Ferman Mazda - Brandon - Service Center

29 Reviews of Ferman Mazda - Brandon - Service Center

July 07, 2018

"Brandon Mazda Service "

- ZoomZoom03

Sam and the team at Ferman Brandon Mazda always go above and beyond for their customers. They are friendly and knowledgeable as well as keep you informed on the status of your vehicle and any additional service that maybe needed or required.

Jul 09, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great rating. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

July 02, 2018

"Sam's the best asset you folks have"

- Tomcat70

John's very good as well!!!. Braxton is always friendly and good for conversation... And Stacy does a great job at the counter ok ok

John Daly
Braxton Simmons
Stacy Hardwick
Jul 06, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

June 30, 2018

"We saw the same young man that helped us w.ith our last car."

- Tman092749

We came to get our oil changed and started looking at new vehicles, we went right over to Daniel Jackson, because we enjoyed his attention and the service he gave us before, he worked with us to get the best deal we could get and we appreciated it.

Daniel Jackson
Other Employees : Anthony ? the finance man
Jul 06, 2018 -

June 23, 2018

"No Pressure"

- Ellen

Kevin did an excellent job showing me the vehicle, explaining the safety devices and listening to what I was looking for in a new CX-5. At no time did he put high pressure sales tactics on.

Kevin Baker
Other Employees : Pete
Jun 25, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great rating. Very happy to hear that everything went great working with everyone. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

June 15, 2018

"The service was fast and easy. "

- mazda3kat

I thought the waiting room was comfortable. It's nice to have coffee and snacks. The service representative was friendly and found a coupon I could apply to my bill. That made me happy. Very exceptional service and fast.

Jun 18, 2018 -

May 17, 2018

"Great experience. "

- mysilverm3

Treated very well from the moment I pulled up to the moment I checked out. There is a TV in the waiting room that appears to show the status of vehicles that are being worked on. I never saw my vehicle on the TV. It would be nice to see this so you would have an idea on how much longer your repair would take.

May 21, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great rating. Glad to hear that you had a great experience at the dealership and also working with everyone. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

May 10, 2018

"Great 1st time visit to Mazda Dealership in Brandon."

- Mylittlepony

The service manager provided quality information about my concerns as a 1st time customer. He took the iniative to answer questions he knew were important to me without my having to ask. He made sure I was not rushed even though there were other customers in demand of his attention. When I returned to pickup my car. He acknowledged my presence while taking care of another customer. When he checked me out he explained what was done and the cost. Before he walked me to the cashier he provided a discount coupon and ensured the case was available to take care of me right away. The cashier was clearly very busy, but t ook the time to ensure I understood what the service Manger had said and done for me. It was a great experience and look forward to my next visit.

Forgot my serice manager name.
May 14, 2018 -

Ferman Mazda - Brandon responded

Thank you for the great review. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

May 09, 2018

"Honestly Is The Best Policy"

- La Nouba

I always feel like a valued customer when I visit this dealership. The maintenance team seems to display honesty and integrity in their recommendations of work needing to be done.

Christopher Butler
John Daly
May 14, 2018 -

May 07, 2018

"Amazing friendly service "

- Stronger84

Went here with no appointment on a Saturday morning expecting to wait hours. Not even 30 mins later my service guy came back saying my car would be done soon. Took care of my maintenance, oil change, tire rotation, tire even had a nail in it got that done too. Can’t take my baby (car)anywhere else now, they family!

May 07, 2018 -

May 03, 2018

"Conevenient and Efficient!"

- Fred V.

This was my first experience in getting service for my brand new Mazda CX-5. I got a couple of email reminders starting a month before service was due. I made a phone call to inquire about updating my navigation chip and it was promptly returned with good information, also with a reminder about service. I scheduled my appointment on line very easily. There were plenty of appointments to choose from, which made it very convenient for my schedule. When I arrived, I was checked in a few minutes early, and in completing my 5,000 mile service, payment was efficient and I was on my way in about 45 minutes. No issues; nice job!

Whoever it was who checked me in, who brought my car out, and who processed my payment. Sorry, can't remember all the names. , Christian Molenaar
May 03, 2018 -