Covert Hutto

Internet Sales

August 22, 2017

"Dream truck"

- Phillip68

I actually enjoyed all phases of this purchase. It was proficient, thorough and professional from the start and my best experience purchasing a vehicle ever.

Jason Grosch

July 18, 2017

"Professional Salesmen,"

- fordman

Carol and I were looking for a new car. Jason Grosch was very professional in working with us. I also want to mention Clinton Reed who finalize our car deal. Both men are a credit to the Hutto Ford Dealership. I would recommend either person for a professional buying experience.I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Carol and Richard

Jason Grosch. Clinton Reed.

July 15, 2017

"Brian Brown is a phenomenal customer service expert"

- SDLariatELS

My salesman was Brian Brown and he did an amazing job. My purchase was a custom ordered Ford F250 and from start to finish Brian far exceeded my expectations. This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased from Brian and I will not purchase another vehicle from anyone else. I know Brian is a primarily a chevy salesman but I went to him to order my new Ford truck and he took time out of his day every time I went out to talk about the ordering and purchasing process for a new special ordered vehicle and he never complained or seemed too busy. Always willing to help and discuss things. When I was finally ready to place my order he went over everything one last time and I put down my deposit. Brian kept me fully informed on the status of my order throughout the whole process. When my truck finally arrived Brian sent me pictures of the truck from every angle and called me to ask when I would be in so that he could have it ready for me. This was the best buying experience I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. I am forever a customer of Covert Hutto and Brian Brown.

Brian Brown