Fallon Ford-Toyota

Sales Associate

May 17, 2018

"Excellent service"

- satisfied customer

I applaud Fallon Ford-Toyota's sales staff for their high quality service and professionalism.They were able to help us out of a difficult situation as best as they could.

Sharon McQueen
Jimmy Chicola

May 02, 2018

"Great place to go"

- Jac

They got me right in. I was there for a recall. Quick, friendly and accommodating. The lobby was nice, coffee and drinks available. Thank you!

Jacqueline

April 26, 2018

"Ran over cat's tail noise heard from front of vehicle."

- Gwilber

While driving home from my CPA I experience a cat tail under the Rocker noise and grinding coming from the front of My F150. I thought it may be a break or wheel bearing. When the noise subsided I felt I could drive the vehicle home to take I to Fallon Ford. Upon arrival at Fallon Ford I was met by Miss Jacqueline who made up the work order, and arranged for a ride home while the work was done. When completed I was picked and returned where she advised that after removing the wheels inspecting the back plates no issues were found Miss Jacqueline was very professional and helpful, pleasant and cheerful to talk too. With no issues found I concluded that I was hearing my subconscious voice of seeing the CPA's IRS results.

Jessilyn Strom