Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

103 Frederick Rd, Thurmont, Maryland 21788

30 Reviews of Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont

September 10, 2018

"Great Customer Service = Andre"

- SpaceMan

Andre answered all my calls about a used vehicle on the lot and got back to right away on the availability, trade-in options, and scheduling a test drive. On the day of my visit, he called a few minutes before the appointment to give better directions and that the truck had been pulled up to the front. He is a really easy going guy and would recommend seeing him for your next vehicle purchase.

Sep 10, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

Thanks for choosing Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont for your recent vehicle purchase. It's fantastic to see that Andre provided outstanding customer service throughout your buying event. We value your business and appreciate the recommendations.

August 25, 2018

"Excellent Experience from start to finish!"

- LindaHaiti

I just wanted to take a minute to let you know my quick thoughts about your dealership. I purchased my new 2018 Jeep Wrangler in mid July. Chip McCuen was my sales person and he accompanied me on my test rides of 2 different Wranglers. He handled my questions and also found answers to my more challenging questions. The experience all felt very un-pressured and I actually made a pretty quick purchase choice. He got me through the paperwork and we found a price that worked for both of us. It was actually a pleasant experience unlike other car “deals” I’ve made in the past. I was then passed on to Jeff Duncan to complete more paperwork. Jeff also was super nice and a pleasure to talk to. He did his best to speed me through the paperwork and he extended offers to me for additional warranties etc. One of the additional items I purchased was the Cilajet Paint Protection. As I wanted to take possession of my Jeep that day, someone was going to need to contact me to schedule the application. That person was Jeremy in service. He called me and I explained that I needed to remove some of the decals first that had been put on my Jeep when it was customized by Keystone. It took my a while to figure out that this was an easy task and when I removed them, I called Jeremy back to schedule my appointment. He was diligent in calling me back and getting me in for this service quickly and scheduling me a rental vehicle to use while my Jeep was being worked on. When I arrived on my scheduled service day, it was Brandon who was my service advisor. He was so kind and took all of my information. He was just a very pleasant person and always had a friendly smile. Brandon and Jeremy pulled my rental vehicle up during a downpour and made sure I was aware of special things about that vehicle. I was just impressed that my rental was a 2018 Chevy Traverse. Lastly, when I came to pick up my Jeep the next day, I was again greeted like a long time, local customer and felt very well cared about. Brandon went over the Cilajet care instructions and I was quickly out the big garage door and on my way! I say all of this with so much detail because in this world, people are so quick to tell you what they are unhappy about and my experience was excellent in all areas of your dealership. You are indeed blessed with great staff .

Chip McCuen
Other Employees : Brandon and Jeremy in service. Jeff in Finance.
Aug 27, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with us. We appreciate your recognition of the friendliness, professionalism, and attention to detail that our staff displayed at your recent visit to our dealership. We value the opportunity to work with you and hope to be of service to you again in the future at Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont.

August 23, 2018

"Couldn't be Happier!!! "

- Justa RT

Over all experience was very good. Andre is the best! Very knowledgeable, easy going and not pushy at all. I could not be happier with my purchase. Andre is the man to go to, you won't be disappointed! Thank you so much!!

Aug 24, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

It's fantastic to see that you had an awesome buying experience at our dealership. Andre is a customer favorite when it comes to providing excellent service throughout the purchasing process. We appreciate your recommendations and your business at Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont!

August 21, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- Vontste

Andre made the whole experience a pleasure. Met most of my demands and made the entire out of state proceed very easy. I would highly recommend working with him!

Aug 22, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

It's our goal to provide an easy and efficient purchasing process from start to finish! We're glad to see that Andre made this happen while you were visiting Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont. We value your business and appreciate the recommendations.

August 17, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Jeep life

I am glad my husband & I bought our new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Andre Harrison of Criswell of Thurmont. Andre made our experience hassle free. He was professional & patient as he addressed our many questions. Andre Harrison is such an asset to Criswell of Thurmont because he values his customers and actually cares enough to ensure we get a good deal on the car we want. Extremely happy with Andre Harrison and will recommend him as well as the dealership. We love our new Grand Cherokee!

Doug Martin
Aug 20, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

Thank you for choosing Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont for your recent purchase. It's wonderful to see that Andre provided a superb buying experience with outstanding customer service. We value your business and appreciate the recommendations. Enjoy your new Jeep!

August 03, 2018

"Wonderful experience!"

- Kmr

Andre went to bat for me and made a home run! He was with me from the beginning to the end and very knowledgeable. He was real with me, no BS. Highly recommended!

Aug 06, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

We're pleased to see that you had such a fantastic buying experience at Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont. Andre and the other members of our sales team work hard to provide an outstanding buying event from start to finish. Thanks again for the positive review!

July 30, 2018

"Incredibly smooth and easy transaction. Thanks Chip & Brian!"

- Jon

This was by far the smoothest experience I ever had at a dealer. I called up, and since I was a couple states away, I needed to work remotely. Within hours, Chip McCuen and I agreed on a great deal and I got right in my car to head to the dealership. When I arrived, I was greeted by Chip, as well as Brian in finance who had everything all ready for me. I was driving away in my new Grand Cherokee in under an hour! I cannot recommend this dealership enough. Chip is the most friendly and professional sales guy I have ever encountered. He made it his business to ensure everything went smoothly and seamlessly. Thank you!

Brian Gerlach
Chip McCuen
Jul 31, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

It's a pleasure to see that your recent buying experience at Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont was such a positive one. Our team works hard to provide you with a great deal while ensuring an easy and efficient purchasing process from start to finish. We hope to be of service to you again in the future!

July 05, 2018

"Couldnt Be Happier"

- Thumerick

Very easy to work with! Found the Truck i have been looking for, and Andre got me set up and made the process a breeze

Jul 09, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

At Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont, we don't think purchasing a vehicle should be an overwhelming process. It's fabulous to see that Andre helped you through a quick and easy buying event at our dealership. Thanks again for taking the time to share your positive comments with us!

June 22, 2018

"Purchased Scatpack"

- Tripp215

Great Dealership. I drove from Philadelphia to Maryland for a great priced vehicle. I was assisted by Kathryn who was great. I told her I didn't want to drive down for nothing and she went above and beyond to help me get into my vehicle. The business staff was great, and everyone was very helpful. Great dealership!!

Kathryn Bitter
Randy Smith
Jun 25, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

We're so glad you found the vehicle you were looking for at our dealership! Kathryn and the entire sales team at Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM are dedicated to offering a great buying experience. It's fantastic to know that your drive to Criswell Thurmont was well worth it! We hope you'll keep us in mind for any future vehicle needs.

June 16, 2018

"Would Definitely Recommend to all! "

- Blaclair4

Criswell Jeep of Thurmont was wonderful! I highly recommend Andre Harrison as he was so helpful throughout the process and was very personable. My husband and I were very impressed with how easy going Andre and the team at Criswell was. We also really appreciate Andy on the Finance side with helping get as close to our budget as possible. The team at Criswell was great and we would absolutely recommend them!

Jun 20, 2018 -

Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont responded

Thanks for the recommendations! Our courteous and professional team values the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle to meet your needs and your budget. Thanks again for choosing Criswell Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Thurmont for your recent purchase!