Covert Hutto

Jason Seaton

June 01, 2018

"Service Department"

- catslandscape

I own a company with a small fleet of F250 trucks located very close to the Hutto dealership. I keep trying to patronize the service center for 2 reasons, first because I believe a Ford dealership should have the highest trained mechanics in the industry and I should receive the best repair service as a result, but also because my business is so close to their location. After my last visit however I don't believe I will return, opting instead to drive much farther to a dealership I trust. One of our vehicles failed inspection because the parking brake did not engage, it needed a new fuel cap and a brake light bulb. We dropped off the truck and let them know what was wrong with the vehicle and asked for an estimate to repair. The repair came back way higher than expected at $2,500 and we immediately found an alternate estimate for half of what Ford quoted so we declined to accept the estimate. Once the estimate was declined Ford billed us $283 for diagnostic work. When I questioned the bill I was told that there was a diagnostic fee for looking at the parking brake, which I could understand and expected because it was a dealer location, but then was told there was also a diagnostic fee for identifying that we needed a new gas cap (already knew that) and another for identifying that we needed a new bulb (already knew that). When I questioned the excessive charges I was told that these charges were necessary because the technicians had to get paid. Eventually after spending about 20 minutes on the phone and talking to a variety of people who all laughed with me about how ridiculous the charges were I was handed off to one of the service managers who said the charges were necessary but agreed to only charge me $99. I would not have had any issues if this had been the charge from the beginning but do not appreciate being gouged.

Unknown

April 02, 2018

"Before last week I have referred all to Covert Hutto. "

- Houston*123

We went onto the lot and talked with him about trading in a 2010 F150 Lariat. We were barely there 10 minutes, when he came back without anyone looking at the truck offered 7000. Without pulling scores told us if Rush Chevrolet could do a deal for a new vehicle then we should go there. We are a FORD family so a few days later we went to Truck City Ford in Buda and we are driving a 2018 with no money down, financed with Ford Motor Credit and could not be happier. BTW we received 11,000 in trade in value. I have referred all to Covert and have purchased three vehicles there. Was very surprised at the lack on interest in trying.

March 16, 2018

"Customer buying experience "

- Angela124

I bought an f150 from Covert today, and I want to brag on Lad the sales manager and Brad the finance manager. They went above and beyond to provide me with the truck that I wanted. They even delivered it to my house. I highly recommend them!!!

Lad Bartosh