Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

298 Reviews of Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

September 14, 2018

"Good experience"

- Droy

Professional team. The experience was great overall. Josh was a very good salesman and the e tire team wanted my wife and I to walk away with a great experience.

Sep 15, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Hello, Thank you for letting us know that Josh and the rest of the team took such care of you and we'll be sure to let them know about your feedback. Customer service is our top priority and we love seeing that you had such a positive experience. We appreciate the 5-star rating and please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

September 04, 2018

"Ann Marie Lang is an impressive salesperson for Century BMW"

- george153

In all my years of car buying and working with many salespersons, Ann Marie stands out as the best! Ann Marie easily possesses superior knowledge of the BMW fleet, willingness to go the extra mile, and honesty to gain my trust and confidence to feel really good about my BMW purchase. My wife and I arrived at the Century dealership on a Saturday morning, interested in finding a BMW that met both our price requirements and our desire for luxury and speed. It has been many years since I’ve owned a BMW and Ann Marie was very patient with us explaining the many different models and their features. My wife and I were full of questions trying to understand the differences, but Ann Marie kept up and happily answered our questions for a long while….even though we had not even begun to show interest in buying a BMW at that point. Ann Marie took us out on several test drives, again very patient as we learned the feel of the different series of BMW’s on the road. We appreciated her willingness to prove to us the full range of capabilities a BMW has to offer on the road: speed, stability, handling, and braking as well as the functionality of the features of the car. Frankly, it was Ann Marie herself who sold us on BMW and our specific choice and we have not had even one regret after owning the car for several weeks and giving it a good work out. We came in that Saturday to shop around and get a feel for what BMW had to offer and walked out of the showroom a few hours later with our car. Ann Marie helped ensure our car was completely ready to be turned over to us and still spent a great deal of time with us giving us a more detailed understanding of the features and how to operate them. Overall, we had a wonderful and positive experience at Century BMW working with Ann Marie. Had it not been for her energy, positive attitude, and follow through, we may well have left the dealership and looked for something else. I really appreciate her efforts and commend her to the managers of the dealership.

Ann Marie Lang
Sep 05, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Hi George, We are very pleased to hear Ann Marie was fantastic to work with and made sure you know all about your BMW. If there is anything else you need or any questions you have, please do not hesitate to reach out to us as we are here to help. Congratulations on your BMW! It is great to know you are enjoying the ride.

September 03, 2018

"No place better to find your family vehicle"

- HooserMama17

Friday my husband and I had the pleasure of working with Carl Erwin to find our perfect family car. Not only was he extremely professional, patient and understanding of our requirements in a family car but he also went above and beyond to make this the must enjoyable and special experience for us. As first time car buyers we were terrified of the “WHAT IF’S” however Carl with Century BMW helped ease though worries and helped us figure out our best option! We could never thank y’all enough and hope everyone finds as much joy from this company as we did!!

Sep 04, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for the five-star review! We're glad that we were able to help you. It was Carl's pleasure to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. We hope you enjoy your vehicle. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

September 01, 2018

"Great service"

- Mason24

I really enjoyed my experience with century bmw. The customer service was great and everyone was very willing to help from the moment I pulled onto the lot.

Sep 02, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Mason, Thank you for sharing your great customer experience working with us. We're so glad to see we were able to help you out. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

August 31, 2018

"Lucas is awesome "

- lindabird11

We had a great experience with BMW! Lucas went above and beyond and always responded back if we had any questions. Lucas did outstanding job!

Justin Kent
Paxton Watkins
Kevin Garner
Other Employees : Can’t remember the other manager and I think Kimberly in finance
Sep 01, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for sharing your five-star review! We appreciate your time and business and will make sure to pass along your feedback to Lucas and the team! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

August 29, 2018

"My BMW Experience "

- TJBIII

My wife and I just purchased a BMW X1 and couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience at Century. Lucas Jolley was very professional and knowledgeable. He was very receptive to our needs and went the extra mile to find the car we wanted.

Bradley Dale
Kevin Garner
Aug 30, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that your experience with us went well and that you and your wife were pleased with your experience. It is great that Lucas was very professional, knowledgeable, and receptive to your needs going the extra mile. We appreciate you and your wife's business and we hope you enjoy your BMW X1. Have a good day!

August 25, 2018

"Great Expectations "

- The McCormick Family

We appreciate the efforts of the entire team of Century BMW, and look forward to receiving the same excellence with their vehicle maintenance and support. We are especially pleased with the efforts of Mr. Chase Volinski, our man in sales. Because we purchased an unfamiliar vehicle, the electric BMW i3 Range Extender, we have inundated him with messages and phone calls before and after the sale. His patience has been golden, and I purposely waited to write this review, that I may accurately evaluate if he was as thorough and conscientious when the deal was done, as he had been during the sale. Just recently I found myself low on vehicle electricity, and was concerned. He quickly returned my call with 3 fine suggestions on how to maximize my capacity...and a web site with available charging stations. Did I mention that Chase also purchased my child a BMW teddy bear for her exceptional patience during the finance negotiations? She loves that bear, which sits nicely in the back seat. Chase represents BMW very well. He must have received a fine education and have had the blessing of an exceptional family unit to be the good and honest person that he is. In closing, our family feels more than confident in recommending every single person that we've met at this dealership. Thank you, ~The McCormick Family

Justin Kent
David McGehee
Ron Volinski
Aug 26, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Hello, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review for us. We are thrilled to learn that you had an exceptional experience during your visit. It's great to know that Chase went above and beyond to provide you with great service. We value your business and hope to see you again. Enjoy your BMW i3 Range Extender!

August 20, 2018

"Josh was very professional! "

- mjb

Thank you Josh for assisting me with my first automobile purchase! You were very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable from the jump. Your attention to detail, thoroughness and kindness meant a lot to me and my family after making a 250+ mile drive to Huntsville.

Aug 20, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Josh! We're delighted that he was a valuable asset to your experience. We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

August 17, 2018

"Worth the drive"

- Happy BMW owners

Thank you Ann Marie & Century BMW for a very pleasant car buying experience. We live 4 hours away from your Huntsville dealership. Your prompt communication & knowledge of your vehicles was impressive. We will definitely return to your dealership.

Ann Marie Lang
Briana King
David McGehee
Aug 18, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for the great review, We will be sure to thank Ann Marie and the rest of our team for making your commute worth every minute. We will always guarantee prompt communication and knowledgeable service. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit.

August 15, 2018

"Great people!"

- Jill

Lucas did an outstanding job assisting us with our vehicle purchase. He was friendly, not pushy and I recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Parker Jones
Aug 15, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

That's great to hear! We will be sure to thank Lucas for taking excellent care of you. Come back and see us anytime!