Ferman Mazda - Brandon

Bill Bates

September 27, 2017

"Wonderful Sales Person"

- Jon M

Daya helped me get the deal I wanted on a new car and was very friendly and accommodating in the process. I did not feel pressured to buy and that's a good feeling. I had a good time at the dealership with Daya and would recommend her to anyone trying to get a car.

September 25, 2017

"Great buying experience!!!"

- Diannaj

I have purchased many cars in my lifetime and I can truly say Daya was the best. Super friending, related on a personal level with myself and my boyfriend. Attention to details go a long way. Also very thorough in explaining all of the ins and outs of the vehicle and very knowledgeable when answering all our questions. Would definitely buy from her again and recommend my friends and family directly to Daya without hesitation.

September 10, 2017

"the best car buying ever"

- tango

MY wife and I we had the best car buying experience at Ferman Mazda with our lady Daya Hoffman our lady salesperson very niece . she have very knowledgeable of the cars and packages about the car tank you Daya Hoffman tank you once again tank you yes yes yes/////

New 2018 Mazda Mazda3, $20020