Curtiss Ryan Honda

333 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton, Connecticut 06484

900 Reviews of Curtiss Ryan Honda

September 14, 2018

"New owner of a 2015 CPO Accord!"

- Jaga78

Had a great experience at this dealership. Professional staff. Next time your in the market for a new or used vechicle. Make sure you stop here first!

Norm Frenette
Rory Singer
Sep 14, 2018 -

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

We appreciate the 5-star review and kind words about our team!

September 12, 2018

"Tops from Start to Finish"

- Sally B

This morning I drove my car to Curtiss Ryan Honda, and this afternoon I drove a brand new Honda Civic EX- L home. My experience was tops from start to finish. I purchased the perfect car I wanted at the fair price I desired. I had the good fortune of having a personable and knowledgeable sales consultant, Joe Riggsbee, who patiently fielded all my questions and educated me on every aspect of my new car. Joe is the best - a perspective car buyer’s dream! I also had the pleasure of working with Jack Pape - a most professional and fair business manager. Because of him, my Honda wish came true. I even had the opportunity to meet Stephanie Flynn and Kaitlyn Nolan from the service department - I already am looking forward to working with them on vehicle maintenance. I believe that today was the beginning of a long Honda Family relationship between the Curtiss Ryan staff and me!

Joe Riggsbee
Other Employees : Jack Pape
Sep 13, 2018 -

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

Sally, we appreciate the amazing 5-star review! We are happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with the best experience around. We hope to do business with you again soon!

September 12, 2018

"Great sales people and great service all around. "

- PhilippeDN

No one else in the surrounding 8 states had the car I wanted. Christopher Mrijaj helped me out very quickly and I had the exact car I was looking for in two days. I couldn’t have been happier. Everyone was super friendly and didn’t give me a hard time or try to oversell me on things I didn’t need. Also Bob in finance helped me out greatly. He’s a super nice guy and helped make everything very clear to me. I would definitely go back to Curtiss Ryan again.

Christopher Mrijaj
Other Employees : Bob in finance.
Sep 13, 2018 -

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

Thank you for the awesome positive review! We strive to make sure that our team stays attentive to every guests needs and provides a comfortable experience. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

September 11, 2018

"Very Accomadating"

- Al Sr

Found all the staff helpful and friendly. Questions were answered in timely manor about car operation thing we did not understand. Everything in the building was very clean.

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at our dealership. We hope to see you again soon.

September 11, 2018

"Easy, no pressure"

- CRVA

Was really nice and easy to work with this dealer. No pressure. Best price compared to other dealers around. No pressure to buy- and easy to contact when I was ready.

Glenn Banks

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

Thank you for the great review! It is always a delight to hear about a customer’s positive experience! We hope to assist you again in the future!

September 10, 2018

"Good car buying experience"

- McZ19

I had been thinking about trading in my 2013 CR-V to get a newer model with more safety features. This is unusual behavior for me, as I normally drive my vehicles at least 10 years. I was introduced to Jim Cosette when I went to Curtis-Ryan to look at the 2018 CR-Vs. He was a very reasonable, very knowledgeable person to do business with. I elected to trade in my car and am very happy with the deal -- and the new car!

Jim Cossette

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

Thank you for your kind words about Jim. We are so glad he made you feel comfortable and provided an easy buying experience for you. Enjoy your purchase and we hope to see you again soon!

September 09, 2018

"Chris Mrijaj"

- Jack

First time at Curtis Ryan , I have a solid history with Honda last 7 purchases. Primarily at Westbook and Brandon Honda. Shopped around first on line , then visited 3 seperate dealships. Curtis Ryan had the best investory . We were surprised yet satisfied. The difference was Chris and his approach and patience. Informative without the hard sell. We purchased because of his approach. Thanks for the experience Jack Boynton

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

Jack, we are extremely thankful for your wonderful review of Curtiss Ryan Honda! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our staff being patient and friendly, and we aim to make all customers feel comfortable. It's great to hear your interactions with Chris matched those standards!

September 08, 2018

"No Pressure Sales!"

- HilV

Ed Blauvelt took great care of me at Curtis Ryan. The sales process was thoroughly explained as were all terms and conditions of my purchase. He was very willing to work with us, but certainly didn’t pressure us. I highly recommend buying from Curtis Ryan Honda!

Ed Blauvelt
Norm Frenette

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

We are happy to provide you with an easy and comfortable experience! We strive for quality service, and dedicated employees like Ed make it happen. Thank you for the recommendation, and we hope to see you again in the future!

September 08, 2018

"New car"

- Jmitch6532

Rory singer at Curtis Ryan in Shelton ct was exceptional! He helped us get out of our old car and into a new 2018 Crv in a smooth, quick and easy transaction. We have a relationship with him from our previous purchase, which was just as smooth. He made this all happen for us this week and we are walking away with a great, dealer experience. Thank you

Rory Singer

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

Thank you for your loyalty to Curtiss Ryan Honda! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated staff. We hope you enjoy 2018 CRV and look forward to seeing you next time!

September 07, 2018

"Great used car buying experience "

- Car123

Looking for a used Honda for our college bound child. We received excellent knowledge service. Very relaxed atmosphere. There was no pressure and were never swayed away from our price limit. We are very happy with this dealership

Curtiss Ryan Honda responded

Thank you for the great 5-star review of Curtiss Ryan Honda! It is always a delight to hear about a customer's smooth and comfortable experience, and we hope we can continue working with you.