Ed Morse Cadillac Tampa

Karen Barrese, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ed Morse Cadillac Tampa

Karen Barrese

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 21, 2018

"Purchase used Cadillac ATS coupe"

- davidarndt

I have purchased many vehicles at many dealers but this was by far the easiest and best experience I have ever had buying a car. Josh was extremely pleasant and professional. He never tried to sell me something that I did not want. The whole process was quick and efficient. I will without hesitation recommend Josh Jones and this dealership to friends and family.

Joshua Jones

September 16, 2018

"Purchase of my XT5"

- Ricky123

This is my second Cadillac purchased from Ed Morse Cadillac thru Karen Barrese which says it all. Karen was so helpful again this time which was a great help in picking out the model with the equipment I wanted, not under equipped or over equipped. Just right, she completely knows her product. Kevin was super in explaining all the paper work. I went back a week later to have some extras added that I wanted and Mike was ready and waiting to take care of it. All the employees are completely professional and a pleasure to work with. The sales and service areas are always sparkling and comfortable. Will I go back to Ed Morse for my next Cadillac? Absolutely! I enjoy the performance of the XT5. But I miss the Adaptive Cruise Control I had on my previous SRX but that is Cadillac"s fault for not including it on this model.

Karen Barrese
Mike Sica

September 15, 2018

"Jeremy Metsky. “ The Man”"

- Bigmike123

I am a new customer who has lived and purchased cars from Colorado to Cleveland and have never been treated so nice as Jeramy treated me. As a GM at Tampa International I know customer service and appreciate it at this level!!! THANKS Jeremy

Jeremy Metsky