Newton Nissan

Justin George

Nissan Sales Manager

"Great experience!"

- Valentine37072

Kevin and the staff at Newton exceeded our expectations when we purchased our 2017 Titan. This is the 5th car we've purchased from Kevin and highly recommend him.

Kevin Valentine
Alex Davis

"2017 Nissan Pathfinder"

- Price

If your in the market for a new ride do yourself a favor and go to Newton Nissan, It was a no nonsense experience. Was not pressured, lied to. Stated what I wanted, showed me what they had, gave final price of vehicle with no back and forth. Pleasant experience all around.

Daniel Cutrell
Josh Vinkler
Justin George

November 18, 2017

"Above And Beyond Expectations"

- tnstormguy

When I purchased my "new to me" pre-owned Hyundai Tucson from Newton Nissan, I had no doubt I was going to love driving my new vehicle. It was exactly what I wanted and needed for a good-looking well-maintained used vehicle. Everything was running great on the vehicle until (about 2 months after the purchase) I had a problem with the battery. I took the vehicle back to Newton Nissan immediately, so they could diagnose the issue. I knew that I really couldn't reasonably expect they'd feel obligated to do anything to help, but I thought I would at least see what they could do ... maybe a discount on a new battery. They immediately had me pull into their maintenance/repair and diagnostic center and had me wait in their customer lounge. I didn't know what to expect. I only knew I was in need of a vehicle with a reliable battery. Much to my surprise, Newton chose to replace the defective battery Free-of-Charge. I know they didn't have to. I have to thank Bruce Moss-Sales Manager and Nick Nieves-Service Manager both for the way they handled the situation and provided a solution. When they came to the lounge to give me "the news" I expected that I would be maybe just be getting a sale price on a battery. First, they came to the lounge area and apologized for the wait (which was HUGE for me). That was the best response. Just knowing they respected my time and my situation was awesome and rare. Now, a few days later and I couldn't be happier. The vehicle runs perfectly now. Thank you Newton Nissan for going the extra mile.

Brandon Benderman