Cedar Rapids Toyota

1079 Reviews of Cedar Rapids Toyota

April 17, 2018

"Great service"

- Jackie

Great service from beginning to end. I’ve had a really tough last few days with my terrain breaking down, this was the smoothest car deal I have ever had in my life done in about an hour and they have pop and popcorn!!! (Life savor for someone who hasn’t eaten dinner yet!). I love the touch screen for signing and responsiveness from Al A+. I have high expectations for the service side of the house. Let’s hope they can keep this high customer service going!

April 17, 2018

"Fantastic experience"

- Nathan Whitters

Couldn't be happier with the experience I had at Toyota. These guys are transparent and to the point. This was nothing like the pushy environment you might expect from a dealership. Absolutely love my new 4Runner and I feel very confident in my purchase. I felt that I got a fair deal and a fair trade in value for my previous vehicle. This experience coupled with a good experience going forward with my new vehicle would make a lifelong Toyota advocate out of me.

Chuck James
Wendy Nelson
Other Employees : Mike L.
April 15, 2018

"I had a great experience leasing a Tundra."

- Totting

Chuck James was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and answered all of my questions. The experience allowed me to walk out of there feeling good about my purchase. Wendy Nelson did an excellent job with the financing aspect and was very personable. I would recommend CR Toyota to anyone.

Chuck James

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for sharing your review! We are happy to hear about your experience here at our dealership! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Chuck, Wendy or any of us at Cedar Rapids Toyota.

April 15, 2018

"Finally car buying is fun again!!!"

- toddhm

Anyone who has purchased a car knows how gut wrenching it can be. The trips to the office, the waiting, the hard sells, low balling your trade, etc, etc. None of that with these guys. I have purchased many cars in my years through many different dealers, but none have been as pleasant as my experience at Cedar Rapids Toyota. Phil Wienke was fantastic. Just a great, pleasant guy. Just meeting him changed our focus from the tension of "the deal" to the excitement of getting a new truck. He was gracious and reassuring throughout with a thorough knowledge of the products he sells. The fun continued in Curt Wiedemeier's office. The most "no pressure" finance guy I have ever dealt with. It was as easy and smooth as buying a car can get. We traveled for nearly 3 hours not knowing what to expect. Having read the reviews, I was hoping for the best and that's exactly what we got. All the positives you read here are absolutely true. This dealership gets it. Kudos to all.

Phil Wieneke

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for your business and taking time to leave us a review of your experience! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Phil, Curt or any of us at Cedar Rapids Toyota.

"Smoooooth transaction... "

- Danthebuffalo

Teamwork and customer service go a long way in my book! From the initial inquiry with Alan to the last signature on Curt’s fancy desktop screen. Professional, timely and friendly service. (Wisconsin customer)

Paul Speral

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for the review and your business! We appreciate it! We are happy to hear about your smooth experience!

April 14, 2018

"Fabulous"

- Pattyc

The salesman Terry was amazing, no pressure straight shooter. This was the 3rd dealership we visited and was by far the most informative and honest if them all.

Terry Helgeson

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate your business! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Terry, Wendy or anyone here at CR Toyota!

April 10, 2018

"Seemed like an old Family friend!"

- Sandy

It is easy to write a few words about Steve Almendinger, as he is very good at what he does! He knows the product, and explains everything in an understandable manner! Steve really believes in the product, and we believe he had our best interest at heart. Thoroughly explaining a product, being courteous, and not being overbearing is an art and appreciated by prospective buyers! Good job Steve!

Steve Almendinger
Bill McArthur

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you Sandy for your business! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, we are so proud of Steve for making your car buying experience a pleasure. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Steve, Bill or any one at Cedar Rapids Toyota.

April 09, 2018

"Pressure Free"

- Sammies87

This was my first car buying experience at a dealership and I’m happy it was with Alan. He was very knowledgeable and patient. The whole day was fun and hassle free. I would recommend Alan!

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for your business & taking time to leave us a review of your experience! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Alan, Curt or any of us at Cedar Rapids Toyota.

April 09, 2018

"Great people!!"

- Beverly W Bassett

Excellent job at explaining vehicle options and how it works when I picked it up. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you Beverly for your business and taking time to leave us a review! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Alan, Curt or any of us at Cedar Rapids Toyota!

April 06, 2018

"New Car Purchase"

- bassguy

Salesman Steve Almandinger was very knowledgeable and helpful with our purchase of a new 2018 Toyota Highlander. He took the time to educate us about all the new features of the automobile and made us very comfortable when we left the dealership. Wendy Nelson also was very helpful.

Steve Almendinger

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for taking time to share your experience! If you have any questions, please feel free to call Steve, Wendy or any of us at Cedar Rapids Toyota! Congratulations on your new 2018 Highlander!

1 - 10 of 1,079 results