Colonial South Chevrolet

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Antonio Lima, Sales Consultant, Colonial South Chevrolet

Antonio Lima

May 17, 2018

"Best car buying experience EVER!!"

- Barry

I’ve been purchasing vehicles for over 30 years and have always dreaded it! You know, the hard sell that takes all day...well, I’m happy to report that for the first time, I had a great experience. Shawn listened and delivered exactly what I was looking for and I was in and out in under two hours with the exact truck I wanted with a fair price!!! I highly recommend going to Colonial south Chevrolet and ask for Shawn - you won’t regret it!!

May 07, 2018

"Easy as the breeze...."

- Dontwanna627

Shawn was very helpful,when my daughter went to purchase her first car. Duarte was awesome as well!! The car runs great, my daughter couldn't be happier..

Other Employees : Duarte

May 07, 2018

"Making Good on Another Dealers Bad Treatment "

- carwal

Bought our 2014 GMC 2500 Denali at Another Colonial Dealer that did not Treat us Correctly and We were Treated Extremely Well here Very Quick with Repairs and we Got a Loaner Vehicle This is a Top Notch Dealer in Every Way Thank You for Correcting another Dealers Issues and making our Service Experience From Terrible to a Much Better Positive One

Jackie