Colonial South Chevrolet

Antonio Lima

Ramon Soto, Sales Consultant, Colonial South Chevrolet

Ramon Soto

August 25, 2017

"What an awesome experience....start to finish! "

- Peggy

My husband and I were looking for a truck. We knew of Colonial's reputation, but had no idea of the gem of a salesman inside. Shawn Gallagher exceeded our expectations with his warm and friendly greeting, to finding just the right truck, and everything in between! Once we told him the kind of truck to suit our needs, he knew just where to look on the lot. Shawn showed us a variety of trucks before we agreed on one. He took us through the process with patience, knowledge, and professionalism. Shawn defied the stereotypical definition of"car salesman". Thanks again Shawn!

Shawn Gallagher

August 23, 2017

"The best car experience ever ."

- Daniel

It's my 6th purchase at this dealership, every single one was a perfect experience . From the sales dept, to service and finance, everyone is unbelievable.

Antonio Lima

July 30, 2017

"You Have To Go To Colonial South Chevrolet!"

- Loving Life

Colonial South Chevrolet is a great dealership with knowledgable sales personal who are always friendly respectful and helpful in their efforts to get you in the car you want and deserve . I had been trying to get out of my current financed loan for about a yr after several years due to a consistent high insurance and high interests rate impartial to being young and having no established credit first time i financed vehicle . My most recent attempt was with Shawn Gallagher who i actually met a month ago explaining my situation he carefully analyzed it but unfortunately came to same result at the time as everyone else could not get a banks approval due to lack of age, negative equity and no cosigner. However this did not stop him. He contacted me again last week with more hopes of getting me out of my current policy i truly got a vibe that he wasn't just some sales guy, he cared about his customers and wanted to get them in the right car for them. We then began working again found an awesome 2017 Chevy Cruze. The 2017 chevy cruze has not only a few extra awesome features than my previous impala but gets double the mpg and my favorite part such a high safety rating better car that its saving me 256$$$$$$ in insurance every month! I'm excited and love my new car i wouldn't be in the position i am now with today if it wasn't for Shawn he.s a great guy ! A excellent employee, well dressed, and overall essential asset to your company . As well as their new general manager Dan whom i think had a huge part in getting me approved as well so thank you guys .

Shawn Gallagher