Coulter Nissan

Miguel Avila

Mohammed Jasim, Finance Manager, Coulter Nissan

Mohammed Jasim

October 12, 2017

"Charles "Luke" Lucas for the save and win!"

- NewAltimaOwner

My husband and I were in the market for a new car. We went to Coulter on a Saturday afternoon to check out some of their Altimas. A sales guy approached us immediately, and immediately I just got the vibe that he was not the sales guy for us. We stuck with him, found a car we liked, and went to try to make a deal. Bring on the sales manager...still not a good fit. There was just something about these two that I wasn't getting a good vibe from. In the meantime, I had inquired online with Coulter's internet sales about the same car we were trying to make a deal on. I got an email from Charles "Luke" Lucas and decided to try and make a deal there. No luck on Saturday. On Sunday, we went to a different dealership, and had an ok experience, but still no deal. I followed up with Luke, and Monday night, him and the finance manager (I can't remember his name, but he was super cool too) worked and worked until we got a deal that fit our needs on the car we wanted! They stayed past closing time to get the deal done. I really appreciate the way Luke and his colleague worked with us, and made us feel more like a friend than just another commission. If you go to Coulter Nissan to buy a car, I HIGHLY recommend you ask for Luke!

September 28, 2017

"Excellent service and very easy to work with"

- ACrooks8

Enrique made this purchase experience outstanding. He was knowledgeable, thorough and listened, which is often a lost art these days. He got me exactly what I was looking for and did not try and direct me to another model. Everything was explained in great detail and worked hard to expedite the process, as I was in and out in just over 2 hours, which is almost unheard of when buying a car. He was completely respectful of my time, great to talk to and represented the dealership in an exemplary manner. My second time buying from Coulter and the experiences I have had there have ensured I will buy my next car for you as well. Brian Pierce was also outstanding and did a great job going over the details of the purchase agreement and allowed me to select exactly what I wanted with no pressure. Just a great experience for start to finish.

Enrique Zuniga
Brian Pierce

September 27, 2017

"BEST TRUCK BUYING EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD"

- Stacy, Joey Gill

My Wife and I were stunned at what a stress free well prepared professional truck buying experience we had at Coulter Nissan. Our salesman David Dummer was amazing! He was kind knowledgeable respectful and professional we could not have been treated better! David is a U.S. Military Veteran my Wife and I want to thank him for his service to our Country protecting our freedom! Knowing my Wife and I live over 120 miles away David made sure we had all the information we needed before we made the two and a half hour drive. When we arrived at Coulter Nissan David had our truck cleaned fully fueled and prepared for us. David showed us everything about our Frontier and answered all our questions. We had a great test drive and we're thoroughly impressed! Everything was ready for us in finance. Moe Jasim the Finance manager was fantastic! When buying a new vehicle the final step in finance is usually the toughest part. Not with Moe! Moe made sure the payment we were promised was kept. Not only did we get an affordable payment we also got a whole lot more including a much lower APR and a lot more financial value than we expected! We were more than pleased! We were given a tour of Coulter Nissan's Service Department my wife and I have never seen such a pristine crystal clean work environment! Over the years my Wife and I have purchased many vehicles and Coulter Nissan In all the best possible ways is Unique in the Auto Sales world! We had a wonderful experience! We will be spreading the word and we will be back!

James Copley