Champion Chevrolet of Avon - Service Center

183 S County Rd 525 E, Avon, Indiana 46123

215 Reviews of Champion Chevrolet of Avon - Service Center

"Recall service "

- marc245

After a bad experience at another GMA dealer, I chose Champion. From the first phone conversation to completion of recall work, I was dealt with by friendly,helpful and professional staff. The work was completed in a timely manner. I especially want to commend Diane Adams-Carter for being so helpful and welcoming. She is a great asset to your business!

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

Taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know how your experience was and for choosing us for your automotive needs! -Mike Mills, General Sales Manager, 317 406 0020

"Quick service"

- Retired nurse

Only concern was that "oil life" display was visible and took many attempts to get MPH or speed visible. Should have had it corrected before leaving service bay reception area if I had known it was going to take several attempts to correct the display.

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don’t hesitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. -Mike Mills, General Sales Manager, 317 406 0020

September 13, 2018

"Normally good, not this time"

- SarahH

This is the only place I've ever taken my car and normally it's a great experience. This time I felt they were really lazy with it. They didn't check everything they normally do. They usually always fill my tires up and I even asked the lady if they did and she said yes, but my one tire was at 32 and all the others were all over the place. She didn't want to answer my questions. I felt a bit of a cold shoulder.

I don't know any of their names.

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

We would like to thank you for sharing this review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. -Jim Schrage, Service Manager, 317 406 0020

September 12, 2018

"Service department first timer"

- Oakhd171

I took my fathers Equinox in for a service for him. I had excellent and thoughtful service. The service was thorough and faster than I expected it would be. I am very happy with quality and value.

Do not remember employees name but he was very good. Believe it was Will.

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Mike Mills, General Sales Manager, 317 406 0020

September 11, 2018

"First Service of New Traverse"

- HLTracey

Took my new Traverse here for its first service. Had never serviced a car here before. They did a great job! They took me in right away, did an oil change, topped off fluids, checked all my pressures, rotated tires. Everyone was very friendly and happy. They have a nice waiting area with WiFi. Even the owner came out and said hi as I was leaving, even though I didn’t buy it there. Great experience!

Frank Feree
Nate Krahn

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we look forward to assisting you with your service needs. Jim Schrage, Service Manager, 317 406 0020

September 10, 2018

"Regular service visit"

- Gilley, My1116

Very prompt, very thorough, very knowledgeable & friendly. The staff got to my vehicle right at the scheduled appointment time. They kept me informed throughout the appointment. They finished the appointment early & with a car wash!

Vickie Cooley
Frank Feree
Nate Krahn

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service and I am glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! -Jim Schrage, Service Manager, 317 406 0020

September 06, 2018

"Great Experience! Very Professional!"

- Brad S

Everyone in the service department were very helpful. They were able to reprogram my remote key fobs and cut new keys. The mechanic returned my truck to the service bay and noticed a brake light was out. He asked if I had time to wait to replace the light. I waited and he had it back to me in less than 15 minutes. I will definitely return for service in the future and I highly recommend their service department.

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

Thank you for your review and business as a customer. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you described and we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. -Mike Mills, General Sales Manager, 317 406 0020

August 25, 2018

"Good and bad "

- Former tech

Love the staff and honesty, dislike gm and there customer service and support of there vehicles. Unwilling to stand by there common issues of there vehicles.

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. -Mike Mills, General Sales Manager, 317 406 0020

August 23, 2018

"Chevy Colorado"

- jbc0216

I had a lot of service work required on my Colorado and this was my first trip to Champion Chevrolet. I was very pleased with everyone at Champion and will definitely be going back there for all future service work.

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. I am pleased that our staff was able to provide you a friendly service experience. Your comment is a great help for us so that we can improve our facilities to promote a comfortable visit to all of our customers. Thank you and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your car. -Jim Schrage, Service Manager, 317 406 0020

August 21, 2018

"Great experience "

- Treewall59

I have been taking my car here for a couple years and they have always been helpful. I was pleasantly surprised that i took my car there for an oil change"and they fixed a tire that was going low, rotated the tires and cleaned my car. They took me to my place of work while they worked on the car and called me when it was ready as promised. My associate was very friendly and made me feel welcome and truly cared. I'll definitely recommend them to my friends!!

Champion Chevrolet of Avon responded

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. -Mike Mills, General Sales Manager, 317 406 0020