Fallon Ford-Toyota

Shaun King

January 04, 2019

"Fallon Is Number One"

- Glenn89415

Had a great car buying experience at Fallon Ford Toyota, would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. All the employees are very friendly and professional.

Jimmy Chicola
Other Employees : Anthony and Jessica

December 09, 2018

"Sales experience worth the drive"

- Steve

Ordered my new Ford Raptor from Fallon Ford-Toyota, even though I live in Reno 60 miles away with multiple other Ford dealers closer to me. Ultimately it came down to treatment and the experience, and Marcos was very knowledgeable, fun to work with and treated my wife and I with the utmost respect. The sales managers made me the deal I wanted, and now my truck is on the way! Can’t say enough great things about this store!

Marcos

November 02, 2018

" Warrantee work repair ."

- Frankie9281

I brought my ford in to Fallon Ford for service work and found that western slope ford in Colorado did not repair my vehicle correctly as they did a poor job on fixing the wiring So I was told by Jacqueline service writer that this would be warranty work so I called Western slope Ford to tell them that the repairs they did were insufficient. It took 8 days for Fallon ford to fix my truck after multiple times of trying to get a hold of Jacqueline and promises that she will call me right back I filed a complaint with ford motor company she was not happy about those so I get a phone call saying that I owe $418 for the work western slope ford was going to pay for this work till she told them that it was not the same repair cause she was upset that I filed a complaint I would not use the dealership as they are not honest. Again these service writers have no idea what they are doing. Also I’m have signs made to be put on all my Vehicles if you would like one for yours I’d be more and happy to pay for it signs will state that Fallon ford are liars.

Jacqueline