Empire Hyundai

Jeff White, Asst Service Manager, Empire Hyundai

Jeff White

Asst Service Manager

December 13, 2018

". Exceptional sales & service"

- Peace2u

With a warm and friendly environment my experience at Empire Hyundai was nothing short of exceptional. Beyond grateful for all the professionalism, compassion & keeping it real. Thank you again for listening and helping make this purchase happen. Happy Holidays (Hugs) Debbie L.

Ronald Webb
Other Employees : Ross Monroe,/ Sherman P. /Padro / Frank W.

November 04, 2018

"We bought a brand new 2019 7-passenger Hyundai Santa Fe V6 w"

- Ron

It was exactly what I was looking for I love the color I love that it has dual exhaust and all-wheel drive I had a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe brand new I got 15 years out of it and traded it in for this one I've had it for 6 days now and completely satisfied with it it does everything I expect it would and my salesperson Ron Webb is a great guy I would have anybody see him he took care of every need that I had and then some went out of his way to take care of my needs very polite nice guy if anybody goes to buy a Hyundai I would suggest to go see Ron Webb the dealership itself was very good had no issues they took care of all of my problems also as soon as I went down there no waiting I hope whoever is reading this takes it seriously and have a great day

Tony Demonte
Donald Devlin

October 26, 2018

"Ron is great!"

- jrivera1250

I purchased a car from Ron 8 months ago and I loved my car. Sadly I was in an accident and my car was a total loss. Ron was able to find me an upgraded version of my car for a few bucks less than I was paying for my base model.

New 2019 Hyundai Accent, $15424