Crown Volvo Cars

425 Reviews of Crown Volvo Cars

February 11, 2019

"Highly recommend!"

- Abb18

My visit to Crown Volvo was a 10/10 experience! The staff was very helpful and there was no pressure at all! George Guirguis was very patient with us and did everything he could to make sure our questions were answered. Mary Mattingly was great in explaining the process and even took the extra time to make sure I understood the features in my new car. Ken and Derrick were made sure we had someone helping us at all times. Bill was also patient in explaining the paperwork. The vehicles were all priced fairly and I’m so happy with my choice!

Ken Feck
February 11, 2019

"Fantastic experience at Crown Volvo Clearwater "

- Lori Molinari

I can’t say it enough what an absolutely fantastic experience I had a Crown Volvo. As soon as I got to the door I was greeted by George Guirguis with such a big smile and a sincere welcome. At first I thought to myself, and here we go I absolutely despise car shopping and the process that goes along with it! Well was I totally wrong about this time! From meeting George to test driving the XC60 T5 (George knew everything about this crossover/SUV) to sitting with Bill Gunnett in finance (this was always the worst part of buying a vehicle, however this was the BEST and most relaxed and non stressful experience with Bill). The entire process only took 2 hours and 50 minutes until I was in my new car driving home!!! The next day I returned as I had a few technical questions that I hadn’t addressed (I was so excited that we forgot) and George brought over Colin McGinn (he was so patient) who literally spent over an hour going step by step with me on what I could do with the phone, navigation etc... Lastly, having this kind of excellent experience at Crown Volvo with these 3 very professional men I will not only be going back in 3 years to buy another luxury vehicle I will be referring family and friends to them! Thank you again gentlemen and thank you Crown Volvo for putting the right team together! Lori Molinari

Colin McGinn
Ken Feck

Crown Volvo Cars responded

Hi Lori, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review! It is our goal to provide our guests' with dealer experiences far more extraordinary than what is initially anticipated, and it is a pleasure to hear how happy you are with your overall visit. We are delighted to know that your buying process was so efficient, and we are pleased that our team has continued to be of such great assistance to you since then. We hope you enjoy your new Volvo, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.

February 09, 2019

"Mercedes from Volvo"

- Chloenoel

George Guirguis made our car-buying experience very pleasant. He was quick to communicate with us by phone, greeted us upon arrival and was quite interesting to talk to. He also encouraged us to take our time test driving and inspecting the car. He was patient with my husband who repeatedly entered & exited the car to see if it would work for a person with Parkinson’s disease. We found the exact used Mercedes model we were looking for at this dealership (with low milage)...so we drove from Sarasota to purchase it. The only thing that surprised us was that the vehicle exterior had not been cleaned. Also, it had a shimmy upon braking. Thankfully it is still under the manufacturer’s warranty, but it was the first time for us to purchase a car then immediately have to wash it and repair it. The deal was fair enough to prompt us to purchase anyhow.

Crown Volvo Cars responded

Hi Chloe, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this amazing review. It is so wonderful to hear of your positive experience, and we are thrilled that George was ultimately able to get you and your husband into a vehicle that perfectly suited you both. We are excited for you two to enjoy it, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

February 07, 2019

"Easy Peasy"

- Third Volvo

Very responsive and helpful as we determined exactly what we wanted. Made the sales process easy. The extended test drive helped ensure that the model and features were right for me.

Crown Volvo Cars responded

We are pleased to hear that George was so thorough in accommodating your needs, introducing you to your options, and ultimately getting you into your perfect vehicle. We hope you are enjoying it, and we thank you for working with us at Crown Volvo Cars!

January 29, 2019

"Good team good results "

- Hello

George Guirguis has given an excellent service. He made us to buy the car. On top of that I liked Volvo car it looks good, good team good results.

Jan 30, 2019 -

Crown Volvo Cars responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! It's great to hear of your satisfaction with your new vehicle, and we are so glad that your recent experience was such a success. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

January 28, 2019

"Beyond Amazing Service!"

