D&M Leasing

Tony Griffo, Lease Director, D&M Leasing

Tony Griffo

Lease Director

April 25, 2018

"Easy, convenient and fast"

- Dmcguy

I have never leased a car before. Ron did a great job explaining the lease process to me and did all the work to find my perfect car. I changed my mind a couple times on whether or not I was going to get the car and he stayed patient and friendly with me the whole time. Even with the delays I created due to changing my mind, the entire process took less then a week. And during that time I was able to go about my normal business while he did all of the work. When he delivered the car to my house he was professional and knowledble. I have nothing but fantastic things to say about D&M and Ron specifically. Will be a customer for years to come I’m sure.

Ronald Handy

April 25, 2018

"Easy and WAY aboveboard expectations!"

- DedeeCarter

Brenda Went above and beyond. I gave her my budget, and criteria. I wanted less than 50k miles and white with leather. She came back with exactly what I wanted and so much more- full luxury package, 24k miles, and $2 under monthly budget!! I couldn’t be more pleased with my new car and her service! She was quick, very responsive, and we will use her again in a few months when we get my husband a new car!

Brenda Robbins

April 24, 2018

"D&M has our back, does your dealership really have yours? "

- Daren O.

Listen, we all have to replace our vehicles eventually. It's inevitable. But ever since I switched to D&M, I no longer dread the process. I no longer have to be that ping pong ball between auto sales and the finance team over at other dealerships. I just call Brenda, tell her what we need and she not only finds it for us, but also delivers it to us. I have driven 18 vehicles so far, and my last 5 have been with D&M. It doesn't matter if you are looking for new or used, to buy or lease, you owe it to yourself, and your wallet, to give D&M and Brenda a try.

Brenda Robbins