Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn

5800 West 95th Street, Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453

414 Reviews of Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn

February 08, 2018

"The Place to Buy From!!!"

- Vanessa

If your in the market for a new vehicle your only place to head to is Napleton Oaklawn Honda and ask for david reiser. I started my new accord search online and was quickly responded to by dave who professionally guided me through my search. When I arrived at the dealership dave was there to great me, had a accord waiting for me to check out. This was a truly no hassle purchase and I love my new accord!!!

Feb 08, 2018 -

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Vanessa, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Feb 08, 2018 -

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Thank you Vanessa!! Keep enjoying your new accord and let me know if you need anything.

February 07, 2018

"Great Purchase Experience!"

- ColoradoFoodDude

I found a pre-owned car which I was interested in on CarGurus.com which was located at the Ed Napleton Oak Lawn dealership. I was impressed with the level of detail that the dealership provided on their web page for the automobile. The pictures were fantastic and represented the car very well. So well, that I flew from Denver, Colorado to purchase the car! MJ and Tony Chippas took good care of me during the experience. The car was just as described on the web site. I purchased the car and drove 1500 miles to home! Awesome!

Mutaz Abualsamen
Tony Chippas
Feb 07, 2018 -

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for choosing Ed Napleton Honda of Oak Lawn Dealer and we hope to see you again! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

February 06, 2018

"Best Buying Experience!!"

- Mia J

I want to thank David Reiser for making the purchase of my new Cr-v a true pleasure. From the initial call in to confirm my vehicle was available to making the numbers I wanted happen. I will highly advise all my family, friends and business associates to make Dave their main point of contact for their next vehicle purchase.

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Mia J, we are glad we could help!

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Thanks for the kind words Mia!!! If you need anything just let me know.

February 05, 2018

"Quick and Responsive Dealership Experience."

- Donald McC

I was referred by an acquaintance to contact Gerald Griffin at Ed Napelton while I was in the process of looking for a new SUV, Best suggestion that I received!!! I live in Oak Forest so was just staying close to home in the South Suburbs and looking at several brands and Dealers. I figured I might as well Drive "up North" and check out Ed Napelton and Gerald also. I was treated as a serious buyer, yet nothing was pressured or pushy. On the Test Drive, Gerald explained the features of the Honda CR-V and showed me around the vehicle before we took it anywhere, then he highlighted its inside features while we drove. I knew the Ballpark $ I had to be in, I told Gerald where I was in the Process of looking/buying and he tried to make things happen. I left the Dealership that evening figuring I would make a final decision in the next few days. Gerald called me the next morning and said he reviewed things with Management and they came up with a new number for me to consider. I was actually headed to a competitor Brand that morning considering finalizing their deal that day. Honda was competitive But it was Gerald's approach and follow up that morning that finalized to me that the Deal should instead happen at Napelton. I told Gerald I would make their Deal that Day and see him in a few hours. He had the Vehicle waiting for me when I got there. Gerald and the Management group at Napelton (Richard Smith in Finance did a great job going thru all the options that were available to complete the Deal) in Oak Lawn made it worth the trip "up north" and swung the Honda CR-V to be Our new SUV. Gerald is "Da Man". Don McC

Gerald Griffin
Other Employees : Richard Smith in Finance,

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Donald Mcc, we appreciate you choosing Ed Napleton Honda of Oak Lawn Dealer! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle and we will be more than happy to assist you! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

February 04, 2018

"Best used car Manager and dealership!! "

- Mschmitt90

Tony Chippas was the absolute best! He was so helpful and patient with me while I decided on my new car. I have never had a negative experience at Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn! Everyone is great and very helpful! It is not your typical dragged out experience! They are very quick and efficient. Which I appreciate, always running short on time. All of the guys are great! I’m always greeted promptly! Each time they make sure I understand everything I am signing for and agreeing to. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Stephen Dahlke
Jason Siler
Tony Chippas
Feb 05, 2018 -

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Mschmitt90, thank you so much for your high rating!

February 03, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- jessica1

G Griffin has been my families salesman since 2009. He has been helpful and accommodating with our vehicle needs. G Griffin has sold four vehicles to myself not counting the other vehicles the family has purchased. He also takes the time to follow up with you about your purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership to others.

Feb 05, 2018 -

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Jessica1, we appreciate you choosing Ed Napleton Honda of Oak Lawn Dealer! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle and we will be more than happy to assist you!

January 30, 2018

"Great Dealership & Excellent Service!"

- scan5

We came to Honda and was greeted by MJ. He turned out to be the right salesman for us! Not only is he very knowledgeable, he is very personable too. He was very patient in helping us find the right car for our daughter. We purchased a 2016 Honda Civic and have not regretted it since. MJ has gone above and beyond to make sure we were happy customers and he was so pleasant to work with. Even when we couldn't figure out a couple of things on our own we brought the car back and he happily showed us how to work it. If you're in the market for a car, we highly recommend you coming in to see MJ, you will not be let down. He is top notch!

Mutaz Abualsamen
Feb 01, 2018 -

January 27, 2018

"trick people to go there "

- vivi wang

I understand it is the end of the month, and every dealership wants to attract more people to come. However, Ed Napleton Honda tricked the customers to come. They called them and agreed their price. When they really arrived the dealership, the dealer did not want to sell the car to them. During the phone call, the customer clearly asked if it means they can pay this amount of money and bring the car home. That total price includes license plate, document fee, and tax. The dealer said yes for several times for confirmation. The dealership is not trustworthy. They definitely could check the phone record of the conversations, but they just denied that they said that in the call. I have communicated with a few dealerships, but Ed Napleton Honda made me very disappointed. I cannot use any words to describe how mad I was when I drove one hour to there after the call from the liar.

Sean Lawrence Shumpert
Feb 12, 2018 -

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Vivi Wang, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us (855) 280-3901.

January 27, 2018

"worse liar I have ever met, waste time!"

- vivi816321

We did test drive on Tuesday, the price was not we wanted, so we left. Then, the manager called us on Thursday, we discussed the final price. We did not make the deal. On Saturday, the dealer Sean called us. He was asking if there was anything he could help us. We told him, yes, if he can offer us the final price that we offered before. He asked, what is your final price. We asked him to check the document because we wrote it on the paper. After few minutes, he called back, said yes, he can do that for us and ask when we would come. We confirmed the final price with him, and we told him that we need to think about that. Then, we called him within few minutes said that we are going to come within an hour, at the same time, we did confirm the final price with him again, and he said yes. We drove one hour to the dealership. They let us wait for an hour and a half, and they showed us the car we wanted. We asked Sean if he is the manager, he answered yes! (in fact, we cannot find him on the list of the managers on their website after we back home. He is the sale.) They brought us a document, it was the price that they offered to us previously, it was not the one we confirmed in the phone call. It was such waste time. If this dealership called you after you did your test drive, PLEASE DONT GO, THEY WON'T SALE IT TO YOU!!!!!THEY ARE LIAR!!!!!THEY JUST WANT YOU GO THERE!!!!

Sean Lawrence Shumpert
Sam Bader
Feb 12, 2018 -

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

Hi Vivi816321, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one.

January 25, 2018

"Inpulse with peace of mind. "

- Impulsiveaccord

After car shopping for 5 months, I had Finally decided to bite the bullet and settle on a Honda. Unsure of which car I would want, I went to Napelton Honda after work. I worked with Eli, Sam and Johnny and walked away feeling like family with a beautiful new Accord. I would Recommend these gentleman to anyone and I hope to continue doing business with them.

Sam Bader
Elias Yacoub
John Syriani
Jan 30, 2018 -

Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn responded

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Impulsiveaccord! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!