Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

3335 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, Florida 34606

658 Reviews of Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

September 26, 2018

"Very good customer service experience. "

- Johanna

As soon as we got out of the car we were greeted and taken care of. (Unlike so many other dealers we visited.) The sales consultant asked all the questions you can possibly think about and more, he was very concerned for my back problems and not only got us a good deal, we bought an SUV, brand new, perfect for my back problems and for just $400.00 over the price of a preowned. Thank you Larry Ruse!

Russ Silverstone
September 26, 2018

"Got my dream car!"

- dwcertano

This is the 2nd car I've purchased from Flammer and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Wayne especially took care of all my questions, concerns and needs, and made the entire experience a pleasure. He was extremely friendly and helpful and really enjoyed getting to know him as a person. The car is a dream...the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid has all the bells and whistles I could possibly want and got it at a really great price. Russ was great in helping me understand my warranty options and Dave made going through all the paperwork a breeze. In and out in less than 3 hours including a test drive and transferring the stuff from my old car to the Lincoln (which Wayne was happy to help with). There was absolutely no pressure, no gimmicks, just a really pleasant and quick experience from start to finish. I don't know when I'll need another vehicle, but when I do, Flammer will be the first place I go to shop for one. Thanks to everyone for making this such a wonderful experience.

Wayne Denman
Russ Silverstone
Oct 16, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

September 22, 2018

"Great service"

- Scumbag352

Had a very great experience was help with everything we needed work well on us with the price and our trade in I would very recommend people to come here

Judy Pagano
September 16, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Diesel

Working with Mark Dumo was 1 of the best car buying experiences that I have had in years, and I have bought many vehicles over the years. He was on time for every meeting and I truly believe he worked for me and with me. Thank you Mark. Martin Hawley

Mark Dumovich
September 12, 2018

"Great service "

- Ice23

The team did a great job working together to get us the deal that we wanted. We were in and out. I would say this was the easiest car buying experience ever. Thank you guys!!!

Mark Hudson
Sep 20, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

September 08, 2018

"Best Customer Service"

- Fader

This is the best dealership we have been in. The attentiveness and courtesy is beyond customer service. Our Salesman where Bill Schwiebert and Nate Whitfield, This is the second car we have bought from your dealership. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to see this two salesman. Thank You for listening for what where looking for and making our purchase experience a great one. Sincerely, Glen and Tania Fader

Bill Schwiebert
Nate Whitfield
September 04, 2018

"Wonderful. Great people. Mike was wonderful "

- Briahnna

Wonderful place. Everyone was wonderful especially mike in sales. I would buy another car from this dealership.very friendly place. When you get to the dealership they ask you if they can help. If you say no. They don’t hassle you. They let you look at your own pace but is always checking in with you

Mike Aposhian
September 02, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Brenda Harrold

We have bought several cars from this dealership. They are not like any other. This dealership takes the time to get you what you want. They are honest and caring. My Salesemen are both awesome. Nathan Whitfield and Larry Ruse. If you are looking for a vehicle I highly recommend Flammer Ford.

Nate Whitfield
Sep 20, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Hello Brenda, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with Nate and Larry! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

August 30, 2018

"Great dealership to work with"

- bstewara

Good team to work with! Found the right vehicle for us quickly. It was brought in all in the same day. Great experience from start to finish. Thanks all

Jeff Miner
Judy Pagano
Bob Walters
Sep 12, 2018 -

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

August 30, 2018

"Everything was great!"

- gthayes1021

This was one of the best and stress-free experiences I've had when buying a new vehicle. I would strongly recommend Flammer Ford to all my family and friends.

Blaise Conolly