Don Mealey Sport Subaru

Trevor Jeffery

January 17, 2019

"New Subaru purchase"

- Julie B

Started looking at Subarus last summer, came in and looked around. No pressure first time on the lot treated super nice. Never felt pressure just informative, walked out with info on the vehicles we were interested in. Then went to the auto show at thanksgiving. Finalized either cross trek or forester, we are looking for a car for our teen driver. I kept looking at the inventory available, once the one with all the features we wanted was available I reached out to the internet team. Super easy experience, like the price heads in to make sure she really wanted the blue one. Robert was awesome! Had the car ready for us waiting. We test drove. Were unsure about the color - was it blue, was it grey. He suggested taking it under the lights by the service center, he brought over other cars with different features and colors so we could compare. Still not sure if premium or limited was what we wanted..... he looked at inventory coming in and was very patient. Once we decided for sure it was late and we hadn’t eaten dinner. We asked if we could put $ down and come back tomorrow to do the paperwork. Totally understood! We agreed Friday was better for everyone so that is when we came back. Smooth process, no pressure, felt like he was invested in making sure we picked the car we were comfortable with. So excited to join the Subaru family and look forward to our next one!

Robert Duran
Jonathan Frisby
Yoly Hernandez
David Roman

January 17, 2019

"Great service "

- HectorS

This is my second purchase from Sport Subaru, and love doing business with them. Christine Brightwell made the shopping experience easy and straight forward, and Jonathan Frisby always makes the paperwork a breeze. Would gladly go back again.

Christine Brightwell
Jonathan Frisby

January 15, 2019

"No joke - changed my life! Got me approved for financing!"

- ambreezeyy

When I went in to the dealership I was sure I would leave disappointed and carless still. Christine could sense me despair, and help manage my expectations and find me two great used cars once I told her about my financial/family situation. I found the perfect car - but I thought to myself, 'I'll never get approved, or if I do the payments will bankrupt me" With the help of William they got me approved for pretty darn reasonable rates given my situation (being realistic here I knew I wasn't getting 0% financing let alone 7..or 9). They were so patient and kind and genuine. I couldn't believe after a few short hours I was leaving with a New (to me) Jeep Renegade! I'm still in disbelief that I have my new sweet ride!! Christine was fantastic to work with and so was William!! Getting this car has literally changed my life and allows me to take better care of my family and my own personal freedom <3

Christine Brightwell