Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville

Tom Redlack

Peter  Camacho , Sales, Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville

Peter Camacho

July 11, 2018

"Another Great Experience at Fitzgerald"

- ccarbone22

I recently purchased my fifth car from Fitzgerald, my second from Twain Dooley. The process is always fair and easy, and the Fitz prices and their lifetime protection program is great. I was having a few issues with my previous Subaru, and Greg Lewis worked with me to get me into a new car, while Twain took care of the details of the transaction. My expectations were exceeded. I won't buy a car anywhere else.

Twain Dooley
Greg Lewis

June 03, 2018

"Love_Encore Delivery Demo"

- Subaru Buyer

I had a Love-Encore delivery demo with Kimberly Francis. I found it every useful, especially since this was my first Subaru. Having the many features demonstrated as opposed to searching through the many manuals and booklets is a tremendous help because Ms. Francis not only showed how to access and use the different features, but also their purpose and why or why not you would use them. It is a good service and Ms. Francis did an excellent job.

May 20, 2018

"Love-Encore helped me make sense of my car"

- jewel

My 2018 Crosstrek is a totally different car from any I've had in the past. With all the computerized applications, I was overwhelmed and concerned I'd never figure everything out. Kimberly Francis of your Love-Encore program saved the day. She is quite a phenomenon and I'm forever grateful for her guidance. Kimberly helped me wade through a mountain of confusing information, using clear explanations that I could understand. She made it all fun and I left knowing I had a better mastery over what this car can do. We didn't have enough time to go over everything but that's okay. There's a lot to learn about the workings of a 2018 car and now I feel more comfortable going to the manuals to see what I can figure out for myself. And my salesman Michael Halpern made it clear if I need more help, he's available. I suspect I will be back with a few more questions. From the moment I walked into the showroom, Michael and everyone in the sales department made me feel comfortable. Many thanks to you all for your help and support. I do love my new car!

Other Employees : Michael Halpern

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations