Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103

1053 Reviews of Ciocca Subaru

January 20, 2018

"Excellent place to buy a car"

- Jeffro

Went looking for a used vehicle and saw a great listing for Ciocca Subaru. Called ahead for a test drive. It was really busy when I got there. Everyone was real friendly apologizing for the wait and offering coffee, etc trying to make me feel welcome. In no time at all the car I was there to see pulled up and I was on my way to test drive. Fernando Santiago was a great dude. Just chatting away and answering any questions I had as we drove. He explained the process for the purchase and before I knew it I was paying for the car. While processing paperwork and payment was going on the car getting detailed was just one of the perks of buying from this dealership. I would definitely purchase from them again

Nicole Vieira
January 19, 2018

"First Subaru"

- Al Paca

We have owned Toyotas for our past 8 vehicles. Recently, we rented a Subaru Outback on a vacation and were very pleased with its quality, drive-ability, and features, so when it came time to look at trading in my latest Toyota, I took some time after visiting my Toyota dealer to drive up to Ciocca Subaru to see what they had. I spent most of an afternoon with John Antigua and later Greg Ciocca Jr. Knowledgeable, personable, and fair are words I would use to describe these guys and I ended up purchasing an Outback from them. I left the dealership with the car and as a certified used car, it still has a few things that we noticed that need to be done to satisfy all of us. I am very confident that they will take care of these items to my satisfaction when I take it in to them next week.

John Antigua
Gregg Ciocca Jr
Tiree Eure
January 17, 2018

"Wonderful experience. Would recommend to family and friends"

- ALEX STASYK

Everyone was so helpful to us in buying our car. We never felt pressured but they were there to answer our questions Kyle was so easy to deal with and we appreciated all he did for us.Everyone at the dealership were kind and helpful and treated us with the utmost respect We had a very positive experience at Ciocca Subaru

Kyle Buchecker
AJ Marvelli
Jimmy Ofori
Shelby Krasausky
January 13, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- dan0121

Buying a new car at Ciocca was by far the easiest and painless experience that I've ever had buying a car. The salesperson that I worked with (Kyle Buchecker) and all of the other people that I met there were extremely professional, kind and accommodating. I never felt like I was being pressured or rushed into anything. I truly felt like everyone I met with cared about getting me into the right car.

Kyle Buchecker
Sean Jenkins
Tom O'Donnell
Mohammad Masud
January 11, 2018

"2018 Subaru Crosstrek "

- gcparkland20

By far this waa the best car buying experience for Jody and me... Adrian and the entire Ciocca stafff were extremely knowledgable, attentive to our car buying needs, professional / courteous, and went the extra mile to earn our business....

Adrian Garibaldi
Samantha Lawrence
Other Employees : AJ — Sales Manager
January 10, 2018

"Purchase of used vehicle"

- islanderchamp

Just purchased a used car from Ciocca Suburu in Allentown, PA. They are a customer friendly operation and we were able to negotiate a fair deal that truly showed that both sides can win in a car purchase. Special thanks to Fernando Santiago Jr and Gregg Ciocca Jr for making this purchase go through smoothly. I would definitely recommend Ciocca Suburu to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Gregg Ciocca Jr
January 09, 2018

"used car"

- zeal6769

I THINK it was a good experince everyone was hepful and I didnt feel pressured Im verry plesed I would recamend them to enyone looking for a car.

January 09, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- starisa

I purchased a 2018 Subaru Legacy and this is actually my first new car. I came in with a short list of what I was looking for and John Antigua went above and beyond to find the perfect fit for me. He was attentive, knowledgeable and just plain awesome. I went to another dealership the night before and left 2hrs later completely disappointed. John answered all my questions and some I didn't even realize I had. My experience did not stop with John, everyone that I interacted with went above and beyond to make this milestone memorable in the best ways possible. Thanks again John and the Ciocca family. Definitely will recommend to everyone.

John Antigua
Tiree Eure
January 06, 2018

"Great help"

- NANCY J. WISBAR

We were very impressed with the dealership and the employees. In particular, Fernando Santiago was really helpful and informative. We also really liked working with Jimmy.

Jimmy Ofori
Shelby Krasausky
January 06, 2018

"Excellent customer service , excellent dealership"

- tpaulus

I recently inquired Ciocca Subaru about looking at a Subaru Crosstrek. When I arrived I was impressed to find the car already pulled up front and running; ready for me to look at it and bring it on a test drive. The sales service I received from Greg Fichter was absolutely outstanding. A very friendly, low pressure dealership with an incredible atmosphere. Would do business with Greg and any of the friendly staff anytime. Excellent car buying experience.

Greg Fichter