Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

272 Reviews of Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

June 23, 2018

"Great experience."

- Heath Mc

Have nothing but nice things to say. No pressure and everyone was very accommodating. Sales person (Carl) was extremely knowledgeable on his products. Would definitely recommend them and will surely give them a look on our next purchase.

Jun 24, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation! We're pleased that you had a great experience, and it's great to know that you are satisfied with your purchase. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

June 22, 2018

"Luxury Experience Purchasing our BMW"

- Smith

We went in with a specific used car in mind to test drive. Lucas Jolley was our salesperson and was very kind and knowledgeable of the car. Having never driven a BMW, there was technology I had never seen in a car. He spent most of the day showing us the myriad of buttons and nuances of our 535i. I failed to mention that this was the first car Lucas had sold at the dealership but he was extremely professional and personable. Century is truly the definition of a luxury car buying experience.

Lucas Jolley
Jun 23, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for the positive review! We're thrilled that you received five-star treatment from Lucas. He was happy to help you and ensure that you were satisfied with your purchase. We hope to serve you again in the future if you need anything else.

June 20, 2018

"Malcolm Adkins of Century BMW was very knowledgeable "

- bballen

Our sales person was very knowledgeable about all BMWs and the vehicle I bought. He was very patient explaining the details of the vehicle and drove the vehicle to show us its power. I feel I have made a new friend and wish him the best for the future and hope I get to work with him again in the future! All BMW employees were very professional!

Malcolm Atkins
DeWayne Ford
Jun 21, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear that you had an amazing car buying experience with us. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team for providing you with friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service. We hope to see you again!

June 18, 2018

"Great Car from a Great Dealership!"

- candicorn79

Century took great care to handle my transaction. They had the car I had been waiting for, but my local dealers would not transfer it up. I drove 7.5 hours to make the pickup, and the team did a great job making me feel welcome, taking care of the paperwork, and even though I'm from out of state, they made things so smooth. Thanks to everyone who helped me - Chase and Daniel specifically. Thanks guys - I couldn't be happier with how this played out!!

Chase Volinski
Jun 19, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review and rating! We are so happy to know that we were able to help you and we appreciate you driving the distance to get to us. It is great to know that our team provided you with great customer service especially Chase and Daniel. We hope that you will continue to visit us in the future! Have a great week!

"Great Service!!!"

- RaphaelTilley

Josh, went out of his way to make sure my wife and I had the best experience possible. If you looking for a new BMW, I would definitely recommend Josh Vargas!!! 👍🏾👍🏾 Awesome you man.

Josh Vargas
Kevin Garner
Jun 19, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that Josh went above and beyond to make sure you and your wide had an amazing experience. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

"Excellent Service"

- reluctantcarbuyer

Josh was great explaining the features of the used cars I was looking at to purchase, provided one overnight for evaluation, and did extra cleanup on the one I purchased.

Josh Vargas
Jun 18, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Josh will be thrilled to hear your kind words. If there is anything you need, please reach out to us. Enjoy your new ride!

June 08, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- Bama Beamer

I had not purchased a vehicle since 2006 (had a 2006 Accord that I bought new and put 130K on) and wasn't even sure I wanted a newer car. That all changed when I test drove a BMW 5281i at Century BMW. My client adviser Manette Singer was awesome and did a great job listening to what I wanted, was very honest with me and never pressured me to do anything. The finance department hooked me up with a great rate through BMW Finance and my payment is much lower than I anticipated. I really appreciated Hope of the "Genuis" staff who explained every onboard gadget and helped me program all the amazing electronic functions of the car. I found the folks at Century BMW very friendly, very honest and very fair. I especially like that they are locally owned and operated. I came away with a great car and a great buying experience.

Hope Hancock
Manette Singer
David McGehee
Jun 09, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your five-star buying experience with us! Congratulations on your purchase! We appreciate that you chose us as your dealership, and that Hope, Manette, David, and the team gave you a memorable and honest experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can do anything else for you.

June 03, 2018

"Excellent Experience at Century BMW"

- Burttram38

Couldn’t be more pleased with entire experience. Chase Volinski was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I was looking for a particular used vehicle. He helped me search and when one was found, he walked me thru the steps to secure the purchase. He explained the inspection a used vehicle goes thru and assured me it would be a quality vehicle or they wouldn’t sell it. He was always polite and patient over our many conversations.

Chase Volinski
Jun 04, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Hi Burttram, Thanks for sharing your great shopping experience with Chase! Please let us know if we can assist you again.

June 02, 2018

"Superb customer service "

- BCS

Carl assisted my husband and I throughout the entire process. He was very patient and attentive to all of our needs even after a year of looking at various vehicles. He was not pushy and allowed us to take the lead at a pace in which we felt comfortable. We did not feel pressured to buying a vehicle. Carl made the car buying experience less stressful and listened to all of our needs. Thank you Carl for all of your hard work and diligence. Ann Marie initially welcomed us to the dealership; the time she spent with us was very much appreciated. She had a very positive energy; her enthusiasm for the cars was contagious. She also has a great knowledge base for the different models. Thank you Ann Marie for all your help and time. Kevin was also instrumental in helping us with the purchase of our car. He was very responsive to our needs and communicated well. These three employees are an asset to bmw and should be recognized. The professionalism exhibited throughout the dealership was superb. This is a fine example of excellent customer service.

Ann Marie Lang
Kevin Garner
Jun 03, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team! We are fortunate to have them, and we are glad to know that you enjoyed working with Carl, Ann Marie, and Kevin. We appreciate your feedback about the superb customer service you received. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the future. We are always happy to help.

May 31, 2018

"Actually enjoyed the car buying experience!"

- KSButler

Very friendly and knowledgeable auto group . I would definitely recommend Century Automotive Group and Carl Erwin! I had an easy and stress free car buying experience. Thanks Century!

Jun 01, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for the superb five-star review! We are ecstatic to hear that Carl was able to help you find your perfect ride! Enjoy it!