Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

4060 Market St, Warren, Pennsylvania 16365

Randy Elleman, Special Finance Manager, Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

Special Finance Manager
Sean Ellsworth, Owner / General Manager, Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

Owner / General Manager
Scott Jackson, Sales & Leasing, Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

Scott Jackson

Sales & Leasing
Kellie Carnegie, Customer Relations Manager, Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

Kellie Carnegie

Customer Relations Manager

September 14, 2018

"The First Jeep I’ve Bought"

- David C

I bought it from Jimmy and felt like he was a very helpful in finding me the right car for my needs! He made sure that everything was great during and after my purchase!

Jimmy Mathers

September 13, 2018

"2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Order"

- Beretta67

My wife and I where looking to buy a 2018 Rubicon JLUR so we started with Shults in Warren. Shults didn’t have exactly what we wanted so we worked with Jimmy for a couple weeks dealer locating the Rubicon we wanted. Jimmy worked hard with several dealers trying to get one of them to dealer trade so we could have the color and options we wanted, We didn’t have any luck so Jimmy recommended we just order the exact Rubicon we wanted. The whole order process with Jimmy and Shults couldn’t have worked out better. Jimmy placed the order on 8/3 received the VIN number on 8/8 and we picked the Rubicon up on 9/6. If your looking for Jeep Wrangler, I recommend using Shults and Jimmy.

Jimmy Mathers
James Beach

September 13, 2018

"Great service"

- Hoff336

Sales person David was very helpful and good to work with, got a great price for a car and it was overal a great experience

David Martinelli