Conyers Nissan

Vince Resko

Aaron Dawson, Service Advisor, Conyers Nissan

Aaron Dawson

February 18, 2019

"Very friendly and great to work with"

- ANGLEJIM1369 Verified Customer

They know their business and are very good with customers. I was asked why I drove so far and my answer was the recomendations from my 2 friends who buy from the dealership,

Carl Whipple
Other Employees : Angelo Moe

February 17, 2019

"Happy customer "

- SHAMEKAHILLMAN Verified Customer

My experience was beyond awesome . I walked in looking for a used maxima and left with a late model Rouge! Willete was very friendly and listened to what i wanted he then provided me with several options within my budget ! Allowed me to test drive several cars and was extremely patient with my initial indecisive attitude. DeOndre In finance was also very understanding and worked with my needs. This is my 3rd Nissan and I’m sure I’ll be back for a 4th !

DeOndre' Minyard
Other Employees : Willete Carter

February 16, 2019

"Great job, Nissan!"

- NAKIN2353 Verified Customer

The salesman was very thorough and courteous. He stayed with me through texts while I was shopping around. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and professional. Plus....I love my Murano!

Paul Huynh