Desoto AutoMall

Allen Block

November 30, 2018

"Great service "

- SMIDAS64

Great service department very knowledgeable and friendly service advisor my service advisor listened to what I was talking about and understood my concerns best experience I have had in any service department

November 20, 2018

"Greatest car buying experience ever!"

- Quilter25

Clint and I communicated only by email. I told him what I was looking for and he assured me it would be no problem getting the vehicle I wanted. It is a 2018 Ford Escape sel with white platinum tri-coat paint. I told him I would be in on October 31st to finish up with the details. He had all the paperwork ready when I arrived. I could tell from our email discussions what type of personality Clint has and knew he was the one I wanted to purchase my vehicle from. He is honest and straight forward and not the least bit pushy. It has been the best ever car buying experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Definitely would recommend lint to others who may be looking to purchase a vehicle.

Clint Slaggy

November 15, 2018

"New car purchase"

- hellcatrnd

Very easy to deal with. There was no sales pressure and Christy made the process very enjoyable. The sales department worked with use regarding our 3 trade-ins. Overall it was a pleasant experience. The service after the sale has been excellent. I highly recommend Christy and the Desoto Dealership.

Christy Malin