Covert Hutto

John Cuellar, Internet Sales, Covert Hutto

John Cuellar

Internet Sales

November 24, 2017

"Great service anytime we take our car in for service."

- J&P1957

We are pleased with the service department each and every time we have had to take our car in for service. Carolyn always answers any questions we may have and doesn’t hesitate to ask someone if she’s not sure. We know we can trust her and not get a made up response! Thank you, Carolyn, for the the time you take with us, your customer service is outstanding!!!! Blessings always...

Carolyn

November 23, 2017

"Service Adviser Carolyn Smith"

- huttex7

Eddy Riley I had called 2 days prior to bringing my F150 in and somehow ended up talking to an adviser in another location. Carolyn took my service and made sure I was put into the schedule. I planned on leaving it for two days but she had it ready in one day. Great service and very personal.

Carolyn Smith

November 22, 2017

"Quality Customer Servicr"

- DKelley

Earlier this year while on my way to a family vacation, my Ford 150 became disabled. I made it to the dealership and advised Carolyn Smith (service Advisor) that I needed to continue on my trip. While she secured me a loaner, she quickly began the process of having my vehicle diagnosed. She kept in contact with me as updates became available. I never had to call her asking for an update. That impressed me! Since then, I now have my 2015 Ford’ 150 and 2017 Ford Escape preventive maintenance performed by Covert Ford Hutto. Carolyn and the entire Hutto Service team do a outstanding job.

Carolyn Smith Service Advisor