Colonial Cadillac

John Bradley

March 28, 2018

"Used car- no pressure!"

- Sarah03076

I found a specific vehicle I was looking for at this dealership. After spending 3 hours at a Lexus dealership being held captive and pressured to by just about anything I have Colonial a call. They said they would have the car ready for me when I got there. The salesman Donnie was very relaxed and kind, with no pressure to sell me the car. After the test drive the sales manager Alex helped explain the process and of buying the car out of state (I’m in NH). They helped me get the best rates for financing. There was a small tear in the leather in the backseat of the car that they repaired, and they did a great job. They delivered the car to me, and helped me in the town hall. I would definitely shop here again- a breathe of fresh air!

Donny Murphy
Bridgette Wainford
Other Employees : Alex. Toni.

February 24, 2018

"You won't get treated better than this even in a TV Ad"

- Dan 222

Put off buying a car since it is normally a painful experience - did my homework and approached several dealers and was beginning to feel the pain until I went to Colonial Cadillac in Woburn. The experience at Colonial was a pleasant surprise - everyone was nice - no trying to upsell or pressure sell me, and they really do everything to make sure you get the car you want and are happy with it, Dave Robinson, Alex and Matt and all the other people I interacted with were friendly, cheerful and a pleasure to deal with.

David Robinson

September 12, 2017

"What more can one ask for?"

- John

I'm so lucky to have a dealership like Colonial Cadillac to handle my car needs. I have purchased several new cars from them over the years and each time was a great experience. I usually deal with John Bradley, and he's the best. After all these years I have the privilege of knowing most of the other salespeople, as well as John, and they are all friendly and helpful. I know they care about me. By the way, I have sent a few friends and family members there and they all told me they were happy with the way they were treated. Every one of them have gone back to Colonial time and time again. What more can one ask for!

John Bradley

Used 2011 Chevrolet Suburban, $29995

2011 Chevrolet Suburban

Used 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe, $49995

2018 Chevrolet Tahoe

• Desktop computer and reserved private office for customer use.
Colonial Cadillac, Woburn, MA, 01801