Colonial South Chevrolet

Antonio Lima

Ramon Soto, Sales Consultant, Colonial South Chevrolet

Ramon Soto

February 14, 2018

"Very pleasant sales people and very professional financial s"

- Raposo Edward Lorie

We have purchased two vehicles from this dealership and both experiences were exceptional. The employees are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this establishment to my family and friends.

Mike Dube.... Duarte Arruda

February 07, 2018

"Equinox in 2018"

- Scotty5150

No pressure, fair pricing, every aspect of my visit to Colonial was 5 star. From sales (Shawn) to finance (Duarte) and manager (Dan), they were great to me. Its my 3rd vehicle from Colonial, and they appreciated that. I am super excited about my 18 Equinox!!

Shawn Gallagher

January 15, 2018

"Excellent buying experience thanks to Shawn Gallagher"

- bhinckley11

If your looking for a stress free buying experience go see Shawn Gallagher. He was very helpful, kind, and always got back to me right away with any questions or concerns I had. Would highly recommend him and Colonial South Chevrolet!

Shawn Gallagher