East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

2300 Northern Boulevard, Greenvale, New York 11548

Arnie Price, Finance Manager, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Arnie Price

Michael J Grimaldi, Sales & Leasing Professional, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Michael J Grimaldi

Sales & Leasing Professional
Stephen Petrowski, service writer, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Stephen Petrowski

service writer
Rob Picoli, Sales and Leasing Specialist, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Rob Picoli

Sales and Leasing Specialist

August 14, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Rixolid

I leased a 2018 Dodge Durango from East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge recently and it was, and is still now, two weeks later, the best buying experience of my life. Everyone that I dealt with provided excellent service, especially my salesperson, Barbara Ann Hof. She has followed up with me numerous times since I got the truck and has been so attentive and professional. I actually just apologized to her for being a pain in the neck for asking her for things like a printed manual and touch up paint. She always responds promptly and she has gone above and beyond what anyone would expect from a salesperson.

Barbara Ann Hof
Steve DeSetto
Rachel Lampert

August 13, 2018

"Return customer"

- 2015grandcherokee

I had purchased my previous Grand Cherokee at East Hills and has a positive experience. I have since moved out of state and when I saw what I was looking for in a used vehicle, I decided to pursue it. Their prices are pretty competitive; however to note, the internet price only applies if you finance through the dealership. We agreed upon a price and planned to do so, until the rates came back 1-2% higher than what I was able to obtain on my own. So cost of the vehicle ended up being a particular amount more than the agreed upon price. The website does clearly say the advertised price is based on a "financing discount". But my personal belief is that if the advertised price is based on the assumption of customer financing with them, the customer should have the assumption of them being able to offer the best/most competitive rates. Mike Grimaldi, my sales manager, was very knowledgeable, professional, and grounded. He certainly helped through a few hiccups and along the way and seemed to act as an advocate for me as much as he could. Overall, Mike and the rest of the team at the dealership were able to navigate the difficult landscape of an individual from out to state (my state is a challenge) purchasing the vehicle and had it looking fantastic upon pick up. Overall, another positive experience for this return customer, but with a few issues.

Michael J Grimaldi

August 12, 2018

"Great, friendly, quality"

- Phaddy

Great experience. Informative, professional atmosphere. Sid Saeed was patient and assisted us with details about vehicles. He encouraged us to inspect vehicles and did accompany us on more than a few test drives. Arnie Price was efficient and professional. He assisted us with all warranty, car loan and sale/tradein paperwork in a friendly and warm way. Dealer is A plus.

Syed Saeed