Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn

5800 West 95th Street, Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453

Monica Martisek, Vehicle Upgrade Specialist & Sales Consultant, Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn

Monica Martisek

Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Bob - bashkim Dalipi, Sales Consultant, Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn

Bob - bashkim Dalipi

August 20, 2018

"Brand new car lowe payment "

- Hey Mon

I came into dealership for service not expecting to purchase a new car, but with the help of Monica Martisek explaining the vehicle exchange program to me and how she could get me into a brand new 2018 Honda Civic lowering my payment it sounded to good to be true. She walked me over to sales and Bob Dalipi took over. From then on Bob showed me a 2018 Civic which i fell in love with. The sale was great best of all my payment went down . If you are looking for a new car ir even used this us the place to go!! Ask for Bob ir Monica both in sales they are awesome. I'll be referring everyone. Thanks again!!

Bob - bashkim Dalipi
Monica Martisek

August 18, 2018

"Great staff"

- Iza1029

My son bought his Honda here! Great staff Eli and Frank the Tank!! Very humble and great to work with! Gave my son a good deal !! My son 1st time buyer Frank the tank ! Got him a good deal !! Our experience was great !

Elias Yacoub
Tony Chippas
Other Employees : Frank the Tank

August 16, 2018

"Awesome experience!!!!"

- E.isa123123

This is the second vehicle I purchased within 2 days I purchased a vehicle crv touring and my parents loved the vehicle so we came back to purchase another for mom and dad. We started at community honda because my parents were told to check costco they love costco so I decided to intertain the idea even that i knew we were going to purchase at Ed Napleton in oak lawn ill. The managers tried to move me away from my parents and what they did was so wrong i told them I didn’t like what they were trying to do and they just laugh at me because i was smart enough to catch it. I took my parents to Ed Napleton and they were treated with respect and honesty Ed Napleton in oak lawn is 💯 percent better. Thank you employees at Ed Napleton for a job well done May God Bless each and everyone of you.ps .Mike,dave,bill and johnny are the best!!!

Michael Klein