Coulter Nissan

Mohammed Jasim

November 11, 2017

"Car buying experiance"

- J Hicks

It is always difficult when it comes time to buy a new car, but working with Miguel has changed that. From the first time I went to Coulter Nissan I noticed it was different. I stopped by to see what Nissan had to offer. I met Miguel and he was very helpful. My wife is a devoted Toyota fan. Miguel took the time to show me an Altima. I later came back with my wife and Miguel answered all of her questions. We were never pressured to buy, he just took the time to show her what the Altima had to offer compared to the Camry. We later came back and bought an Altima from Miguel. That was in Nov of 2014. We have now bought two more cars from Coulter and we have worked with Miguel every time. Miguel is the main reason we have gone back to Coulter. He goes beyond what you would expect from a sales person, he even takes the time to call on birthdays.

Miguel Avila

November 08, 2017

"Great customer service. No pressure. Fair pricing.. "

- robert fruehling

My first experience with my sales associate, Idress Soughar was so amazing that I recently purchased another car from him. His knowledge of the car's features was as exceptional as his professionalism. Idress made buying a car fun again. Idress was always available to take my call or email and quickly answered all of my questions and concerns. Never did I feel pressured. Never did a concern go unanswered. And never did I feel that my wants and wishes weren't heard and addressed. This is an exceptional dealership and Idress is an exceptional personal as well as a professional all the way.

Idrees Soughar
Pedro Gomez

October 12, 2017

"Charles "Luke" Lucas for the save and win!"

- NewAltimaOwner

My husband and I were in the market for a new car. We went to Coulter on a Saturday afternoon to check out some of their Altimas. A sales guy approached us immediately, and immediately I just got the vibe that he was not the sales guy for us. We stuck with him, found a car we liked, and went to try to make a deal. Bring on the sales manager...still not a good fit. There was just something about these two that I wasn't getting a good vibe from. In the meantime, I had inquired online with Coulter's internet sales about the same car we were trying to make a deal on. I got an email from Charles "Luke" Lucas and decided to try and make a deal there. No luck on Saturday. On Sunday, we went to a different dealership, and had an ok experience, but still no deal. I followed up with Luke, and Monday night, him and the finance manager (I can't remember his name, but he was super cool too) worked and worked until we got a deal that fit our needs on the car we wanted! They stayed past closing time to get the deal done. I really appreciate the way Luke and his colleague worked with us, and made us feel more like a friend than just another commission. If you go to Coulter Nissan to buy a car, I HIGHLY recommend you ask for Luke!

Used 2015 Nissan Sentra, $12977