Colonial Cadillac

John Bradley

September 01, 2018

"Car buying experience "

- Fred.Martine

One of the more enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had and Mike Bordonaro was one of the best car salesman I have ever dealt with > Hands Down and I have had to deal with 12 - 15 car dealerships over the years. Would highly recommend Colonial Cadillac and if you would like a similar experience Just ask for Mike B.

Mike Bordonaro

March 28, 2018

"Used car- no pressure!"

- Sarah03076

I found a specific vehicle I was looking for at this dealership. After spending 3 hours at a Lexus dealership being held captive and pressured to by just about anything I have Colonial a call. They said they would have the car ready for me when I got there. The salesman Donnie was very relaxed and kind, with no pressure to sell me the car. After the test drive the sales manager Alex helped explain the process and of buying the car out of state (I’m in NH). They helped me get the best rates for financing. There was a small tear in the leather in the backseat of the car that they repaired, and they did a great job. They delivered the car to me, and helped me in the town hall. I would definitely shop here again- a breathe of fresh air!

Bridgette Wainford
Other Employees : Alex. Toni. , Donny Murphy

February 24, 2018

"You won't get treated better than this even in a TV Ad"

- Dan 222

Put off buying a car since it is normally a painful experience - did my homework and approached several dealers and was beginning to feel the pain until I went to Colonial Cadillac in Woburn. The experience at Colonial was a pleasant surprise - everyone was nice - no trying to upsell or pressure sell me, and they really do everything to make sure you get the car you want and are happy with it, Dave Robinson, Alex and Matt and all the other people I interacted with were friendly, cheerful and a pleasure to deal with.

David Robinson

Used 2015 GMC Terrain, $22995

2015 GMC Terrain

Used 2018 Nissan Rogue, $23995

2018 Nissan Rogue

• Desktop computer and reserved private office for customer use.
Colonial Cadillac, Woburn, MA, 01801