Fallon Ford-Toyota

Sales Associate
Shaun King, Sales, Fallon Ford-Toyota

Shaun King

November 02, 2018

" Warrantee work repair ."

- Frankie9281

I brought my ford in to Fallon Ford for service work and found that western slope ford in Colorado did not repair my vehicle correctly as they did a poor job on fixing the wiring So I was told by Jacqueline service writer that this would be warranty work so I called Western slope Ford to tell them that the repairs they did were insufficient. It took 8 days for Fallon ford to fix my truck after multiple times of trying to get a hold of Jacqueline and promises that she will call me right back I filed a complaint with ford motor company she was not happy about those so I get a phone call saying that I owe $418 for the work western slope ford was going to pay for this work till she told them that it was not the same repair cause she was upset that I filed a complaint I would not use the dealership as they are not honest. Again these service writers have no idea what they are doing. Also I’m have signs made to be put on all my Vehicles if you would like one for yours I’d be more and happy to pay for it signs will state that Fallon ford are liars.

Jacqueline

November 01, 2018

"Consistently professional, courteous service "

- Tree top Flyer

I live about an hour and anhalf from Fallon Ford/Toyota. I live fifteen minutes from Capitol Ford in Carson City. I would rather drive the extra hour and fifteen minutes to Fallon Ford, than to have it serviced fifteen minutes away. The professionalism, service and courteous employees. is far better than in Carson City.

Don’t know any names, but everyone I ran into was nice.

October 11, 2018

"Sales staff. "

- Bill863100

The experience with sales, Alex Valde, was great. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Alex listened to what I wanted and worked with his boss to get me what I wanted at a very good price.

Spencer Johnson
Other Employees : Alec Valde.

Fallon Ford-Toyota, Fallon, NV, 89406