Cedar Rapids Toyota

Sales and Leasing Consultant

December 11, 2018

"Amazing dealership "

- RSM

Everyone at this dealership is amazing! They made a very difficult transaction go very easy. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Other Employees : Kim Mackey

December 10, 2018

"My first new car"

- thomni01

This was my first experience getting a new car, and I was pretty nervous given I’d never gone through this process before. Alan has worked with my family for years, and was so helpful with this purchase. He was quick to give me the info I needed to narrow my search and answered all of my questions. My car came from Wisconsin and got here only two days after I gave him the go ahead! He spent a great length of time going through all the features and setting them up for me. This was such an easy and fun process from start to finish. Can’t recommend Alan and Cedar Rapids Toyota enough!

Wendy Nelson

December 10, 2018

"It's a good day to buy."

- Dringge

I have worked with CR Toyota 3 other times in the past. The experience was always very pleasant. I never felt pressured or rushed. Everyone was very willing to help me get what I wanted.

J.D. Fagle