Covert Hutto

Brandon Lopez

Jason Seaton, Sales Manager, Covert Hutto

Jason Seaton

April 02, 2018

"Before last week I have referred all to Covert Hutto. "

- Houston*123

We went onto the lot and talked with him about trading in a 2010 F150 Lariat. We were barely there 10 minutes, when he came back without anyone looking at the truck offered 7000. Without pulling scores told us if Rush Chevrolet could do a deal for a new vehicle then we should go there. We are a FORD family so a few days later we went to Truck City Ford in Buda and we are driving a 2018 with no money down, financed with Ford Motor Credit and could not be happier. BTW we received 11,000 in trade in value. I have referred all to Covert and have purchased three vehicles there. Was very surprised at the lack on interest in trying.

March 16, 2018

"Customer buying experience "

- Angela124

I bought an f150 from Covert today, and I want to brag on Lad the sales manager and Brad the finance manager. They went above and beyond to provide me with the truck that I wanted. They even delivered it to my house. I highly recommend them!!!

Lad Bartosh

March 01, 2018

"sell used vehicles with mechanical problems"

- joe

I would not recommend used vehicle sales department to anyone , best friend or worst enemy. so far replaced rear main seal, pinion seal, & left front axle. they charge customers full price for vehicles that have mechanical problems. Do not buy a used vehicle from this dealership.

Jovanni Garay