Crown Volvo Cars

Derrick Smith, Sales Manager, Crown Volvo Cars

February 11, 2019

"Highly recommend!"

- Abb18

My visit to Crown Volvo was a 10/10 experience! The staff was very helpful and there was no pressure at all! George Guirguis was very patient with us and did everything he could to make sure our questions were answered. Mary Mattingly was great in explaining the process and even took the extra time to make sure I understood the features in my new car. Ken and Derrick were made sure we had someone helping us at all times. Bill was also patient in explaining the paperwork. The vehicles were all priced fairly and I’m so happy with my choice!

Mary Mattingly
Ken Feck

February 11, 2019

"Fantastic experience at Crown Volvo Clearwater "

- Lori Molinari

I can’t say it enough what an absolutely fantastic experience I had a Crown Volvo. As soon as I got to the door I was greeted by George Guirguis with such a big smile and a sincere welcome. At first I thought to myself, and here we go I absolutely despise car shopping and the process that goes along with it! Well was I totally wrong about this time! From meeting George to test driving the XC60 T5 (George knew everything about this crossover/SUV) to sitting with Bill Gunnett in finance (this was always the worst part of buying a vehicle, however this was the BEST and most relaxed and non stressful experience with Bill). The entire process only took 2 hours and 50 minutes until I was in my new car driving home!!! The next day I returned as I had a few technical questions that I hadn’t addressed (I was so excited that we forgot) and George brought over Colin McGinn (he was so patient) who literally spent over an hour going step by step with me on what I could do with the phone, navigation etc... Lastly, having this kind of excellent experience at Crown Volvo with these 3 very professional men I will not only be going back in 3 years to buy another luxury vehicle I will be referring family and friends to them! Thank you again gentlemen and thank you Crown Volvo for putting the right team together! Lori Molinari

Colin McGinn
Ken Feck

February 09, 2019

"Mercedes from Volvo"

- Chloenoel

George Guirguis made our car-buying experience very pleasant. He was quick to communicate with us by phone, greeted us upon arrival and was quite interesting to talk to. He also encouraged us to take our time test driving and inspecting the car. He was patient with my husband who repeatedly entered & exited the car to see if it would work for a person with Parkinson’s disease. We found the exact used Mercedes model we were looking for at this dealership (with low milage)...so we drove from Sarasota to purchase it. The only thing that surprised us was that the vehicle exterior had not been cleaned. Also, it had a shimmy upon braking. Thankfully it is still under the manufacturer’s warranty, but it was the first time for us to purchase a car then immediately have to wash it and repair it. The deal was fair enough to prompt us to purchase anyhow.

Used 2017 Honda CR-V