Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

103 Frederick Rd, Thurmont, Maryland 21788

21 Reviews of Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

June 16, 2018

"Would Definitely Recommend to all! "

- Blaclair4

Criswell Jeep of Thurmont was wonderful! I highly recommend Andre Harrison as he was so helpful throughout the process and was very personable. My husband and I were very impressed with how easy going Andre and the team at Criswell was. We also really appreciate Andy on the Finance side with helping get as close to our budget as possible. The team at Criswell was great and we would absolutely recommend them!

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

Thanks for the recommendations! Our courteous and professional team values the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle to meet your needs and your budget. Thanks again for choosing Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont for your recent purchase!

June 15, 2018

"Great buying experience with Andre "

- Jonathan Savella

At midnight I emailed Criswell to inquire about a used car. Andre responded at 8:45 a.m. the next morning. Over 12 hours later, I shook his hand and drove off in my new (used) car. Andre is an excellent salesperson: he's relaxed but responsive and he follows through. It doesn't surprise me that he's Criswell's top man.

Other Employees : Andrew Russo

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

We're so glad you contacted us! It's great to know that Andre reached out in such a timely manner to work through the purchasing process with you. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

June 12, 2018

"Five stars isn't high enough"

- bjfarle2

I live two states away from "little ol' Thurmont" and I wanted to ensure every last detail was covered off on what was a too-good-to-be-true Silverado before making the 200+ mile trip. Joe responded first thing in the morning to my overnight inquiry and stayed in constant communication throughout the week leading up to my eventual trip to Maryland. Joe was incredibly respectful and left ALL of the decision making in my hands. From the time I stepped foot on the dealership property until the moment I drove the lot with my immaculate 2017 Silverado 1500 Z71 Redline Edition, there was never an inkling of your "typical" car salesman act -- that dog and pony show that 12 times out of 10 makes the buyer's skin crawl. I wish every big purchase was as easy as Joe made it. Criswell Chevy is not around the corner, but through his professionalism and personal touch, Joe gained a loyal consumer and the next time I or someone I know is looking for a vehicle -- the first call I'm going to make is to Joe Jacobs.

Joe Jacobs

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide such an excellent review of your recent buying experience at Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont! It's a pleasure to see that Joe made the purchasing process well worth the drive to our dealership. We've already shared your positive comments with him and are sure he and the team here will be glad to help in any way when you, or someone you know, are in the market for another vehicle. Thanks again for choosing Criswell. We look forward to your next visit!

May 31, 2018

"2017 GMC Denali purchase "

- Mel Jackson 67

I had to drive 500 miles to get this truck so before I made the trip I wanted to make sure that it was what I was looking for and Andre sent me every picture I ask for and took a video and walk around to make me feel comfortable to make the drive. The price was the best I found anywhere around so I made the trip and I'm very happy I did the truck was everything I wanted and looked even better in person.Thanks Andre for all you did to make this a perfect deal . Mel Jackson

Jun 04, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

It's our pleasure to help find the exact vehicle you are looking for! Customers often comment on the outstanding service they receive when working with Andre at Criswell Thurmont. We are so glad that you had an excellent experience at our dealership and hope you'll keep us in mind for any future vehicle needs.

May 23, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- 1 Happy Customer

Was very friendly and knowledgeable of vehicle. Made the entire process easy and stress free. Was able to answer all of our questions. very impressed with this dealership!

May 25, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

Thanks for choosing Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

May 13, 2018

"Went above and beyond my expectations!"

- Matt_landscape

Andre was very pleasant, respectful and very straight forward to do business with. Would highly recommend to any of my friends or family in need of new or pre owned vehicle. Down to business here, no pressure or gimmicks here! Well done and great doing business with you and your team Andre! Thanks, Matt Parrish In Paradise Landscapes

May 14, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

We appreciate your business and the great review of your positive experience at Criswell! Customers often comment on the fantastic service they experience when working with Andre to complete the purchase process of their new vehicle. Thanks again for choosing Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont for your recent purchase. We look forward to your next visit!

May 11, 2018

"Great experience "

- David

Andre H. And John S. Were great to work with for purchasing a new Jeep. They went the extra mile to get exactly what we wanted

May 14, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

It's great to know that you can count on the team at Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont to go the extra mile to get you exactly what you are looking for! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are glad to see that we met the mark. Thanks again for choosing Criswell. We look forward to the next opportunity to work with you!

May 03, 2018

"Amazing"

- Hans Bergman

Randy was amazing. Supported Kathryn on making a deal happen and all around great win win for all. John Spicer. Was very straight forward but has a great personality that gets you through the boring but all import paperwork. Kathryn was amazing see my other review for here support on the whole journey.

Kathryn Bitter
Randy Smith
May 09, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

We are so glad to hear that your car buying experience at Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont was a win-win! It's great to know that Kathryn, Randy, and John exceeded your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

April 21, 2018

"Excellent experience!"

- Megan

Highly recommend Andre and Brian. They took great care of us and sent me home in my dream car! Well worth our 6 hour road trip!

Brian Gerlach
Apr 23, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

We're thrilled to hear that you left Criswell Thurmont in your dream car! The team at our Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership works hard to make the buying experience one that is well worth the drive, and it's great to hear we accomplished this goal. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle as much as we think you will!

April 21, 2018

"Easy and Friendly"

- Rhonda Finneyfrock

Andre Harrison is friendly efficient informative and helpful. The other people we met in the office were all friendly. The car was priced well. Great experience

Apr 23, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

Thanks for the positive review of Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! We're very excited to see that you had a positive buying experience, and we hope to work with again.