Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

326 Reviews of Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo

December 08, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Klwebste

Andrew and the team worked very hard to make my vehicle buying experience pleasurable and get me the exact vehicle I wanted. I really enjoyed getting to know all of them. I love my new Volvo!

Andrew Driver
Dec 10, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are happy to know that your experience with us went well and that Andrew and the team worked hard to make your car-buying experience pleasurable. It is great that you got the exact vehicle you wanted and we hope that you will visit us again! Enjoy your Volvo!

December 07, 2018

"Very professional and smooth transaction. "

- okwp

The team at century helped me with an out of state trade and purchase. Everything with the purchased vehicle was as described. Good experience overall. I will definitely recommend this dealership based on my experience.

Deryka Bowe
Lucas Jolley
William Wilford
Dec 08, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! It is great to know that the team helped you with your trade-in and car-purchase! We are glad that overall you had a good experience and we hope that you will continue to visit us in the future!

December 07, 2018

"Couldn't be happier."

- Bikerdave

Very patient with my many questions. Actually drove car to my home and took the trade.. 8h drive total. Lucas jolley was terrific, he will go far! Thanks for everything, y'all! David and Sara Meyer.

Lucas Jolley
Dec 09, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Lucas! We're glad that you are satisfied with your purchase and experience with us. It was our pleasure to serve you.

December 05, 2018

"Very honest and good price"

- kevin123

I was looking for a specific vehicle (Land Rover LR4). I found two vehicles I was interested in, one at Century in Huntsville, AL and at Hennessy in Gwinnett, GA. I ended up buying from Century. I found them to honest, open, accommodating and their price was also considerable better. I was not impressed by Hennessy at all, very sneaky.

Terry Horton
Mike Long
Dec 07, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Hi Kevin, Thank you for stopping by and seeing us. We were happy to help and look forward to working with you again.

December 03, 2018

"2001 BMW Z3"

- Jbrnbk

Great experience with everyone at Century. Love the Z3! They replaced the tires fixed a couple of things and detailed the car before delivery. My wife even bought a BMW hat fo me. Will definitely be going back to Century Automotive Group.

Josh Vargas
William Wilford
Dec 04, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We were happy to help you and ensure that you were satisfied with your purchase. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

December 03, 2018

"Wonderful experience"

- Annette Irons-Parker

Manette was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. No high pressure sales. She followed up promptly after purchase. The service is excellent, although a bit pricey.

Katie Mitchell
Dec 04, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Hi Annette, thank you for taking the time to recognize Manette! We're glad that she was a valuable asset to your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

November 25, 2018

"sales"

- Trim@n44

Mannete was very courteous and followed up with us in a timely manner. Pleasant and no pressure experience. Would definitely recommend this dealership too friends.

Nov 26, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for the review and kind words! We're glad you enjoyed your experience. Come back anytime!

November 17, 2018

"Excellent service and easy to deal with"

- Bren1109

I went in looking to possibly upgrade my vehicle. Manette, the Customer Rep was extremely friendly and helpful. I could text or email during the evening or weekend and would get a response back expeditiously regardless of the time. I selected the vehicle and accessories I wanted and the order was placed. Manette stayed in touch with me and kept me up to date on the progress of my order. I have my new vehicle and love it. This was an excellent experience and I would gladly recommend to anyone.

Paxton Watkins
Kevin Garner
David McGehee
Nov 18, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear our team provided you with the outstanding customer service you deserve. We hope to see you again!

November 17, 2018

"Outstanding service and deals!"

- SportyMetalhead1979

All employees were friendly and wasted no time to quickly help me find my dream car! I'm highly pleased with my purchase and the quality service I received here.

Tonarius Gooden
Nov 18, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for reviewing us! We're delighted to know you had a great experience at our dealership. We wish you the best in your dream car!

November 16, 2018

"Century BMW"

- ORN1

This is the third BMW I have bought from them. It is always a great experience! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a BMW in North Alabama.

Ann Marie Lang
Nov 17, 2018 -

Century BMW Jaguar Land Rover Volvo responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are happy to know that you are a loyal customer and that you always have a great experience with us! We also appreciate you recommending us and we look forward to your future visits!