Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

546 Reviews of Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

January 22, 2019

"Excellent Service "

- tonyasco

On time for scheduled appointment. Follow up and Folow through. Great! All employees I encountered was professional and friendly. I will tell all my friend and family about Castle Buick. Tonya Scott

Steven Uginchus
Other Employees : Can
January 22, 2019

"Making an appointment is fast."

- mmguerra50

Everyone is friendly snd hrlpful. The sales rep.s explains in detail and reviews all information to make sure you understand your options. They also follow up with a phone call or text. We purchased two trucks from Castle and very happy. Thank you

Maricruz Roman
Tito Villalvazo

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with both of your truck purchases!

"Service "

- YEAHYEAHYEAHDOIT

The service Dept was very through and professional. AJ was very attentive with updates pertaining to my service. Exceptional service as well as the quality of work performed,

AJ

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

Thank you for letting us know that AJ was able to give you exceptional service. We look forward to working with you again.

"Excellent Service"

- renitacraft

They were very friendly, helpful and they have the best prices. They are great people to do business with. They serviced my car and I love the free car wash.

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

Thank you for the positive review! We are happy that you had a great experience at Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside! We look forward to servicing your car in the future.

January 21, 2019

"Cordial, helpful and diligent sales staff."

- jpdowd

The sales staff, Ernie Bell in particular, was attentive, persistent without being too aggressive or annoying and, ultimately, successful in getting us the 2017 GMC Acadia Denali that we were looking for.

Ernest Bell
Che Bess
Tom Hackett

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

We are glad hear that Ernie and the sales staff was able to assist you and help you get the car you wanted!

"Thank you Brandon "

- REGINERANDALL

Loved the dealership and Brandon was great I was in and out with no problem and got the car I wanted. Thank you all for all the help

Jose Roman

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

Hi Regine! Thank you for your positive review. Have fun with your new car!

January 17, 2019

"Excellent salesmanship"

- masters1880

The salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and very helpful all the way through. Rudy was also helpful at the end of the process I want more individual I can't think of his name the overall my experience was very delightful

Lou Mathews
Corey Owens
Jan 17, 2019 -

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Rudy is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 16, 2019

"Very nice Sales person"

- JOYBABYYOU

I had a very good experience and I was very pleased with the purchase and Paul the sales person he was a very good person to deal with I recommend you to go see him thanks Paul

Paul Beckett
Joe Genna
Jan 17, 2019 -

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

Thank you for your five-star rating and positive experience purchasing a new vehicle with the help of Paul. We look forward to seeing you for any questions or service you may need. Congratulations on the new purchase.

January 16, 2019

"Amazing! "

- KRAMIREZ_89

Great customer service. Vey nice location. Location has a kids room. Sales person was very knowledgeable and had excellent customer service. The entire team was very friendly.

Jose Roman
Tito Villalvazo
Jan 16, 2019 -

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you and the kids had such a positive experience with us! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 15, 2019

"Warranty work"

- jborowiak

I needed some warranty work on my 2018 Buick Regal GS. I was given a loner car which I had for a week. Castle was waiting for parts. My car was repaired and returned. I also had the oil changed, wiper blades changed and tires rotated. All under warranty. Nice people and good job.

Steven Uginchus
Jan 16, 2019 -

Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside responded

We're glad to hear you and the Buick Regal were taken care of and we appreciate your positive review. It's always a good idea to bundle the work and get the blades and oil changed and have the tires rotated. Smart maintenance planning! We look forward to your next visit and wish you happy road trips.