Curry Toyota

Bill Hessler

January 15, 2018

"Excellent dealer"

- HappyHighlander

I really have to say I hate buying new cars. I find it very stressful trying to make sure I get the car I want for (what I hope is) a fair price. Also I have found car salesmen in the past to be pushy and often they come off as being fake - say anything to sell you a car. I found Jim Wolynetz to be the total opposite of that. Jim was GREAT to work with- we agreed to a price and he stuck to it. For any other car this may not have been such a big deal to hold to the agreed price, but the car I wanted was specific (Highlander Hybrid XLE in a particular color choice) ... extremely hard to get in January of 2018. Not only is the Highlander Hybrid in high demand, but the manufacturing is behind schedule. Jim was able to get me the car (straight from the factory) and neither he or Curry Toyota tried to play games with the agreed price. While I've only owned the Highlander for a few days, all I can say is WOW - what a beautiful ride and a piece of technology - LOVE IT !!! Thank you Jim and Curry Toyota!!!!

Jim Wolynetz
John Contreras

January 10, 2018

"Got the deal I wanted. Very profession and friendly."

- Andre S.

I just bought a new Toyota Camry for my son. I dealt with Dan Flores who was a pleasure to deal with the whole time. He made sure the car had all the safety features I wanted for a young driver and we negotiated a price I was comfortable with. No hassle, straight to the point. Very thorough with the walk thru and had everything ready when he said he would. I highly recommend

Dan Flores

January 09, 2018

"I had an excellent experience buying my Pre-owned Toyota "

- Alfred P

The entire staff was completely professional from the receptionist at the front desk, to the floor managers. My salesman was knowledgeable, patient, and was able to present numerous options that fit my budget. During the last snowstorm, a family member was involved in an accident which became a total loss of the vehicle involve. When i walked into the dealership i wasn't sure if i wanted to purchase a new vehicle, purchase Pre-owned, or lease. My salesman Bruce, presented every possible option which included, no money down, low mileage lease, high mileage lease, lease Pre-owned, and every other scenario possible. In the end, I purchased, a 2017 Toyota Rav 4 with 4,000 miles on it. It was the perfect balance between safety features, commuting costs associated with the vehicle, dealing with northeast weather, and savings over the purchase of a new vehicle. Everybody at this dealership played a key role in my experience. My salesman Bruce Ascher structured the deal, Sales Manager John Carbone, helped lower the cost of the vehicle, Business Manager Ron Fedorka, explained the warranty and extended the coverage to make this a trouble free car for eight years. In the past I have nothing but bad experiences with car dealerships (Going way back to Crabtree Dealers in New Rochelle) but I really have to take my hat off to this team and the management that put them together, they are really a class act. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Bruce Ascher