East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

2300 Northern Boulevard, Greenvale, New York 11548

Michael J Grimaldi, Sales & Leasing Professional, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Michael J Grimaldi

Fred Borzooyeh

Arnie Price, Finance Manager, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Arnie Price

December 15, 2018

"Customer service at East Hills Jeep is top notch!"

- John-Northport

Best experience at a dealership ever. Mike Casey is a pro! Tony gave me a lift to work after dropping my car off. Real nice guy. The service tech found the problem, fixed my Jeep quickly. I’m very impressed with East Hills Jeep.

Michael Casey
Other Employees : Tony

December 11, 2018

"New Jeep lease "

- Loganchristie

Best experience leasing a car. Mike was great. He answered all my questions and found me the perfect car. I plan on leasing with him again in the future.

Michael J Grimaldi

December 11, 2018

"2018 Jeep Wrangler"

- Carguy1269

I walked into east hills jeep hoping to trade in my 2017 wrangler for the remodel 2018 wrangler. Right away I am introduced to Chris Gallo, very personable to talk to and knowledgable about the new wranglers. Once we found the truck I was looking for, he gave me his cell phone number to keep in contact over the following week for any questions about the car before I picked it up. He answered all of my many questions, day or night, and a week later im driving my new wrangler happy as can be. Chris, as well as the other staff at East Hills, could not have been more attentive and helpful throughout the process. I would absolutey recommend Chris & East Hills!

Chris Gallo