D&M Leasing

Lease Director

October 16, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- mgzawz

Mike is great. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and works quickly. This is our third lease with Mike and we received our new truck the very next day. He makes the process super easy and we couldn't be any happier.

Mike Moore

October 15, 2018

"J. Armstrong did a great job!"

- HugoMatz

This is the second car I have bought through D&M Leasing and I couldn’t be happier. Joshua Armstrong worked very hard to get me exactly the car I wanted and at the right price. 5 Star Treatment!

Joshua Armstrong

October 15, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- jennifer 224400

This is the second car I've leased through Haley Jackson. Haley makes the whole process so easy and painless and her experience in the industry can't be beat. I highly recommend D&M!

Haley Jackson