Dependable Dodge RAM

Jonathan Booth

Internet Manager

"Jim’s The Man"

- ladoodles Verified Customer

Jim was my service co-ordinater. He got my Rebel in and out as fast as possible. I went in for a headlight bulb and got 3 recalls done at the same time. He’s a pleasure to do business with.

Jim

November 12, 2018

"David the service rep is excellent"

- STEELERCOUNTRY80 Verified Customer

Overall, the service was excellent and the work was timely. I have never liked the waiting room, it needs serious TLC, the coffee is awful.

David, service rep

November 12, 2018

"I love Dependable Dodge, but this visit was an off day "

- RamFan Verified Customer

I really trust Dependable Dodge with my truck that I rely on for work. In fact I drive much further than my closest Dodge dealership to have my work truck serviced at DD. However, this visit was less good than my usual visit. I have a high roof Promaster which requires a special lift. I had made an appointment a week in advance. After a couple hours of my arrival and still no service on my van I was told that someone who had come in over night with a high roof van was occupying the lift needed for my van. This just makes me feel like my appointment didnt mean anything, or that there are not enough lifts, or that scheduling could have called me to re-schedule if there were not going to be any lifts available. Galpin Honda does this with my Element, if there is going to be a service delay, they give me the opportunity to have my vehicle in my possession as long as possible to maximize my time doing errands or whatever and minimize my wasted time hanging around the dealership. After 6 hours I got my super minor service vehicle back and a new service light was on. Anyway, I do love this dealership.. but maybe there could be some work looking into the customer satisfaction side of the equation.

David Dew