Don Mealey Sport Subaru

Robert Duran

Alex Tamer, Sales Professional, Don Mealey Sport Subaru

Alex Tamer

February 21, 2019

"Satisfied newcomers to Subaru"

- Maria & Joe

This was my husband and I's first visit to this dealership with the intent to test drive a Subaru after 13 years with Nissan. Although totally satisfied with Nissan through the years, we wanted to try something new. The Ascent so far has been comfortable and most enjoyable to drive. We look forward to future visits for routine service to be as satisfying as our initial experience. James and Jonathan were both courteous, knowledgeable and professional. A pleasure to meet. Thank you.

James Menzies
Jonathan Frisby

February 18, 2019

"The two best employees!"

- RachaelK2012

I have searched and searched for a car. I walked into Subaru with a terrible attitude because we all know that car shopping can be frustrating! Adam cheered me right up! He was the absolute BEST salesmen I have ever worked with and I would HIGHLY recommend to ANYONE looking for a car! William Martinez in finance was amazing as well! So friendly and walked me through the whole process! He upsaled me on the Gap insurance (to which I am thankful for!) Everyone at this dealership was top notch friendly and I will not go anywhere else to purchase a car :) THANK YOU ADAM AND SUBARU!!

Adam Snyder
William Martinez

February 18, 2019

"Fantasic experience and GENUINE customer service!"

- BobbyDev25

This was my first time in a car dealership and leasing a car, and Bob, Ted, and Will made it such a relaxed and easy experience. Everyone I spoke with was extremely genuine and helpful, and they help me out with a pretty accomodating deal for my budget. They were also very patient with the time it took to make my final decision, and what I thought would be a scary and stressful experience turned out to be a very easy and awesome one. Thanks so much guys!

Bob Green