Cedar Rapids Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Steve  Lemke , Service Advisor, Cedar Rapids Toyota

J.D.  Fagle , Shop Foreman / Service Advisor , Cedar Rapids Toyota

J.D. Fagle

Shop Foreman / Service Advisor

November 27, 2017

"Exceptional Customer Service Everytime"

- Shannon Van Vors

Our AWD disengaged warning light came on with our Rav4. Not only did Terry Helgeson and J.D. Fagle take care of our situation right away. They followed up about a week later to see how things were going. Their customer service is top notch, which keeps us coming back to Toyota for all our vehicle purchases and services. Thank You Terry and J.D. for putting our family's safety first!

Terry Helgeson
J.D. Fagle

November 03, 2017

"They could care less"

- Eric

Where do I start??? Tried to buy 2 cars there but they were higher priced than anyone around. Bought them in Cedar Falls for thousands less. Took car to CR Toyota for service work 3 times before work was done. Also, scheduled an oil change. When it came time to pay they had not done the oil change so I had to wait again. One of 3 employees smell like booze too. Went to my car to leave and saw that they didn't even do a courtesy wash. I emailed them twice to give them a heads up to maybe save them some future business. They did not feel that my concerns were valid by the lack of any sort of response. These actions alone will ensure that I send everyone I know to Deery to get their Toyotas worked on or purchased. It is a shame. I prefer to shop local but CR Toyota does not seem to care.

I don't remember

November 01, 2017

"Experience"

- car

When you walk in the repair area, there are 4 desks with men behind them. When you go in, no one greeds you or even acts like they know you are there. When they do acknowledge you, they treat women like they don't know anything. They are rude. There was not any coolant in my radiator. They fixed the leak and put fluid in. A month later, the coolant was gone again. They said that happens sometime because air gets into it. Why didn't they tell me to check it a couple of days later to see if it had gotten filled???? When the vehicle is done, they tell you the car is out in the lot somewhere. After walking around for 10 minutes and not being able to find my car, I had to ask them where they parked it. They told me to use my key fob to locate it.

Greg McCoy
Other Employees : Gus England is very nice and helpful. Very bad experience with Greg

Special Offers

Express Oil & Filter Change

Conventional Oil Change $ 25.60 plus tax.

Synthetic Oil Change

Synthetic Oil Change* $41.10 Plus Tax

Thanks for Looking Special

Thanks for looking specials 10% Off Thanks for taking time to look at our Cedar Rapids Toyota Website. Bring in a copy of this page and receive 10% off any part you buy over the counter and carry out.

Service Center Photos & Amenities