Colonial Cadillac

David Gomes

Joe LaTores, Sales Representative, Colonial Cadillac

Joe LaTores

September 12, 2017

"What more can one ask for?"

- John

I'm so lucky to have a dealership like Colonial Cadillac to handle my car needs. I have purchased several new cars from them over the years and each time was a great experience. I usually deal with John Bradley, and he's the best. After all these years I have the privilege of knowing most of the other salespeople, as well as John, and they are all friendly and helpful. I know they care about me. By the way, I have sent a few friends and family members there and they all told me they were happy with the way they were treated. Every one of them have gone back to Colonial time and time again. What more can one ask for!

John Bradley

August 25, 2017

"John Power"

- VINCENT

John Power is asst. service manager. Best Mgr. I've ever dealt with in any business. Hard working & goes the extra mile to make you leave happy.

John Power & Alex

May 30, 2017

"AWESOME"

- ctsv

I leased three new Cadillac's and bought my CTS V from Olsen. Never was really happy with them. A new leased 2012, 2013, 2015 and my 2011 v in 2015 I bought. But since Colonial took over a complete turnaround has transpired. The service manager will not let you leave , until he makes sure you are 100% happy with your vehicle. His name is Gary Carman Right now Colonial Cadillac is (SECOND TO NONE) as far as service goes. Next all the service writers are very knowledgeable They get you in and done with no problems. .Now at Colonial Cadillac at the top of my list is a guy I met once his name is Brett, I believe he is the General Manager he will make sure you are happy when you leave. You won't get a chance to meet him because he has turned that dealership around, and any problems are taken care of before they reach him. Hats off to Colonial Cadillac, your people are outstanding, and my entire family are returning to Colonial Cadillac and we are telling everyone . Thanks Barbara & Vinny Bozzi P.S. Peter in service and Denise are outstanding people to deal with.

David Gomes

Used 2015 Cadillac XTS, $32995

2015 Cadillac XTS

Used 2017 Cadillac XTS, $52640

2017 Cadillac XTS

• Desktop computer and reserved private office for customer use.
Colonial Cadillac, Woburn, MA, 01801