Doral Buick GMC

Yosmel Tundidor

Alejandro Martinez, Finance Manager, Doral Buick GMC

Alejandro Martinez

November 20, 2017

"Best dealer service in a long time"

- annielopez19

I was assisted by Benny and he was great. Explained everything in detail and for the first time I felt like I was being ripped off. Will continue to bring my vehicle here.

November 14, 2017

"Awesome Service by Benny"

- GabrielRuiz

Dealer is in the middle of ownership change and the only thing he is worried that I'm taken care of. What a great guy. I have bought 3 cars from this dealer just because of the great service provided by Benny.

November 07, 2017

"Lease a new car."

- Ozkr

Yosmel Tundidor was great, such excellent service and attention to details, he made sure we took the car we wanted and did not try to sell us any other. I went for service for my 7 yrs. old GMC Acadia but with the idea of turning it in due to age and warranty. I ended up turning in my GMC and leasing a 2017 Buick Enclave, my wife loved the car as it's the same model as the old GMC Acadia with the third row having three seats, 60/40 ratio. I definitely recommend for anyone to be interested in getting a Buick or GMC to go visit Yosmel, you'll be surprised of service, there not many salesman left that will put you first rather than the dealer, he made sure I got as much money back from my old car as possible.

Yosmel Tundidor
Alejandro Martinez

• Free pick up and drop off from the airport
Doral Buick GMC, Miami, FL, 33126