Ferman Mazda - Brandon

Sam Gunnoe, Service Advisor, Ferman Mazda - Brandon

December 18, 2018

"exceptional"

- tc

I gave an excellent rating because the staff was very informative and friendly. The waiting area was very comfortable. The free snacks and drinks were great.

December 07, 2018

"Great Service. "

- Gina0707

My car need service of 4 hours. Mr. Sam G. was so friendly and polite. He give me a car so I can use it for 4 hours and do all my errands. I really like Mazda Dealer and their Services is really Good!! Thank you so much Mr. Sam Gunnoe for all your Help the day. 🙂👍👍👍

December 04, 2018

"A Ritz Carlton Service!"

- 19251292fx

When I arrived at the Mazda dealership, Sam Gunnoe approached me applying the 10 and 5 Rule, I also believed that he understood the cause for the appointment because he anticipated my issue with the car by calling a mechanic when I arrived. Sam Gunnoe arranged transportation for me and my family not forgetting that I had a big family and providing us with a small SUV. My CX-9 was fixed, I am very happy with the job the shop did and with the high standard in customer service Mr. Gunnoe has provided. Thank you