Newton Nissan

Alex Davis

December 15, 2017

"Satisfication with Dealership"

- jack

I have dealt with this Company three different times and always used Kevin Valentine. Kevin has always worked to get us the best deal possible. Kevin and the complete staff have always treated us fairly. Just bought a 2017 Titan and Kevin Delivered it 80 miles to my Business. Never had any salesman do that. I would highly recommend this Salesman and Dealership.....

Kevin Valentine

December 15, 2017

"Awsome Visit "

- MatrixP228

Brian is great. Second visit, 1/2 the time. Finance was super speedy as well. Salesmen was able to figure out exactly what I needed in short order, process the pertinate paperwork, then get me on my way.

Brian Hosier

December 14, 2017

"Awesome"

- Extremely satified customer

Kris went out of his way to help me. I had a bad accident a few weeks ago and totaled my 2015 Rouge.. I drove my parents car to look at the new Rouge. After I made the purchase Kris followed me to my elderly parents house so I could return their car. He throughly explained all the options. Everyone was very helpful and patient as my right arm is in a cast from the accident so it took a little longer to sign the paperwork. Thanks for everything, Maureen Patrick.

Kris Somaru