Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

103 Frederick Rd, Thurmont, Maryland 21788

Mike  Chuckerel, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant achuckerel@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

Mike Chuckerel

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant achuckerel@criswellauto.com
Joe Jacobs, Assistant Commercial Truck Manager jjacobs@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

Joe Jacobs

Assistant Commercial Truck Manager jjacobs@criswellauto.com
Jeffrey Duncan, Finance Director jduncan@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

Jeffrey Duncan

Finance Director jduncan@criswellauto.com
Kathryn Bitter, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant kbitter@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

Kathryn Bitter

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant kbitter@criswellauto.com

August 15, 2019

"Very professional and friendly "

- cfchrow

Very smooth process. Mike was very engaged and friendly without being pushy. Mike Russo led me through the finance process and ensured I got the best deal.

August 15, 2019

"Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Experience"

- Paul M.

David made my purchase of my 4Runner a very pleasurable and great experience. I have purchased a number of vehicles over the years and have always dreaded the high pressure sale and negotiating process that I typically found myself in. Not this time. David was very pleasant and eager to answer any and all of my questions, was very interested in addressing any concerns that I had and did not once try steering me to finalizing the sale before I was ready. He actually let me start and move toward finalizing the sale. David was definitely not about conducting a high pressure sale, the type of which I have experienced in the past at other dealerships that were many times exhausting and mind numbing. One of the things that truly impressed me was his offering and willingness to pick me up at my house to bring me to the dealership to take delivery a couple of days after the deal was made. I was driving a rental and he knew I would not be able to drive two vehicles at the same time. His willingness to go out of his way and help me out in my situation is commendable. His followup with me after I took delivery and had the 4Runner for a couple days was also a pleasant surprise. That was a first. It is my understanding that David's forte will soon be sales of New Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep at Criswell. Seek him out. You will not be disappointed. I know if and when I find myself in the market again I will. Thank you David.

August 14, 2019

"Amazing Customer Service!"

- Kayla

Mike made the purchase of our truck a truly great experience! We did everything off site and not once did we question his ability to help us through the process. At no point in the process (which was quick and smooth) did he push us into making a decision. He answered every single one of my pain in the backside questions and was never annoyed. I must also give a shout to Rick in finance who also helped us in every way to make everything go smoothly. I certainly had my fair share of questions for him as well and he also answered every single question we had. After having some real bad experiences with other car lots, these guys are great and would recommend them to anybody!! 5 STARS FOR SURE!!

Other Employees : Rick Baker