Crown Volvo Cars

Financial Services Manager

July 20, 2018

"Car buying experience "

- abserata07

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had!! Highly recommend this dealership, they were extremely personable, knowledgeable, and the whole process was great. There was no pressure and I felt relaxed during the process. I went in, looked and test drove a couple different vehicles, and they gave me time to make my decision. They were so awesome with helping me narrow down exactly what I wanted as well!! I love my new XC60 and a big thanks to Mary Mattingly, Derrick Smith and Bill Gunnett for making it happen. You guys rock!!

Mary Mattingly
Derrick Smith

July 19, 2018

"Smooth buying experience"

- DrWags

Pleasant and courteous, relaxed/without pressure; just a few words i would use to describe my buying experience with Jim Cumming and Bill Gunnett. Thanks guys for getting me into my new Volvo!

James Cumming III

July 18, 2018

"Excellent and expedited sales process"

- Tcglenn

James Wayden and his sales manager Derrick Smith helped deliver a very smooth transaction. I found a car online and arrived for a test drive after work. I drove the car and loved it. Derrick arranged for me to take it home for the night and I got to closely inspect it and get wife approval. James was able to get my information and prepare all paperwork and the next day I was able to close the deal during my lunch hour! Derrick was great and sweetened the deal even more that let me get out of my lease early! Bill the finance guy was very easy to work with and didn’t upsell me as much as I have had in the past.

Derrick Smith