Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Rodney Leach

November 22, 2017

"Nice people "

- Dufortjames90

I love my car I really appreciate you guys nice dealership I will recommend other people to try that dealership I think it's just wow

November 22, 2017

"Fantastic dealer to work with"

- ct.dodge

I purchased a new 2017 Ram 1500 from Colonial in November 2017. At the time I bought the truck, I knew what I wanted and I was contacting dealers for price. Several insisted I come in to sit down and talk - I didn't want anything to do with that until it came time to sign the paperwork. When I contacted Steve Egeland at Colonial, he gave me a great price, didn't try to get me in the office to (sit and talk) and even told me they would drive the vehicle to me (I'm in Connecticut, they are in Massachusetts). Went up on a Thursday evening to sign the papers and on Tuesday my truck was at the DMV ready for me to register it! Both Steve and Eddie Bhatty were great to work with, they both stayed late the day I signed and everything was super easy! Highly recommend Colonial Dodge!!

Stephen Egeland

November 18, 2017

"Very kind, knowledgeable, and accommodating "

- 13dixonk

This was my first purchase from Colonial Hudson and I couldn’t be happier! I appreciated how there was no pressure into buying a vehicle throughout this experience. Everyone was so helpful, direct, and honest. With that I was able to find the perfect car for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Tim Cronin