D&M Leasing

Leasing Agent

December 13, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Lobsterleah

I came in unsure of what I wanted to do and overwhelmed by the car buying process. Dean went above and beyond to help me understand the process and make sure I was happy with my options. I found my new car guy!!!! 😁 They did a fantastic job helping me and I am extremely happy with my purchase!

Jeremy Moore
Dean Priest

December 13, 2018

"Goes the extra mile"

- msramsay

Haley has made the purchase of our leased vehicle smooth and easy. We had some special requests and Haley worked hard to make it happen as this was a surprise for our daughter. We appreciate her going the extra mile for us.

Haley Jackson

December 12, 2018

"It was easy and hassle free. "

- kjones

Dean was quick to answer my questions and find the right vehicle for my family. The transition was smooth and easy. Thank you for your help!

Dean Priest