Ed Morse Cadillac Tampa

Sales Associate

November 17, 2018

"Very please "

- Kate

Eric Clark was my sales representative. He was patient with me and answered all my questions. Ed Morse dealership went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my new purchase. I can proudly recommend this dealership.

Eric Clark
Kevin Roberts
Wayne Sanderson
Aprilmarie Irizarry-Allende

November 16, 2018

"None of the usual game playing when buying a new car"

- Cadillac Johnny

I have been buying and leasing cars starting in 1966. I usually get a new car every 2-3 years. I have dealt with many dealers and salesmen/women. The car buying experience has changed greatly in the last 52 years. Some dealers still hang on to the old "haggling and pressure" tactics of the past. Not this dealership. My wife and I were treated with total courtesy and respect by "Z" from beginning to end. After a short period of negotiating, not haggling. We were able to seal the deal, that everyone was happy with. When the lease is up on our current Cadillac. We will not hesitate to return to "Z" and Ed Morse Cadillac.

Zoilo Luis

November 14, 2018

"Number 1 in all of Florida "

- 2015 ATS TURBO

I just purchased my 7th Cadillac from Ed Morse Cadillac in Tampa, Fl. I have always been treated like a valued customer. More like a family member. Eddy Trujillo has always done whatever he could to put me in a new car. But Eddy doesn’t stop there; I can call him anytime and he is always there to help. Just like this one, I’ll be sure to buy my next car there as well. Another reason I keep going back is Wendy Goode and Carlos Martinez in service. Appointments are easy to make and the work is done right the first time. Ed Morse Cadillac is the whole package. I won’t buy anywhere else.

Edward Trujillo