Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

4060 Market St, Warren, Pennsylvania 16365

Cassandra Toplovich, Sales & Leasing, Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

Cassandra Toplovich

Sales & Leasing
Randy Elleman, Special Finance Manager, Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

Randy Elleman

Special Finance Manager
Cory Blake, Commercial Specialist/ Sales & Leasing, Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

Cory Blake

Commercial Specialist/ Sales & Leasing
Sean Ellsworth, Owner / General Manager, Ed Shults Of Warren, Inc.

Sean Ellsworth

Owner / General Manager

January 12, 2019

"Good service "

- Jeepfam

My dealer was very helpful and got me everything i wanted with my vehicle. All staff were curteous and paid attention to every detail. I highly recommend this dealer

Donald Baker

January 07, 2019

"Smooth & Easy Transaction"

- cjgoodwin73

I stopped in just to see if I could get anything at all. Arthur Chamberlin is one the best sales guys in the area. He never pressures me, and is always up front and honest with all aspects of the transaction. Within 24 hours I was driving a beautiful vehicle off the lot. I will only shop at Shults of Warren, and use and recommend Art Chamberlin.

Art Chamberlin

January 04, 2019

"Amazing Salesperson!"

- RamMan20

Cassandra Toplovich knows her stuff! Bought my second Ram from her and her knowledge on trucks is insane. I rattled off question after question and she knew all the answers from what color I could get in a trim level to what the gear ratios available are. Wouldn’t go to anyone else!

Cassandra Toplovich