Crown Volvo Cars

Sales and Lease Consultant

December 14, 2017

"Regular service visit"

- joebearson

I have owned Volvos for many, many years. The reason that I drive into Clearwater from Tampa for service is that Deborah Hannmann is the best service manager I have ever encountered (and, I am no spring chicken). I am also very pleased and impressed with the excellent service team at this dealership including Brian Tessitore and Samantha Scollo who was extremely attentive and helpful during my last visit Joe Bearson

Samantha Scollo
Deborah Hammann

December 13, 2017

"30000 mile. service on my xc90"

- 41Sophiesmith41

I’m a snow bird from the north. I made a online appointment. When I arrived Brian Tessitore met me on the drive, I sign paperwork for the work to be done and went to the lounge and had espresso coffee and Brian took care of the work. When the work was done Brian found me and I was on my way. How much could it get.🤓

December 13, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- Snowbird2018

Wow - From the moment we arrived to the moment the car repair was completed we had an amazing experience. Brian Tessitore greeted us by name when we arrived; told us what to expect; kept us informed of what they were doing; explained what had been done; washed the car and had it ready to drive off when the work was completed. Although our home dealership is in VA Beach we will now use Crown Volvo when we winter in Florida, Brian made us feel that good about the service he provided.

• Friendly Customer Service