Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103

1199 Reviews of Ciocca Subaru

July 19, 2018

"Just Bought My Fourth Subaru "

- Justplainjan

I walked in to Ciocca Subaru with the intent of driving a Crosstrek in order to see if I wanted to trade in my 2014 Crosstrek Hybrid. The salesman, Jared Reanu was friendly and helpful, and knowledgeable. I'll be picking up my 2018 Crosstrek tomorrow morning!

Jared Reanu

"Ashleyrose is great!"

- nate8513

I came in to look around and not expecting to buy a car. Ashleyrose was knowledegable, professional and helped get me a great deal on a car I love. John in financing is awesome too. I would highly recommend working with her to anyone looking to buy a car.

AshleyRose Anthony
July 19, 2018

"Great people to work with at the dealership."

- fit4four

Everyone I dealt with at the dealership made it their job to see if I needed anything. Salesperson Mike Mohr did a terrific job of seeing that I got to test drive the cars I was interested in and then made sure the transaction went smoothly and quickly. The whole team made my purchase of an Outback enjoyable.

Mike Mohr
Drew Peabody
July 18, 2018

"Used Car Purchase"

- Westbreak

I searched online for quite a while and found Ciocca Subaru had a huge top quality inventory from which i found what i was looking for.It was well worth the 2 hour drive each way. Nichol was very polite and helpful.. They have a very professional and up to date business ,I would highly recommend Fernando who helped me with my purchase,he was freindly and could answer all my questions making this a very good experience Thanks Again to the Ciocca Team.

Fernando Santiago
Tyler Wesley
Nicole Vieira
July 18, 2018

"Milton is the best!!"

- Newsubarukackigrey

I would highly recommend Milton! He worked on getting me a good deal that fit within my. Budget!! He has personality plus! A true gem

Milton Obando
Nicole Vieira
July 16, 2018

"Great experience! 5 stars!"

- Kirchner's

I traveled from Lancaster to deal with Ciocca Subaru. I'm so glad I did. They had a huge selection of cars. I was able to find a car that fit my family's needs. Our salesman, Nick Mann, was friendly, helpful and patient. He is very knowledgeable in the options between the different models. Which made our selection process a lot easier. I will recommend him to everyone looking for a Subara. When it can to negotiations AJ Marvelli took the time to explain the price and value of a Subara. This really helped to ease our minds with buying a new Subara. The whole Ciocca staff was welcoming and friendly. Thank you for a great experience.

Nick Mann
AJ Marvelli
Drew Peabody
July 13, 2018

"Great Sales Experience"

- AMPOutback

I did a bunch of research and shopped several dealerships both online and in person, Ciocca Subaru was hands down the best. Best inventory, best internet communication, best price, and best in person experience. Worked with Nick Mann and Tom O'Donnell at the dealership, both were straight forward and easy to work with. Nick Mann even met me before the dealership opened on his day off to for me to pick up the car.

Nick Mann
Tom O'Donnell
July 11, 2018

"Great experience"

- brisaxe

Fernando is an excellent employee, he is professional and nice. He was very easy to work with and got us a really good deal on a used vehicle. The process was quick and effortless. Fernando made sure my Fiance and I were comfortable with every decision and that we understood everything going on. I would recommend him to anyone!

Fernando Santiago
Jul 18, 2018 -

Ciocca Subaru responded

Hi brisaxe, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

July 08, 2018

"Preowned Impreza purchase"

- Coffin79

We love our new (to us) Impreza. We had a great experience buying from Ciocca Subaru and we are looking forward to see what Ciocca Subaru has in store for us as we look to them for service on our vehicle and possible future car purchases. I would highly recommend my friends and family to this dealership.

Greg Fichter
Jul 14, 2018 -

Ciocca Subaru responded

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Coffin79! We're glad we could find you exactly what you were looking for. We look forward to seeing you for your first service visit!

July 07, 2018

"Awesome dealership!"

- Tonyalk31

Adrian G. is the product specialist to see! Welcoming, personable, knowledgeable, and patient! I will definitely buy my future cars from Adrian at Ciocca. Thank you for a great experience.

Adrian Garibaldi
Jimmy Ofori
Marissa Rodriguez
Jul 14, 2018 -

Ciocca Subaru responded

Hi Tonyalk31, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Adrian and the staff at Ciocca Subaru. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

1 - 10 of 1,199 results