Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 12, 2017

"Waiting"

- Great day gary

After a two month wait finally got the money to buy and Mitch hung in there with us to get the truck we waited for as the truck stayed for us too it couldn't get any better.

Mitch Jenkins
Mike Bennett

October 06, 2017

"Fitzgerald is extremely fortunate to have Mr. Tim Phillips"

- John E Anzalone

Fitzgerald Auto Mall is extremely fortunate to have Mr. Tim Phillips as a service manager. I would imagine that many, as I, have had some very good and some very bad automobile service experiences. The quality of an organization and its personnel is truly demonstrated during and after those unfortunate, very bad, service experiences. This turned out to be the case for me during my last visit to Fitzgerald Auto Mall, Frederick, MD. The servicing of my vehicle did not go well; my problem was not resolved. After a few days of anger and of being disappointed with the inadequate maintenance actions, I returned to Fitzgerald and was introduced to Mr. Tim Phillips. Tim was not involved with my original experience in any way; I only dealt with a subordinate service advisor. Mr. Phillips handled my situation with the utmost professionalism, expertise, courtesy and kindness. After my meeting with Mr. Phillips I felt that he had done everything possible to correct the circumstances of my original visit, and he restored my faith in Fitzgerald Auto Mall, Frederick, MD. Thanks again Tim! and Mr. Fitzgerald, …. don’t let Tim Phillips get away from your organization, because he is the type of manager that you are looking for! John A New Market MD

Tim Phillips

October 05, 2017

"The way car buying should be "

- Chevy14

Had a bad experience before at fitzgerarald but after talking with Jason he definitely showed me that they have changed the way they do things there !!! He was very very knowledgeable on any vehicle I asked about . I had my heart set on a truck . After we took a few test drives which I know every salesman/woman hate I decided on a 2014 Chevy Silverado!! Thank you Jason for all your help and answering all my questions ! I will definitely recommend you and Fitzgerald to anyone who asks where to go for a vehicle!

Jason Saville

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations