Fitzgerald Auto Mall

458 Reviews of Fitzgerald Auto Mall

March 10, 2019

"Audi Q5 Purchase"

- John M

Pete Patel was great to work with for the purchase of our new car. The experience was simple and straightforward. Pete even delivered are car to Gaithersburg after the prep was completed. Nice job!

Pete Patel
Mike Sienkiewicz
Mar 13, 2019 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

Thank you for the nice review. We are happy that Pete did a nice job delivering your vehicle.

February 25, 2019

"Camaro purchase"

- Camaro11

This was my first experience purchasing from Fitzgerald. My son began the process with Jason and by the time I got involved a price was reached in the range we wanted it to be. I was impressed with the Jason and the whole staff that Saturday. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. Was very impressed with the amount of cars to choose from as well. I would definitely recommend them to someone looking for a friendly no haggle dealership.

Mike Sienkiewicz
Feb 25, 2019 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

We are so glad that you found your Camaro at our no haggle price! Great to hear that Jason took good care of you. See you on the road!

February 23, 2019

"Great Experience"

- WV Folks

This is our first experience with Fitzgrald. We were impressed with the salesman. He was friendly and very helpful. Actually, everyone was pleasant. We felt as though the vehicle was priced fairly and we liked the fact that we did not have to haggle over the price. We would definitely recommend them.

Mark Lawson
Feb 25, 2019 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that Mark and Mike took such good care of you. Welcome to the Fitzgerald Family!

February 05, 2019

"Jason & Maurio worked hard to earn our business"

- Allen & Dawn Shugars

Buying a car is stressful! I went in NOT wanting to trade but wanted to see my options. Jason never said I can’t, instead he kept going back to Mario (spelling sorry) the sales manager and pushing to get us within range that made me comfortable. They tolerated my bossiness and met me with all the demands. So I am grateful for the experience and thanking them for their hard work and closing a deal that I was NOT willing to do at first. They were respectful of my pushing and handled me well, I’m not easy to deal with when buying a car. Thank the entire staff including the finance guy Mike...he was equally tolerating of my pushy antics.

Mario Meyers
Feb 05, 2019 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

Allen and Dawn we are so happy that your experience was such a positive one, Yes, buying a car is stressful but we are glad that Jason, Mario and Mike were able to help you with through it. Enjoy your new car!

January 20, 2019

"Excellent service, a relationship"

- KatieNash

John Dutton is a great person to know if you need a car! He was knowledgeable and helpful when I needed a car quickly- I really feel like he made a rough situation, better. He moved heaven and earth for me. Service is amazing- they are honest brokers and help you make good decisions.

John Dutton
Chris Lertora
Kim Swann
Jan 21, 2019 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

We are so happy that John took the extra mile to make your buying experience so amazing and quick! Welcome to our family and we look forward to the positive relationship we have made with you. See you on the road!

January 12, 2019

"Quick, Easy & Truely No Hassle"

- raycat

We were very pleased with the excellent service and attention to detail we received when buying our used car. Mark was very professional and knowledgeable about our vehicle and the sales process. Mike made the finance process very painless. The attention we received was extremely impressive and we enjoyed the whole process. Thanks to all at Fitzgerald Auto Mall for making our buying experience so pleasant! Ray & Valerie Catalucci

Mark Lawson
Jan 16, 2019 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

Ray and Valerie we love to hear that you had such a great experience with Mark and Mike. We look forward to having you as part of our Fitzgerald family.

January 11, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- ChevyTrav19

They made my car buying experience a pleasant and easy. This was the first brand new car that I have purchased and it went better than I had expected. They found the exact vehicle that I wanted and for the price that I was looking for.

Hani Aranca
Jan 16, 2019 -

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

Congratulations on your first brand new car! So glad that this was such a great experience for you. We'll see you on the road!

January 02, 2019

"VW Tiguan 2019"

- Danskmon

Was very pleased w the level of service provided by David Harrison at the Fitzgerald auto mall in Frederick, MD. Mr. Harrison was extremely knowledgeable about the product and was a real professional throughout the entire sales process. David Floyd

Dave Harrison

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback. We will let David know that you found him so helpful. Drive safe and enjoy your Tiguan!

January 02, 2019

"Pleasant Experience"

- Loving My Dreamcar

I am over the moon happy with our purchase. The entire process from “just looking” to signing papers was as smooth as could be. Especially since it was crazy busy at the end of month and year. Jason was a pleasure to work with and very responsive. Josh made the financial part stress free as well.

Joshua Gutzman

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

Thank you for your glowing review and we're happy that your buying process was so exceptional! We will share your kind words with Jason and Josh and we are Over the Moon that you left so happy!

December 27, 2018

"Quick and easy buying experience"

- Alex1992

I recently purchased a Mazda3 from this dealer. I spoke to Dave Harrison over the phone and he answered all of my questions regarding pricing and savings. When I came in to buy, he was immediately available and very helpful as we got the car I was looking for. I had assumed I might have an experience full of high-pressure tactics and uncomfortable discussion but instead Dave made the whole process easy and convenient. I was very satisfied with the car, the price, and the experience that Dave presented and will definitely recommend this dealer.

Dave Harrison

Fitzgerald Auto Mall responded

We are so happy to hear that Dave took such great care of you and that you are enjoying your Mazda3. We thank you for feeling so confident to recommend us to friends and family. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your New Year!