Royal Moore Subaru

Daniel Chumbley

May 19, 2018

"A few problems......."

- M.Kat

We were told that if my husband came in to sign the papers, he would be on the title too but not so. We did the paperwork and he is NOT on the title. Sort of feel I didn't get listened to on this. He could have stayed at work. Justin said he would link phone but didn't. Crossbars could have been installed during our 2.5 hours there but I have to go back to get them.

I worked with Don and Justin.

May 14, 2018

"Courtious and friendly"

- thomas schave

Greg Bistrow was great to work with. Friendly, no pressure and professional. Royal Moore is a huge dealership with lots of selection to choose from, but they are very "hometown" friendly. I couldn't be more pleased with my Subaru.

April 30, 2018

"New Car Owner "

- OIrvin

When buying any car you go into it with the hopes of finding a car that not only looks good but comes with a great price. Greg gave me a call letting me know that he was excited to show me the car I had inquired about as well as the other Crosstreks if the first didn't work. He made buying my first car easy and stress free. I did a lot of research on my own but Greg made sure that I knew what I was getting. He never pressured me into the sale and actually encouraged me to think about it because he didn't want a customer leaving with a car that was not what they truly wanted. He went above and beyond with explaining all the details from, what button controls what to how the different safety features on the car worked. I am loving the Crosstrek that I got and I am now a Subaru owner for life.

Used 2017 Subaru Outback, $22988