Family Trucks and Vans

Erick Arreola

April 14, 2018

"Fraudulent dealership"

- E.aide89

Cars break down days after buying, am one of many customers with this situation! Double check documents we were given a fake carfax, finace Josh does not care even a little bit about your experience and will not even try to help you

Josh Trownsell

April 03, 2018

"HIDDEN REPAIRS NEEDED $$$"

- angryconsumer

Sold me a bad vehicle! I experienced it on 1 day after driving off the lot. The check oil light came on and beeped repeatedly. The vehicle wouldn't start on day 2, and had an anti-theft ignition switch problem. Took it to them, they claim they can't replicate the problem, and have "no idea what it is." I left their lot and limped it to a local shop who diagnosed a bad thermostat, amongst a few other things and quoted me $300+ to have to take out the alternator and other nearby parts to get to it. It could have blown the engine!! The passenger door occasionally does not open from the inside, which is another safety issue. They told me they'd fix this but never did. My extended waranty isn't even effective yet. I don't dare take it to their other Sharpest Rides shop for repair because tons of other reviewers say they did, and didn't receive their vehicle back for 2-3 weeks or more with shoddy repairs. Can't miss work for that long. I quickly discovered that this is a terribly shady company. Just sort through all the social media reviews by "newest," not by "most helpful" for similar experiences. I understand their inventory is "As-Is" but my issues are safety related, and never previously disclosed to me-I had to figure them out on my own. This is an inoperable vehicle.

Mark Holland

March 31, 2018

"Fantastic service"

- Joshua

They treated me like a member of the family, my sales man Mark was the best. I've never had a better car buying experience. Would recommend them to anyone.

Mark Holland