Family Trucks and Vans

Juan Trejo

Erick  Arreola, Sales, Family Trucks and Vans

Erick Arreola

October 18, 2018

"Straight up quality vehicles at excelent prices!! "

- Keith K

Got a super good deal on a Tacoma with these guys. I live in Albuquerque and they picked me up from the airport and literally was in and out of the dealership in 30 min, it was a cash deal and it was so nice to have the dealership understand that up front. No pressure at all to buy any other products as everything was negotiated prior to me showing up. There is always that concern buying a unit sight unseen but as soon as I showed up and I saw that the truck was clean clean clean. Hopped back on I25 South and had no issues whatsoever. Truck really feels and looks new, especially the interior, I cant believe it is used. I can still smell a hint of that "new car smell" when it heats up a little outside when I get in. Have had for a month now and am still loving it. These guys are straight up, I dealt with Nachie, the GM, as well as Victor in Finance, and Rafael and Jesus in Sales, all were very helpful, friendly and most importantly ALWAYS got back to me in a timely manner. Save yourself from the big franchise lots and stick with this independent. Thanks again!!!

Rafael Alderete
Jesus Hernandez
Naiche Sedillos

October 08, 2018

"First time at this dealership"

- dougndeb

This is the first time we have been to this dealership and coming from out of town (Fort Morgan) we were a little worried about working with this dealership, but we bought a great truck and Joe was great with answering all of our questions. The only problem we had was we had to wait about 1-1 1/2 hours to finalize and sign our paperwork, but this was only because their were two couples in front of us who paid cash. Overall, the selection was great and I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership and ask for Joe, he was great!!

Joe Mogor
Josh Trownsell

September 28, 2018

"Unsafe Vehicle"

- Nfricke2004

I found an F150 Platinum on their website. When we went to test drive the truck the sale person was telling us that it had all NEW tires on it, which are actually used and 2 years old. It ran good, and was the truck I was looking for, so we bought it on Monday. Tuesday morning the tire pressure sensor came on, on the dash, I got to work and figured I would take it to a tire shop at lunch to have it looked at. I came out for lunch and the tire was completely flat! We got the tire off, finally as the jack and crank tools had been taken out, and got the tire to Discount tires. They informed us that there was nothing they could do, the rim was cracked in two places and the Dealership had tried to basically glue it back together. I called the dealer ship and was told that a manager would call me back, I never got a call back from anyone. My husband called early on Wednesday and was told HE would get a call back about this issue, he also never got a call back. Once my husband did finally get hold of someone he was told they were going to "try to fix the rim" AGAIN! He told them that NO they were going to replace it or we were going to our attorney, as they had admitted to selling us an unsafe vehicle. Then they decided it would be best to just replace all the rims, which was a good thing, as we found out that one of the rims on the back of the truck was cracked all the way through! SO, not just one rim but TWO were put back on this truck and THEY KNEW THE RIMS WERE TRASH!! My husband inspected the new rims prior to them being put on the truck, they were much better but, they weren't Platinum rims, and we had to threaten them to get them. We have spent a week dealing with what should have been an in and out in one evening thing. We are still having problems with the sensors, but will be taking the truck any were but there.

Joe Mogor