Coral Springs Honda

FABIO ROJAS, BUSINESS MANAGER, Coral Springs Honda

FABIO ROJAS

BUSINESS MANAGER

September 10, 2018

"Amazing, Joe made the process for a first time buyer easy"

- Louwill23

Being a first time buyer, getting a car for the right price is tough. Joe made it very easy on me and my family. I can’t see my self getting a car from anyone else. 10 out of 10 he went above and beyond for me.

JUAN BORRERO
JOSEPH RANDAZZO
Other Employees : Pedro

September 10, 2018

"Professional, Clear, Understanding, & WHAT YOU WANT!"

- babyj1009

My second experience with Coral Springs Honda at Coral Springs AutoMall and as long as Peter Firestone is there I will continue to go. I work in sales myself so I know how pushy we can be as sales people. When working with Peter regarding my lease, I was VERY clear on what I was looking for and what I wanted. Peter was courteous, extremely professional, and to the point. No running around, no trying to convince me to get something I didn't want. I felt I was taken cared for in a timely manner and when he handed me off to the Finance Dept. to work with Alex S, he periodically checked in to ensure I was happy with the process.

Peter Firestone
Other Employees : Alex Samkovich

August 30, 2018

"Beware!"

- Erica L

I purchased a Honda odyssey in late May. Less then 4 months ago! My sliding door would not shut so I took it for service (this is a HONDA CERTIFIED VAN). They told me they would charge me over 400 because it is now out of warranty (it's been 4 months!). Beware, they don't take care of their customers.

Several Sales reps