Ferman Mazda - Brandon

Internet Sales Manager

May 19, 2018

"Professional Experience "

- Mazda32028

I came into the Ferman Mazda Brandon shop to check out the 2018 Mazda 3 5 door Touring trim. Matthew Federico did an awesome job. The last time I bought a car was in 2008. Matthew made sure I made an informed decision. Matthew was very patient with me. For starters, He had me first thoroughly check out the show room model. I sat in every seat and Matthew explained the features and the function of all the buttons. We then took a test drive. While driving, Matthew made sure to explain the finer points of the car. The whole experience from the test drive to the well organized financial paper work made the experience very efficient and very professional. I came in to look at a car and I left with a new car. Matthew’s customer service skills and product knowledge added to the experience and made the decision making process that much simpler. Thank you Matthew. Continue the great work.

Matthew Federico
Other Employees : Mike in Finance.

May 18, 2018

"Come and See Isac!"

- Meeshellay

Isac and the rest of the staff were very easy to work with and awesome! They exceeded our expectations and we are very happy with our purchase. Come to this dealership for a great experience.

Isac Martinez

May 18, 2018

"Outstanding experience "

- Skrenshaw

Corey Rolfe was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent knowledge of the vehicles and charismatic personality. Honest and straightforward approach which made me feel comfortable and want to purchase. I already recommended a client to visit your dealership

Corey Rolfe