Ferman Mazda - Brandon

Internet Sales Manager

November 16, 2018

"My new Mazda CX-9 🤗👌🏽"

- HectorCX9

I made an appointment to see and road test the CX9 when I arrived the sales associate was waiting in front of the dealership for me., he introduced himself to me I told him I was interested in the Grand Touring so he brought one out to show me he opened the doors and and showed and explained all features then we went for a road test. Returned went inside to his office talk numbers came to an agreement, then returned two days later and now I’m driving my lovely CX9 Grand Touring 😍 love it, Matthew Federico was very professional not pushy like some other sales people. Thank you very much.

Other Employees : Don’t remember but everyone was friendly and courteous

November 08, 2018

"Irina and the entire team was great, start to finish!"

- Christina

I came in just starting my car search with very little idea of what I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised when Irina and the team made a great deal on the CX5 I had no idea I would go home with that day. Thank you to all of you!

Irina

November 03, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Paola

Everything went smooth and good! Matthew is excellent! Very patient and able to work with us. Our experience was great. Love everything about it. Thanks!