Colonial Nissan of Medford

104 Mystic Ave, Medford, Massachusetts 02155

Dennis  Morin, Sales Manager, Colonial Nissan of Medford

Dennis Morin

Ernesto Aguinaga, Sales & Leasing consultant  (hablo Espanol), Colonial Nissan of Medford

Ernesto Aguinaga

Sales & Leasing consultant (hablo Espanol)
Jim Islami, Service Manager, Colonial Nissan of Medford

Sales & Leasing consultant

March 17, 2019

"Great Experience "

- Gnsubuga

This dealership was great. Leonard and Dennis are both very nice guys! They were extremely flexible and he helped us get a good deal on a brand new car! Highly recommend.

Leonard Talkov

March 12, 2019

"good things come when you least expect it"

- 4Dinner

I had to burn some time, so I decided to pop into some dealerships and drive some trucks as trading in my car was next on my spring agenda. Colonial Nissan was my third dealership. From the moment I pulled into the lot, until the moment I left, I was graciously met by (non pushy) professional people. Once inside, I met Rick. Rick showed me some vehicles and I took one for a spin. He explained in detail all about the truck.He knew what I was willing to spend and went to talk to Dennis. The two came back to the table we discussed the truck, and then I bought it! They took care of everything except my signature (lol) and within 24 hours I drove off the lot loving my new rig. If your looking for a friendly professional dealership with no pressure, awesome prices and great selections then this is the dealership for you. Thank you Colonial.

Mackenzie Derival
Other Employees : Rick Buswell in sales ***** Excellent

March 12, 2019

"Great Deal and Great Service"

- Rich

Dennis and the team here at Colonial Nissan took care of me in a professional efficient manner. I am a repeat customer and have always had a great experience when doing business at this dealer in all areas of buying and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Jim Islami