Cedar Rapids Toyota

1190 Boyson Rd, Hiawatha, Iowa 52233

1208 Reviews of Cedar Rapids Toyota

October 15, 2018

"I am very happy to purchase a 2015 Camry in CD toyota."

- 2018-10_13

I will give the CD Toyota a 5 star for excellence service, the sale person is nice , patient and polite, the car price is resonable,

Bethany Behrle
Other Employees : Alan Makabi

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for your kind review & your business!

October 13, 2018

"Great service from start to finish. "

- Cpolso

I was on a time crunch and the dealership made it super easy to drive, negotiate, and buy the car. Alan is great. I’ve purchased several vehicles from him in the past and will continue to in the future. Alan and Curt in finance were both great with kids as well. Family focused. Great service. Speedy.

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for your kind review and for your business! We truly appreciate you choosing us again to work with-- if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Alan or any of us at Cedar Rapids Toyota!

October 13, 2018

"First Car Purchase "

- Sgonzalez

Alan was very helpful in helping me locate the car i wanted and helped explain things I didn't understand or had questions about. He is a friendly face and I was super nice to do business with him. I also had a very good experience with Curt, he was so nice and explained anything i had questions about while doing my paper work. I know I won't need a new car for a long time but when I do, I'll be sure to come back and do business with Alan and Curt. Thank you both so much.

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for your kind review and for your business! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Alan or any of us at Cedar Rapids Toyota!

October 09, 2018

"Fantastic.....As Expected"

- Randi

This is the second time I have worked with both Alan and Curt. And just like my prior experience, buying my new RAV today was super easy, extremely pleasant and painless. Having returned to Iowa six years ago I have long remarked to friends and family that I would never buy from anyone else. Why would I? They make buying a new car enjoyable. Having purchased many other Toyotas in many other states, i would put Alan, and Curt at the top of my list....the best representatives of the Toyota brand I have ever worked with

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

We are so happy to hear about your experience! Thank you for your business & for taking time to leave us a review!

October 08, 2018

"Car shopping experience made easy"

- emilyoconnell01

An enjoyable car buying experience thanks to car salesman Tyler. He was knowledgeable, had great customer service, and willing put in the time to make sure the buyer is buying the right car for themselves.

Tyler Winegar

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate your business!

October 07, 2018

"Avalon baby!!"

- Rfuchs76

Alan was fantastic to have as a Salesman! His sense of humor in trying to accommodate me and my must haves was hilarious! You cannot go wrong with him!!

Wendy Nelson
3.0

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

We are so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate your business!

October 07, 2018

"Five star dealership "

- TOYOTAMAN

Best dealership I have worked with since I have been in Iowa. Very happy I went to CR Toyota for this purchase. All of the staff are fine people and great to work with.

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review!!

October 04, 2018

"Awesome service - no pressure"

- OctopusJones

We had yet another awesome experience with Cedar Rapids Toyota. Knowledgeable sales/financing, with no pressure. We will remain devoted Toyota customers. Thank you Brian and Tiffany!

Brian Freerksen

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for your continued business with us, we appreciate your kind review!

October 03, 2018

"A new lease"

- Cehepker

My lease was not quite up, but when something broke on my current car Chuck got me into a new car with a new lease.

Chuck James

October 02, 2018

"Let"s Go Places"

- Mike

A very positive overall experience. Everyone was very helpful and easy to work with. We were able to trade in two vehicles and they worked very hard to get the best value. We were extremely pleased with with the results. I am not a huge fan of purchasing vehicles but the team at Cedar Rapids Toyota made the experience enjoyable.

Wendy Nelson

Cedar Rapids Toyota responded

Thank you for your kind review & your business! We are happy to hear about your great experience at our dealership!

1 - 10 of 1,208 results