Colonial Nissan of Medford

Alex Rose, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Colonial Nissan of Medford

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Dennis  Morin, Sales Manager, Colonial Nissan of Medford

Dennis Morin

Shak Semanxant, Sales Leasing Consultant "mwen pale kreyòl", Colonial Nissan of Medford

Shak Semanxant

Sales Leasing Consultant "mwen pale kreyòl"
Jim Islami, Service Manager, Colonial Nissan of Medford

Jim Islami

Service Manager

September 23, 2018

"Excellent service and excellent deal at Colonial Nissan!"

- cjmeehan

Alex was a great salesmen to work with. He was extremely pleasant and went above and beyond to get me the exact car that I wanted at a great deal without needing to haggle.

September 19, 2018

"Simple a& helpful"

- Micaela

Alex Rose made this process so simple for me! He and the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. I felt comfortable in their store and they helped me through every step of the buying process. Their cars are well maintained and they answered all of my questions. I would recommend Alex and colonel Nissan to anyone looking for a used car!

September 15, 2018

"Relaxing enjoyable experience "

- Jocroc30

Alex was very knowledgeable about the rogue. He was extremely pleasant and willing to find me the right car for my driving style. ie do I really have to have leather seats? Dennis was his comic relief guy. Kept coming by to make sure everything was going well and making me feel special. I HAVE to keep my license plate... I have had it since I was 16 yrs old. They found a way for me to lease the car and keep my plate!!!!!

Used 2017 Nissan Rogue, $20699