Curry Toyota

Alex Ortiz

Jose Cardoza, Product Specialist, Curry Toyota

Jose Cardoza

November 11, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

- Naina23

Great customer service I went in to see if I could get out of my current car since I was not happy with it and I had also visited 3 other dealerships that had turn me down already until I met Alex Ortiz at curry Toyota he sat me down explain everything and asure me that he was going to see if he could do it not only did he do it but he put me in the vehicle that I actually wanted and he gave it to me at a fair price I wana thank Alex and all the staff at curry Toyota

Alex Ortiz
John Carbone

November 10, 2017

"Great experience from beginning to end."

- Priuslover

Everyone at Curry was very helpful and extremely professional. Henny showed us numerous cars. John helped solidify the deal. Ron explained all the other details.Brandon explained all the gadgets and helped us synch our cell phones.

Other Employees : Henny Correa

November 07, 2017

"Extremely pleasant "

- Bestcar1

I went to buy my car and was greeted by very friendly, knowledgeable staff. My experience from the first day that I picked my car to when I picked up my car was very pleasant. I received frequent calls giving me updates . I would really recommend Curry Toyota.

Bruce Ascher