Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville

Peter Camacho

November 03, 2018

"Love Encore Program "

- Ed A

So glad I had the opportunity to attend this one on one instruction session with Kimberly Francis to see first-hand how the many features on my new 2019 Forester actually work. As I joked with Kimberly at the beginning of the session, I owned my 2014 Forester for 5 years and there were things I still did not know how they worked. Kimberly is a great instructor. She packs in a lot of information in the time alloted but does so in a manner that is easily understood and keep up with during the session. She first asked what I did and didn't know about the car's features then conducted a hands on application of the things I didn't know how to use. I left with a broad understanding of this great vehicle. This Love Encore program is an ingenious service to a new car buyer. Not only is it offered after you have had a time get past the actual purchase process, which can be a bit daunting, but it shows that you are valued as a customer. This is my 3d Forester purchased through Fitzgerald's Subaru and I must say for a number of reasons, it has been the best overall car buying experience. In this regard, I also want to throw a shout out to Mike Halpern and Wendy Chavez for helping make this car purchase the success that it has been!

Kimberly Francis
Other Employees : Mike Halpern, Wendy Chavez

August 11, 2018

"Overpriced and unmotivated"

- Phil21

I was looking to purchase a Subaru Forester xt and wanted to see the base engine to compare. I only got to try one type of vehicle. When discussing price they came to me with a fixed price that was 700 more than the truecar price from a nearby dealership. They refused to budge. Worse yet they did not know that the xt came with eyesight. They were nice and respectful enough but I’d recommend driving 20-30 miles to manassas or sterling for a better price. The biggest offense was when the manager Wendy didn’t believe the price quote and insisted on seeing it on my phone; she was holding onto it for about 3 full minutes.

David Sinkovic

July 11, 2018

"Another Great Experience at Fitzgerald"

- ccarbone22

I recently purchased my fifth car from Fitzgerald, my second from Twain Dooley. The process is always fair and easy, and the Fitz prices and their lifetime protection program is great. I was having a few issues with my previous Subaru, and Greg Lewis worked with me to get me into a new car, while Twain took care of the details of the transaction. My expectations were exceeded. I won't buy a car anywhere else.

Twain Dooley

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations