Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

Corey Owens, General Sales Manager, Castle Buick GMC of North Riverside

October 14, 2018

"Great deal "

- Acadia driver

We did a lease buyout. They were very helpful explaining everything with the process. Everyone was so nice and it was a pretty fast process.

October 14, 2018

"Great job"

- Acadia driver

Corey was great with everything ! My lease was up and I couldn’t decided what to get next. They helped me with my budge to get exactly what I wanted. I’m in love with my new car. They porters did a great job clean it up so I could drive off sparkling!

October 12, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Patricia

Tom Reggio was very helpful and professional.Help me with questions and listened to my needs.I didn't waste my time and I am happy with the care and offer. Quick easy and very pleasant!

Tom Riggio