Cedar Rapids Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Joe Kem, Service Advisor, Cedar Rapids Toyota

Quick Lube Assistant Manager

March 30, 2018

"Poor service"

- Sweetiepea

I waited 2 hours for a basic oil change that cost 50.00 dollars. They have slow service and high prices. Very bad service. Poor.

Didn't know employees names I worked with.

November 27, 2017

"Exceptional Customer Service Everytime"

- Shannon Van Vors

Our AWD disengaged warning light came on with our Rav4. Not only did Terry Helgeson and J.D. Fagle take care of our situation right away. They followed up about a week later to see how things were going. Their customer service is top notch, which keeps us coming back to Toyota for all our vehicle purchases and services. Thank You Terry and J.D. for putting our family's safety first!

Terry Helgeson
J.D. Fagle

November 03, 2017

"They could care less"

- Eric

Where do I start??? Tried to buy 2 cars there but they were higher priced than anyone around. Bought them in Cedar Falls for thousands less. Took car to CR Toyota for service work 3 times before work was done. Also, scheduled an oil change. When it came time to pay they had not done the oil change so I had to wait again. One of 3 employees smell like booze too. Went to my car to leave and saw that they didn't even do a courtesy wash. I emailed them twice to give them a heads up to maybe save them some future business. They did not feel that my concerns were valid by the lack of any sort of response. These actions alone will ensure that I send everyone I know to Deery to get their Toyotas worked on or purchased. It is a shame. I prefer to shop local but CR Toyota does not seem to care.

I don't remember

Special Offers

Thanks for Looking Special

Thanks for looking specials 10% Off Thanks for taking time to look at our Cedar Rapids Toyota Website. Bring in a copy of this page and receive 10% off any part you buy over the counter and carry out.

Service Center Photos & Amenities