Classic Mazda of Denton

Tareq Wahed

Andrew Myers, Mazda Sales Advisor , Classic Mazda of Denton

Andrew Myers

January 13, 2019

"Amazing experience especially with Mr. Chris Holland"

- Dulen

Very knowledgeable team, friendly, courteous and accommodating. My family and I appreciated being supported by a team of experts who totally understood the Mazda product.

Chris Holland

January 05, 2019

"Really good to work with"

- Aldrake08

Very open and willing to help you based on your needs. Tareq is a repeat sale for me and both have given me what I wanted.

Tareq Wahed

January 04, 2019

"This was my best car purchase experience ever!"

- Carolcarter

I’ve purchased another brand exclusively for years, actually my whole life. This was my first foray into another brand. My son in law has and loves the same model I purchased, the CX5. I liked it, so my next step was to pick a dealership. Classic Mazda of Denton had the highest online customer ratings of a Mazda store in my area. Next I called and visited with a salesman, Daniel Gamino. He answered my numerous questions by phone. He was warm, courteous, knowledgeable, and if I asked a question he didn’t immediately know the answer to, he quickly got an answer for me. He was so helpful and patient with my questions, that I decided to come in for a test drive in very cold, rainy weather. After a warm welcome by Daniel and Sales Manager, Ryan Rector, we were on our way. Daniel walked me around the vehicle showing me the features, then he explained everything inside the vehicle. The ride was obviously great, but I quickly gained confidence as Daniel explained various features for me to test on our drive. Back at the dealership, Ryan dropped by to make sure we were doing ok, see if I needed anything, and then Daniel and I negotiated our deal. Again, Daniel and his teammates were low pressure, kind, helpful. I was even impressed by the gentleman in Parts that sold us some items to add to the deal (all weather mats, cargo area tray, cargo net, bumper guard so I won’t scuff up the bumper as I load and unload, and the gorgeous sliding cargo area cover.). I picked up my new car tonight. Consistent with my positive phone experience and shopping and deal negotiation experience, there were Daniel and Ryan at the door to greet and welcome me. I whole heartedly recommend Daniel Gamino and Ryan Rector if you are interested in a Mazda. Car buying is a very vulnerable process. It helps to be working with folks you trust. Thank you, gentlemen, for a warm and seamless transaction. I could not be happier.

Daniel Gamino
Ryan Rector
Rick Wick
Other Employees : Chris In parts and Mike in Finance.

New 2019 Mazda CX-3, $23815