Coulter Nissan

Alan Williams

January 19, 2018

"Excellent experience!"

- Jessica S.

I really enjoy working with Angelo as well as the service center! There were many times that I called to schedule oil changes on such short notice and they are always accommodating. There was a time Angelo was able to get me in sooner than what was scheduled. He always asks about how work is going and how my children are doing. Working in a customer service profession myself, the service center, as well as Angelo, exceed my expectations. He reviews the work that was done and work that needs to be done. He doesn't put pressure on me if I'm unable to do the work at that time. I love Coulter Nissan! I won't go anywhere else.

Angelo Rhinehart

January 10, 2018

"Great experience purchasing our 2017 Altima SV"

- Mark Selph

Miguel Avila was very helpful and he knew all about the Altima. He gave us a completely honest sales quote that didn't change after we made the deal. Miguel went over the operation of our new car very and we left with our new car knowing we had gotten a great deal and chosen the right dealership! Alan was great in helping us with the financing, he reflected the integrity of this dealership!

Miguel Avila
Alan Williams

December 15, 2017

"Excellent Solution Specialist"

- Yuuup04

Coulter Nissan gave us excellent welcoming and service . Devin Perez was very patient and knowledgeable of the vehicles on the lot. He made the process seem much faster than other dealerships. I would Great fully recommend Him for any future purchases at Coulter Nissan

Devin Perez