Royal Moore Subaru

Internet Manager

January 11, 2018

"Best price"

- PnP 27

Their price for our cross trek was the best of 3 dealerships without trying to talk them down. Greg Bristow was very helpful. Probably the fastest I was in and out of a dealership. Would definitely go back.

Greg Bristow

January 09, 2018

"Friendly and Responsive"

- Gary L Snyder

All of the staff we met were very friendly and responsive to our needs. I met Charles for an initial test drive and then made an appointment for my wife. She drove two cars to understand the difference in options. Charles was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Don was quick with Costco purchase plan information and Karen was a joy to meet with and to walk us through closing.

Charles, Don, Karen

January 05, 2018

"Excellent service! Highly recommend them. "

- Christine M Avery

I bought a new Forester from Royal Moore this week. Both the Sales Manager, Daniel, and Salesman, Ryan Lablanch were honest and treated me with respect. They were not pushy and knew I was going to compare other SUV's in it's class, telling they wanted me to be happy with my decision. When I made my decision the car I wanted had been sold so they honored the price and found the exact same car from another dealer. They had it all detailed and filled with gas for me! Thanks Ryan and Daniel for your great service. I will buy my next car from you, for sure.

Daniel Chumbley