Colonial Nissan of Medford

104 Mystic Ave, Medford, Massachusetts 02155

Ernesto Aguinaga, Sales & Leasing consultant  (hablo Espanol), Colonial Nissan of Medford

Ernesto Aguinaga

Sales & Leasing consultant (hablo Espanol)
Dennis  Morin, Sales Manager, Colonial Nissan of Medford

Dennis Morin

Alex Rose, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Colonial Nissan of Medford

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Shak Semanxant, Sales Leasing Consultant "mwen pale kreyòl", Colonial Nissan of Medford

Shak Semanxant

Sales Leasing Consultant "mwen pale kreyòl"

November 16, 2018

"Great buying experience!!! Great people"

- bg123

Go here to buy your next Nissan!!! Excellent service and i am very happy with my beautiful 2016 maxima s. Great people and they will work hard for you.

Thomas Estabrook

November 12, 2018

"Excellent sales associate, Alex Rose"

- Margaret

Alex assisted me with my new lease and listened to my needs. No haggling, no back and forth - walked away happy because of Alex and my new Nissan Rouge. Alex is very informative and knows his products - if a question was asked that he was not sure of, he hesitated and went to speak with someone in order to find the answer for me

November 07, 2018

"Great Dealership! Very Positive "no pressure" experience. "

- SB

I would definitely recommend checking out Colonial Nissan. We had a great experience. I have a friend who has got her last several cars from Colonial. Since she has said they were good to deal with we checked them out. We were greeted by Wilmer Lopez. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. The car was for my Parents. My sister and I accompanied them to help make sure they came away happy. Wilmer was really great. He was very accommodating, showed us several vehicles. It took us a little time as we had several needs that required some customization to the car. Running boards had to be installed to facilitate easier entry. Through it all Wilmer was very patient and took great pains to make sure my Parents had a car that worked for them and accommodated their needs. As a Son it really meant a lot to me that Wilmer really extended himself in such a personal way to help my parents feel as comfortable as they could with their decision. Many Thanks Wilmer. Also We had several opportunities to deal with the service dept. for some minor routine issues. Jim Islami introduced himself as well as Johanna Morales. Both very friendly and helped schedule us very quickly. Tim Hill has helped on a few occasions was took the time to help explain some tings to me. Overall seems to be a very Customer Service oriented place to look for your next vehicle....

Tim Hill