Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Aaron  Trueblood, Fixed Operations Director, Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Aaron Trueblood

Fixed Operations Director

December 22, 2017

"Unprofessional, dishonest, horrible customer service"

- Rancher Family

Never again! So disrespectful! They lied to get us to come in. Made a 5pm appointment with Ben only to be passed off to some other guy. They said they would secure a truck for us at another dealership, well no one did. Got passed around from one person to another for a week and a half. They kept telling us they were going to secure us what we were looking for, nope, never happed. I asked who our financing was though since they pulled the report for us and they refused to tell me. I was made promises over and over and not one of them could deliver. Not sure that it’s legal for them to withhold our own information from us and admit they are doing so to prevent us from going elsewhere. Needless to say, we went elsewhere and were treated better and with respect. They will never get my business again. I would not reccomend them to anyone.

Jeff Shutt
Other Employees : Ben Tibbles, Gabe and Jose

September 27, 2017

"Excellent Service from David Williams 2017 Escalade"

- ShelleyGeorge

I just purchased a 2017 Cadillac Escalade from David Williams at Capitol Auto Group in Salem, Oregon. David made the transaction smooth and very professional yet fun. I defiantly will refer buyers and sellers to David in the future. His transaction team in the finance department are excellent at what they do too!

David Williams

September 01, 2017

"We got everything we wanted"

- Ccline

Duane was a stellar salesman. I told what we wanted, how much we were looking to spend amongst other things. He went above and beyond and got us into a brand new 2017 Chevy Tax AWD for less then the asking price. I love our new car and I can't thank Duane enough for taking the time to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Blake