Royal Moore Subaru

Sales and Leasing Consultant

January 08, 2019

"Great experience! "

- Macie

Had a great experience at Royal Moore, thanks to our awesome sales person Jeff Anderson! He made us feel comfortable and at ease when we were looking to get our first Subaru. He was very knowledgeable and let us know all the features and options, all the while never being pushy. The test drive exceeded all of my expectations with Jeff showing us what makes a Subaru great. I couldn't be happier with my Subaru Outback Touring. I definitely recommend Royal Moore Subaru.

Jeff Anderson

December 30, 2018

"Great experience at Royal Moore Subaru "

- RSchultz

Greg was nice to work with during our first Subaru purchase. He laid out the options and answered all our questions to help the sale go smoothly. We bought a 2019 Outback that was equipped with more than we planned and Greg helped keep it in our budget. I would recommend visiting this auto center if you are I the market for a new car.

Greg Bristow
Other Employees : Nancy was very helpful and nice to close our sale with.

December 09, 2018

"Great car and customer experience"

- nkhalily

I had a great experience at Royal Moore Subaru. I was able to find a car I really like, customize the features to my liking, and take it home at a great price. Jeff did a great job going over all my options, outlining all the new changes and features in the 2019 models, and just showing what makes Subaru great. From the first walk in to Royal Moore to picking up the car, Jeff was there every step of the way. Highly recommend Royal Moore Subaru.

Jeff Anderson