Carriage Ford

908 Lewis & Clark Parkway, Clarksville, Indiana 47129

135 Reviews of Carriage Ford

"Amazing "

- Sfisher20

I had the pleasure of working with salesman Tyler Davis. Mr. Davis did an amazing job, he got me out of the terrible situation I was in and into a lot better one with a better vehicle. He spent multiple days helping me find the right car for the right price and my situation. He did a tremendous job and I would recommend him to everyone wanting to purchase a vehicle. He was best by a country mile!

Tyler Davis

Carriage Ford responded

We appreciate you taking time to provide feedback on Tyler and your experience here at Carriage Ford. It is important to us that you are 100% satisfied.

September 13, 2017

"Great customer service David was a great salesman!!"

- Ron1414

David was very professional. He answered all of my questions and was very polite. He was well groomed and neat in appearance. Not only was he great, I also got a very good deal on my Edge! This has been a very good experience and I will definitely be back!

David Pry

Carriage Ford responded

We are happy that you had a positive experience with David and Carriage Ford. Enjoy your Edge. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

September 13, 2017

"Good Guy looking out for my needs. "

- Jay McRae

He listened to what me and my wife wanted and helped us find the perfect car. If/when we need a new car, Zach will be our dealer and Carriage Ford will be our dealership.

Carriage Ford responded

Your commitment to Zach and Carriage Ford is greatly appreciated. Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again.

September 13, 2017

"Best Customer Service Around"

- ChadW

Friendly staff, great selection, willing to work with your needs. Buy local and Ford! Get with Mike Fetco and Jeff Stern, they really know what customer service is about!

Mike Fekto

Carriage Ford responded

Thank you for taking time to write such a glowing review. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service.

"Very good experience."

- Theeb

Zach went above and beyond in helping me find the right car. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Carriage Ford responded

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Welcome to the Carriage Ford family.

"Respectful and Professional"

- Dnsphiljr09

Everyone at carriage ford helped me in every way to get me in my new truck couldn't be happier with my new family truck!

Carriage Ford responded

Carriage Ford sincerely acknowledges your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are completely satisfied with your truck. Enjoy!

"great to work with!!!"

- Laura Fryrear

A pleasure to work with, treated me like family, I wouldn't go anywhere else ! I refer all my friends and family to Carraige Ford

Carriage Ford responded

Laura, thank you for the outstanding ratings and for taking time to provide feedback. Welcome to the Carriage Ford family.

"Great"

- mama mia 7 kids

Very Good, very Helpful Helped Me Find Just What I Wanted, When I Was Not Sure If I Could Afford What I Wanted. They Got Me In My price range, And It Was More Than I Hoped For Thanks ..... Betty

Carriage Ford responded

Betty, we are grateful for the kind words and happy that we were able to help you.

"Escape X 2"

- Bibbyddunn

The experience had at Carriage has always been above and beyond. All aspects of this purchase was quick and easy. The staff treats you like family.

Duane Money
Dustin Jaggers
Rick Gibson

Carriage Ford responded

We are so thankful for you taking time to provide excellent feedback on our staff and your experience with Carriage Ford. It's greatly appreciated.

September 12, 2017

"Service is what keeps us coming back "

- Anthony r

Since the late 1990s we have bought cars, trucks, suvs and a crossover (Edge) from Carriage Ford. Jeff Stirn.has always treated us as family. The customer service we have received has kept us coming back. Jeff and his sale team are professional, knowledgeable, available to answer quetions, etc. But they never come across as pushy, aggressive or like a "salesperson ". I have and will continue to recommend Carriage Ford . Becki and Tony

Carriage Ford responded

Becki and Tony, you are certainly a valued Carriage Ford customer. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future.