Cowboy Toyota - Service Center

555 Reviews

555 Reviews of Cowboy Toyota - Service Center

Sort by
February 06, 2023

Jacob is great. He has taken care of my truck for years. I pull up, he comes to greet me, asks about any issues then get me in a loaner & away I go.... Boom. More

by boz
JACOB FEGRAEUS
Feb 06, 2023 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with Jacob and our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

January 17, 2023

Excellent, professional and friendly customer service, thank you Cowboy Toyota. I will continue to take my vehicle there for servicing. More

by John Hernandez
Other Employees : Harveen Toor
Jan 18, 2023 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business, John, and look forward to your next visit.

January 17, 2023

Prompt service, courteous employees,fast service,less expensive charges , will continue to visit this place More

by carlatjavier
JOHN PENA
Jan 18, 2023 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, Carla, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Cowboy Toyota.

January 16, 2023

Service Dept. is why I stay with Cowboy even though I've moved an hour away. More

by elthaessary
Jan 16, 2023 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you! Shelly and our team appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Cowboy Toyota.

January 09, 2023

Excellent customer service. Shelly is very knowledgeable, friendly and dependable. She clearly explain what is done now and future service. Shelly thanks! More

by malyalena
Jan 10, 2023 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for the kind words for Shelly in our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with her and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

December 30, 2022

Great service and great advice. Helped me find exactly what I needed. Amazing experience, would recommend. More

by Fernando
Luis Santos
CARLOS LOPEZ
Jan 02, 2023 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

December 27, 2022

Shelley is always great, she got me in and out pretty fast. They always explain what they are doing and what services your car need. More

by GORTA22
LEESHA BARNES
Dec 27, 2022 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for choosing Cowboy Toyota. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad that Shelly was able to help, and we look forward to seeing you again!

December 21, 2022

I like how I'm treated. Respectful and very informative. You don't over sale I appreciate that.thank you More

by Gfisher6336
Dec 22, 2022 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

December 19, 2022

I'm still driving out of my way to Cowboy Toyota because I still feel that I can trust them. I have a 12yr old vehicle, and as a single woman, it is essential that my vehicle stays in good condition and saf More

by Miz. C
Dec 19, 2022 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with Justin and our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

December 17, 2022

Good dealership that has a clean facility while waiting. Quick and efficient service of vehicle. More

by Mk7
BOBBIE ADKINS
Dec 18, 2022 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!