Empire Hyundai

Chris McLoughlin

April 14, 2018

"My new Kona"

- Tonya

Came to Empire Hyundai and worked with Ronald Webb. He was able to help me get the vehicle I fell in love with 2018 (Hyundai Kona) Dealing with Ron was nice and easy. He is funny laid back and respectful. I definitely will recommend him to all my family and friends. I love my new Hyundai Kona!!

April 14, 2018

"My first Hyundai"

- joerod1978

From start to finish my experience at Empire Hyundai was top notch. Ron Webb, my dealer, was professional and made me feel at ease. If you are looking for a new car, I highly recommend them, they really go above and beyond to work with you regardless of your credit. Thanks again Ron Joe Rodrigues

April 10, 2018

"Overall great!"

- AshL84

Ron made the car buying process easy and fun. He brought us cupcakes and had a great sense of humor. The wait was not long, and the finance department will get you approved for the best rate. I love my Sonata. The price was good after some negotiating, like all dealerships. I would recommend them, and go again.

Chris McLoughlin