Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Aaron  Trueblood, Fixed Operations Director, Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Aaron Trueblood

Fixed Operations Director

September 27, 2017

"Excellent Service from David Williams 2017 Escalade"

- ShelleyGeorge

I just purchased a 2017 Cadillac Escalade from David Williams at Capitol Auto Group in Salem, Oregon. David made the transaction smooth and very professional yet fun. I defiantly will refer buyers and sellers to David in the future. His transaction team in the finance department are excellent at what they do too!

September 01, 2017

"We got everything we wanted"

- Ccline

Duane was a stellar salesman. I told what we wanted, how much we were looking to spend amongst other things. He went above and beyond and got us into a brand new 2017 Chevy Tax AWD for less then the asking price. I love our new car and I can't thank Duane enough for taking the time to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Blake

August 09, 2017

"Four cars later and would go back again!"

- sweetfry

Dave and Kurt at Capital Chevy are able to work car buying alchemy! I traded in one car, got two out of it! We needed a third car for the kids and I dropped in to see what they could do. Honestly I expected a "no" but walked away with two cars and only owing what I still owed on the first car! These guys are amazing! Dave was crazy about making sure we were taken care of to include using his secret weapon: cookies! We had our 5 yr old with us and Dave is really great with the kids. He finalized our deal on his day off because he really does love to sell cars! This is my third time working with him, four cars later. when I need a car, I call Dave!

Other Employees : Kurt