Emich Chevrolet

Ryan Meyers

Joe Altmix, Service Advisor, Emich Chevrolet

Joe Altmix

March 07, 2019

"Personable and easy to work with"

- Stmbt420

I recently purchased a Chevy Traverse from Bryan Foose at Emich Chevy. I live about 3 hours away and Bryan was great with facilitating the deal I was wanting mostly over the phone to reduce my actual time in the dealership. I don’t typically enjoy sales people at dealerships, furniture stores, etc, but I would recommend getting with Mr. Foose if you are looking for a new car and don’t want to deal with an unenjoyable sales person. He was very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and did what he said he would do which was most important. About an hour at dealership and he had me on my way with the price I wanted to pay. Andrew was great to work with in The finance department and was just as swift and to the point to get me on my way. Great experience all around and the second vehicle I’ve got from Emich in last 6 months. I will definitely be a repeat customer in the future. Kudos to Ryan Meyers for handing me off to Bryan Foose since Ryan is no longer in sales and was my original Sales person 6 months ago. Ryan is great to work with too. Both Ryan and Bryan will answer my texts night or day with questions I had. Good people all around at Emich Chevy.

Bart E Johnson
Joe Altmix
Andrew Espinoza
Ryan Meyers
Wade Seymour

March 04, 2019

"Great experience "

- MrVazquez

They negotiated a good price that worked for me and I was never pressured to buy. I recommend Bryan Foose , he was great to work with.

February 18, 2019

"Never felt more cheated in my life."

- PissedOff

I bought a used Chevy Colorado ZR2 Diesel from Bart and I have never felt more cheated in my life. I will take 50% credit for my ignorance however this dealer sold me a branded title, which they did NOT make me aware of. They did tell me it was a buy back vehicle (lemon law). They sold me this vehicle at FULL price KNOWING that when I went to trade it in it would be worth HALF THE COST. Take your business elsewhere. These sleazeballs do NOT deserve your business.

Bart E Johnson