East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Arnie Price

Barbara Ann Hof, Sales Representative , East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Barbara Ann Hof

Sales Representative
Michael J Grimaldi, Sales & Leasing Professional, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Michael J Grimaldi

Sales & Leasing Professional
Rob Picoli, Sales and Leasing Specialist, East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram SRT

Rob Picoli

Sales and Leasing Specialist

September 24, 2018

"Love my new Jeep!"

- Dordor123

I bought a Jeep sat, I absolutely love it! I had a great experience! Stan was easy to work with, very helpful and explained everything slowly to my mom and I. I would definitely recommend the dealership to my friends n family and go back. very pleasant experience!

Stan Ewing

September 24, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Dordor123

I bought a Jeep sat, I absolutely love it! I had a great experience! Arnie was was easy to work with, explained everything slowly to my mom and I. I would definitely recommend the dealership to my friends n family and go back.

Stan Ewing
Arnie Price
Steve DeSetto

September 23, 2018

"Service"

- Stephen11560

I went in to have my 2008 Chrysler Town & Country 10 year inspection for its lifetime powertrain warranty. Marc in service was outstanding. What a great man - he really went above and beyond to assist me in all aspects of the service needed (at no cost to me). I only wish Marc sold cars because the experience I had dealing with him was atypical for my past dealing at other service departments.

Marc Seigel