Crown Volvo Cars

Bill Gunnett, Financial Services Manager, Crown Volvo Cars

Bill Gunnett

Financial Services Manager

October 16, 2018

"Brian and Mary took care of me"

- Silvurbullitt

Service was easy and quick to schedule. Always a pleasure to see Mary. Staff is great and super helpful! This is the first service on the car I purchased, and everything’s working great

October 15, 2018

"Volvo XC90 "

- peterman79

Even though I did not purchase a vehicle with Mary Mattingly @ Crown Volvo I will definitely will do so in the future. Her experience and assistance was outsidanding. I did not purchase the vehicle due to the distance from where I live but if I was nearby - it would’ve been with her 1000%.

October 13, 2018

"Always amazing service, Brian is the best! "

- nick777

Every service experience I have had has been great. Brian has always been very professional, informative, helpful and patient with me. The problems I have had with my vehicle ultimately were resolved. I have always appreciated Brian’s genuine kindness. For services that I have waited in the customer area for the vehicle to be ready, I have enjoyed conversations with Mary — she is literally so sweet. I will always go to this dealership for my services, because no other place will match their quality of customer service. :)

Samantha Scollo