Family Trucks and Vans

Juan Trejo

Erick  Arreola, Sales, Family Trucks and Vans

Erick Arreola

November 23, 2018

"Typical 1970's 80's salesman "

- Madconsumer1

I don't have enough time to begin to tell you all what happened, because this lasted over 3 months, but buyer beware! Lie after lie with this car lot and his sons car lot "The Sharpest Rides" too. Naiche, Joe, & John are all crooks and liars. Shame on you all for what you put car buyers through. Carma will catch up with you eventually.

Joe Mogor
Naiche Sedillos
Other Employees : John Sharpe (Owner)

October 18, 2018

"Straight up quality vehicles at excelent prices!! "

- Keith K

Got a super good deal on a Tacoma with these guys. I live in Albuquerque and they picked me up from the airport and literally was in and out of the dealership in 30 min, it was a cash deal and it was so nice to have the dealership understand that up front. No pressure at all to buy any other products as everything was negotiated prior to me showing up. There is always that concern buying a unit sight unseen but as soon as I showed up and I saw that the truck was clean clean clean. Hopped back on I25 South and had no issues whatsoever. Truck really feels and looks new, especially the interior, I cant believe it is used. I can still smell a hint of that "new car smell" when it heats up a little outside when I get in. Have had for a month now and am still loving it. These guys are straight up, I dealt with Nachie, the GM, as well as Victor in Finance, and Rafael and Jesus in Sales, all were very helpful, friendly and most importantly ALWAYS got back to me in a timely manner. Save yourself from the big franchise lots and stick with this independent. Thanks again!!!

Rafael Alderete
Jesus Hernandez
Naiche Sedillos

October 08, 2018

"First time at this dealership"

- dougndeb

This is the first time we have been to this dealership and coming from out of town (Fort Morgan) we were a little worried about working with this dealership, but we bought a great truck and Joe was great with answering all of our questions. The only problem we had was we had to wait about 1-1 1/2 hours to finalize and sign our paperwork, but this was only because their were two couples in front of us who paid cash. Overall, the selection was great and I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership and ask for Joe, he was great!!

Joe Mogor