D&M Leasing

Michael Hurtado

Director

"Experience "

- aub02kd

This is our sending car and it was very helpful and forthcoming . The experience was very easy and simple. We would highly recommend this company and John to anyone.

John Conn

June 22, 2018

"easiest i have ever bought a vehicle!!"

- gretch.com

I was going thru alot and michael made buying my car the vest experience of a major purchase. Will recommend him to ANYONE needing to buy a vehicle. AWESOME PERSON!!

Michael Hurtado

"Blessed"

- Lorine

Unfortunately I did not have the best of credit., just going through a divorce . Mike was so reassuring and promised that he would work diligently to do everything he could to get me financed into a good vehicle at a note that I could afford. He came through on every aspect. He found me the perfect car, even with a sunroof😉 He made the whole process Pleasant, unstressful. I had my beautiful car Within 3 days of him looking. I cannot thank him enough.

Mike Moore