Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

D&M Leasing

Chad Staggs

Leasing Director

"Tony Greffo"

- brooks

We have leased or purchased 6 or 7 autos from Tony over the years..., Tony works very hard to make sure you are 100% satisfied.. That is the reason we keep coming back.. We have recommend Tony to our children and they have the same high regard for Tony.

Tony Griffo

May 20, 2019

"Amazing! Brent made this experience so easy and fun!"

- Kalina

My family and I have bought plenty of cars in the past, but this was honestly the easiest process for buying my new car. I can’t thank Brent enough for everything he has done for me. I will defiantly come to him again for my next purchase!!!!

Brent Elliott

"5th Honda!!!"

- ACothern

Stacey is always there for me!!!!! Makes my experience so quick and easy!!!!! I don’t have a lot of extra time(like most people) and Stacey takes all of the stress out of the experience for me. She streamlines it all!!!! I’m in my 5th car with her!!!! We love Stacey!!!!!

Stacy Snead