Danbury Porsche

Michael Killeen

July 01, 2018

"Easy!"

- Berrybubba

2nd Vehicle purchased from Scott and Danbury Porsche. Easy and didn't waste my time. I will buy my 3rd .... holding out for the GT3!

May 03, 2018

"Outstanding "

- Rent4081

By far the most hassle free, quick/easy buying process. I live in DC and was able to work with the team at Danbury Porsche over the phone and email prior to taking an early morning flight up to Connecticut to drive my CPO Cayman home. Matt and Paolino had the car and all the paper work ready for me upon my arrival; no time was wasted and I was able to get out to really bond with the car in short order. Having dreamt of owning a Porsche for decades I took the time to read every review and watched every video as well downloading owners manuals prior to taking delivery; however, Matt was still able to show me features on the car I was unaware of and explain clearly how they could be used in everyday driving. Although my Cayman is pre owed I felt like I was treated as if I was buying a GT2 RS, everything explained, everything professional and with full time and attention. I would not hesitate to purchase my next Porsche from Danbury, and I will encourage others to do the same.

Matt Cuomo
Other Employees : Paolino Bastone

April 16, 2018

"Friendly and Professional Dealership"

- Emma

I walked in at 5.30pm last Saturday and collected my Porsche the following week. Service and product knowledge was excellent, and they're a very friendly and approachable team to work with. They made buying a car a very enjoyable experience.

Danbury Porsche, Danbury, CT, 06810