Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

618 Reviews of Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

June 22, 2018

"Excellent customer service!!!"

- Puffer14

Paulie Ferraro was our salesman and he made the entire experience very comfortable and easy. We went with a certified 2017 Ford Edge. He was not "pushy" at all and had all the answers to our questions. We will definitely recommend him and this dealership to our friends.

Pualie Ferraro
Jun 26, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! At Flammer Ford of Spring Hill, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

June 20, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Major

My salesman Mark Hudson made my car buying experience truely exceptional. He was very honest and informative about the veihcles and financing. Everyone at the dealership helped me leave with the car that made me happy. This entire experience was fast and comfortable. Never have I left a dealership so happy with the decision I made. I will recommend to everyone. Thank you for everything!

Mark Hudson
Jun 26, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Hello, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

June 17, 2018

"Easiest & most enjoyable car buying Experience"

- Sue O

We stopped in right at closing on Friday evening. Wayne Denman still was happy to help us. We saw the truck my husband wanted. We had somewhere to go, and asked if we could come back on Saturday for a test drive. The truck was washed, cleaned and waiting for us out front when we got there. The entire process took a few hours, with NO nonsensical negotiating, it was the right price, it was exactly what we wanted to pay & the deal went smoothly First time we ever went to Flammer Ford. Actually 2nd transaction with Wayne, I knew him from a car I purchased in 2012. We WILL be repeat customers. And we will reccomend Flammer & Wayne to anyone looking for a vehicle..No hassle...no nonsense...easy , professional, COMFORTABLE atmosphere. Thank you for making my husband Fathers Day....HAPPY!

Mike Aposhian
Wayne Denman
Mike Fye
Jun 18, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Sue, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 15, 2018

"Best Dealership experience ever!"

- pasmith

Flammer Ford is THE BEST dealership ever! Every single person I worked with was great but Bill Schwiebert is amazing! He is very friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and a no-pressure salesman who went above and beyond for me! It was late at night when we were finishing up my sale and Bill was outside in 93* hand washing and polishing my car! I can tell you no one else would have done that but Bill! He’s just that kind of guy and wants to make sure you’re happy and I am extremely happy with my experience & purchase at Flammer Ford with Bill Schwiebert! If you’re looking for a car, go to to him! Thank you so very much for a great experience I got nowhere else!!!

Bill Schwiebert
Other Employees : Wendy
June 14, 2018

"2016 mustang"

- Mustang143

I had a great experience with this dealership, my first time there, Mark Dumovich was super & Dave Donovan was super also, made it easy to buy my new car. Will recommend to friends & family. Dealership was friendly & very clean. I look forward to enjoying my new car!! Thank you Mark & Dave.

Mark Dumovich
June 10, 2018

"Truck Purchase"

- OHoro34667

Great experience, Judy did a great job finding and selling me the right truck, We were cared for during the experience and went home happy happy.

Judy Pagano
June 09, 2018

"I was very pleased with Mark in sales and Dave in finance. "

- flammerford1

I appreciate the honesty and integrity of Mark, Dave, and Russ. I also appreciate the low pressure nature of your dealership. I will be recommending your dealership to others. Thanks again.

Mark Dumovich
Russ Silverstone
June 08, 2018

"The staff at flammer Ford are amazing"

- zac

I went in to trade my vehicle and my salesman Mike was very friendly and courteous and compassionate to my needs we were able to work out a deal the next day. My experience with Mike and the finance manager was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend flammer Ford to anyone.

Mike Aposhian
Crisitine Santiago
Blaise Conolly
June 07, 2018

"Very Friendly No Pressure Sales"

- Hoffyone

My wife and I were very pleased on the way we were treated by our Salesman Wayne Denman and others at Flammer Ford of Spring Hill. We were impressed to see multiple employees with many years of service at the Dealership. Very impressed!

Wayne Denman
Crisitine Santiago
Russ Silverstone
May 31, 2018

"Pleasant experience"

- Bob T

I was at Flammer Ford in Spring Hill the other day. My wife and I were looking for a small SVU. The salesman Mark Hudson was able to find us a small SUV in our price range it was exactly what we wanted. This was a great buying experience. We recommend Flammer Ford to anyone looking for a car.

Mark Hudson
Jun 10, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and thank you so much for your recommendation! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!