ian.

Ian Wyre

June 13, 2018

"Awesome "

- romero2015

I got my new car from Capital BMW in Tallahasse Fl.. My salesman my the name of Stanford Stephens was patient and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Stanford Stephens
Other Employees : Mandy friendly and helpful. Thank you.

June 12, 2018

"outstanding"

- buff27

because everything went very well .and i was very satisfy with price and service.. and in a timely manner.and i was greeted professionally..i call joe and left a message and got back me rapidly and is very trustworthy..that is awesome service!!!thanks!!!

Joe Gruen