Ferman Mazda - Brandon - Service Center

24 Reviews of Ferman Mazda - Brandon - Service Center

May 17, 2018

"Great experience. "

- mysilverm3

Treated very well from the moment I pulled up to the moment I checked out. There is a TV in the waiting room that appears to show the status of vehicles that are being worked on. I never saw my vehicle on the TV. It would be nice to see this so you would have an idea on how much longer your repair would take.

May 21, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great rating. Glad to hear that you had a great experience at the dealership and also working with everyone. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

May 10, 2018

"Great 1st time visit to Mazda Dealership in Brandon."

- Mylittlepony

The service manager provided quality information about my concerns as a 1st time customer. He took the iniative to answer questions he knew were important to me without my having to ask. He made sure I was not rushed even though there were other customers in demand of his attention. When I returned to pickup my car. He acknowledged my presence while taking care of another customer. When he checked me out he explained what was done and the cost. Before he walked me to the cashier he provided a discount coupon and ensured the case was available to take care of me right away. The cashier was clearly very busy, but t ook the time to ensure I understood what the service Manger had said and done for me. It was a great experience and look forward to my next visit.

Forgot my serice manager name.
May 14, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great review. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

May 09, 2018

"Honestly Is The Best Policy"

- La Nouba

I always feel like a valued customer when I visit this dealership. The maintenance team seems to display honesty and integrity in their recommendations of work needing to be done.

Christopher Butler
John Daly
May 14, 2018 -

May 07, 2018

"Amazing friendly service "

- Stronger84

Went here with no appointment on a Saturday morning expecting to wait hours. Not even 30 mins later my service guy came back saying my car would be done soon. Took care of my maintenance, oil change, tire rotation, tire even had a nail in it got that done too. Can’t take my baby (car)anywhere else now, they family!

May 07, 2018 -

May 03, 2018

"Conevenient and Efficient!"

- Fred V.

This was my first experience in getting service for my brand new Mazda CX-5. I got a couple of email reminders starting a month before service was due. I made a phone call to inquire about updating my navigation chip and it was promptly returned with good information, also with a reminder about service. I scheduled my appointment on line very easily. There were plenty of appointments to choose from, which made it very convenient for my schedule. When I arrived, I was checked in a few minutes early, and in completing my 5,000 mile service, payment was efficient and I was on my way in about 45 minutes. No issues; nice job!

Christian Molenaar
Other Employees : Whoever it was who checked me in, who brought my car out, and who processed my payment. Sorry, can't remember all the names.
May 03, 2018 -

April 08, 2018

"We knew up front what to expect. "

- Mazdalover

We were told that the strange sound coming from under the hood could be the a/c compressor. Unfortunately this was the case. From here we were treated very professionally and with understanding.

Apr 09, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

April 08, 2018

"Glad to be his first sale."

- Peter

I came to the Mazda dealership to have my oil change etc. I’ve been looking for the last month on trading my 2007 Mazda. CX7. I met Brisn Medina. He approached me and asked if he could help me. I was glad he did. We started out great. He asked me for what I was looking for. From there on everything went so smoothly. From the time of test driving two used cars, to the final decision on the one I chose. Brian was professional, and listened to ever word and request I had. He has been far the best sales person I have had in the 30 years of buying cars. I liked got the fact he wasn’t the old salesmen the pushy and forcing the sale. If he was I would have walked out. And I told him that. I said Brian your going to do well just do what you did with me. He told me I was his first sale. I never would had know, that’s how good he is., I would give him from a scale of 1 to 10. I would give him a 11. Thanks Brian. You did s great job. Peter Kenyon

Other Employees : Brian Medina
Apr 09, 2018 -

April 03, 2018

"oil change"

- oil man

john was our service representative. He greeted us and checked us in quickly . The service was quick and took less than one hour. showed time frame for next change. very good service.

John Daly
Apr 04, 2018 -

April 01, 2018

"Just great."

- Jonwarrengold717

Service was great. In and out quickly. No appointment was made in advance. Service advisor(Sam Gunner) was terrific. Only there for oil and filter change.

Apr 02, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great rating. Glad you enjoyed everything and working with Sam. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

April 01, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- RW3

I was impressed with the courtesy, speed and job well done, purchased from the Wesley Chapel Mazda, but will be making future purchaes from Brandon Mazda because of their service. Especially Jordan who made it all easy.

Jordan
Apr 02, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Glad to hear everything worked out great for you and had a great experience working with Jordon. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256