- Gabby Marlow

I have given this dealership such a high rated because they simply deserve it! From the moment Mary seen us outside just browsing while walking by to the moment Hume helped me through the whole process of buying a new car.. they were an amazing team. They were extremely nice, well acknowledged, make things possible, no judgements and make you feel at home and confident in your buy. Hume is the best! He followed up with us after leaving and he made my FIRST CAR purchase smooth, easy and stress free. Being there felt like seconds because time was passing with the hilarious coversations and he was determined, dedicated, and passionate about his job and his customer service! He knew what he was talking about and went beyond to help me in anything I needed. I highly recommend and personally would never go anywhere else! Thank you Mary and especially Thank you Hume!! Anybody who comes here is in great hands!

Hume Spear

Crown Volvo Cars responded

Hi Gabby, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review! We are honored to have been able to assist you with your first car purchase, and we are thrilled that Mary and Hume ensured that this special experience was smooth, comfortable, and enjoyable. We are so excited for you to enjoy your new vehicle and can't wait for the opportunity to work with you again. Congratulations!

January 27, 2019

"Excellent customer service "

- Teddy12

Mary Mattingly has gone above and beyond in helping me from purchasing my Volvo, to making sure that I had copies of needed paperwork. Everyone that I have worked with from Crown has made each visit a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend if you are looking to purchase a car! Cris Pinion

"Used Car purchase"

- MatthewKulka

Mary Mattingly was instrumental in getting us in a Certified pre owned Volvo S-90. We were in the Great state of Florida on vacation and our car had major engine troubles. Clearwater was where we were when this happened. Mary was very knowledgeable and made the whole process seem effortless. The Volvo team took care of us and we could not be happier. Thank you again Mary Mattingly!!! Sincerely Matthew Kulka

Crown Volvo Cars responded

Hi Matthew, Your satisfaction is so important to us, and we are overjoyed that Mary was able to turn your negative experience around and get you into a reliable new vehicle. We are so glad we had the opportunity to do business with you, and we hope you enjoy your new Volvo S90!

January 27, 2019

"Crown Volvo is the Best!"

- harveyf

Mary Mattingly just put me into my 3rd Volvo S60. Leasing a car can be a very stressful experience but Mary was so patient with me. I was not sure which vehicle I wanted to lease this time, for the last 6 years I have been driving the S60 and it’s an amazing vehicle with its elegance, safety, and amazing gas mileage. When I went in to the dealership, I thought I wanted to switch over to an SUV but Mary knowing me had me drive the new 2019 S60. It was an amazing ride and the amenities were incredible. Next, I drove an XC40 which is a beautiful new SUV with amazing reviews. The XC40 was everything I read it was and more. After the XC40 I thought I wanted to go bigger so I drove the XC60 which was also no disappointment. Each vehicle I drove had amazing new technology and everything you could want in an automobile and more. Finally, I decided on the 2019 S60. Mary Mattingly knew me so well that I chose the first car that she selected for me. Please if you decide to buy a Volvo, see Mary Mattingly and you will not be disappointed.

Crown Volvo Cars responded

Hi Fran, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review. It's amazing to know how confident you are in Mary's service, and we are thrilled that she consistently is able to provide you with great guidance and vehicles that she knows will suit you well. We are so pleased to hear that you have found each of your vehicles to be reliable and overall extraordinary, and we know that you will certainly love your new 2019 Volvo S60 as well! We look forward to working with you again next time!

January 26, 2019

"Service and General Info"

- Mike and Judy

Brought our XC60 in for a hitch install. Sam, in Service, was very timely and efficient in getting our car checked in and getting us set up with a loaner. Mary Mattingly, Sales, was a bonus. We wanted to get information on some of the operating/infotainment/nav functions. No doubt, scheduling an appointment is recommended; however, Mary spent at least 30-45 minutes with us to explain some of of the great functions designed to make our travels safer, more efficient, comfortable, and definitely more enjoyable. Before we left, we scheduled an appointment for us to return and glean more of her expertise.

Samantha Scollo

Crown Volvo Cars responded

Hi Mike and Judy, We are so pleased that Sam and Mary took such good care of you and provided you with thorough and efficient service throughout your visit. We appreciate you taking the time to share this great feedback, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again next time!