D&M Leasing

Leasing Agent

December 14, 2018

"Same as usual "

- Michael1

I have been leasing/purchasing vehicles from Mike for over 15 years. The experience has not changed from day 1. Still the same quality service one can only expect from a trusted family friend! Thank you Mike Moore for always taking care of us! P.S. I trust Mike so much that I even referred my mother to him :)

Mike Moore

December 14, 2018

"Perfect"

- Ballet12

Tony got just the car we wanted in a shorter period of time than I ever expected. He delivered it right to our home. He is always courteous and gracious.

Tony Griffo

December 13, 2018

"5 cars and counting"

- alebus76

Josh is always helpful in making our leases happen. He is easy to work with. Thank you for getting us into a new vehicle to better meet our family's needs.

Joshua Armstrong