Royal Moore Subaru

Daniel Chumbley

July 16, 2018

"Good purchase experience"

- mythoughs

The purchase experience went well. I visited Royal Moore 3 times while interviewing several other dealers of Subaru, Honda and Ford. Each time Don and Justin were very courteous and addressed my concerns. There was no pressure exerted to purchase the vehicle unlike some other dealers. The prices were presented and then discounts subtracted, no haggling. We got a fair market price according to KBB and CR. I found that all Subaru dealers were withing a couple hundred dollars of each other.

Don Lilly, Justin Virnig

July 15, 2018

"Fantastic customer service"

- cynrob

Everyone was friendly and helpful from the moment I walked in the door until the moment I drove off the lot in my new car. The sales person was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. I was able to get exactly what I wanted. He helped me set up my phone system, and learn all the new features of the vehicle.

Jeff Anderson

July 12, 2018

"Fantastic experience!!"

- Ascent

We bought a 2019 Ascent from here. Everyone we came in contact with was amazing. They even did a dealer trade to get me the color I wanted.

Daniel Chumbley